• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

"He doesn't beat me or hurt me... He's actually very nice, and cute" I say blushing "Ok" I say walking to him "And I actually liked the collar"

@Quillicious

Lucas eventually found himself somewhere in the back of the church, where he spotted a room. A back room, huh? Lucas felt uneasy, surely they must be back here. But if that was true, the door would probably be locked—so trying to open it from this side of the door would be useless. The only thing he could think to do here was try to listen in on them, so he pressed his ear on the door. Trying to hear their words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Harmony
"Remember what?" I say before I pull off my jacket "Like they new outfit?"
He tilted his head.

"Leather looks good on you. You pull it off well. I think there's a better look for you, though..."

He began to lift her shirt slightly.

@Yappi

As Lucas listened in, he started to dislike this situation more and more. When he heard the words 'Why are you lifting my shirt?', he wanted to knock down the door. He knew he couldn't, though. All he could do was listen in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Harmony
"I already tried naked, it didn't work out to well" I say as he lifts my shirt "Get to the point, why are you lifting my shirt?"

@Quillicious
He laughed and pulled her into his lap.

"I like you, Harmony. I really do. I was thinking I could maybe try this out. See if I like it, you know? If you're cool with it, of course."

@Yappi

Harmony

"Sorry, no... I already have people I care about. Mostly Lucas" I point to the door with a finger to my lips, I heard the door creak. I look under it and see his feet. I wink and do a 'later' silently with my lips.

@Quillicious @Naomi Nakashima

"I'm just kidding. I'm not like those guys."

He winked back, gave her a silent kiss, and gave her rear a squeeze.

"Lucas? Isn't that the kid you almost...fucked?"

He raised an eyebrow and took her hand, slowly walking to the door, listening to his reaction.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Sorry, no... I already have people I care about. Mostly Lucas"
Hearing her talk about him like that made Lucas blush a bit, Did she remember me? He felt somewhat happy, until he heard what Jay said.

Quillicious said:
"Lucas? Isn't that the kid you almost...fucked?"
It came into his ears like a car crash, but he shook it off. That was just Conquest, not Harmony...right? despite this thought, he backed up from the door. Shivering.

@Yappi

@Quillicious

"Look, Harm, you could really use a guy, but I dunno about right now. You should just simmer down on the boys part of your life, okay? Take a step back and look at things."

He jerked his head towards the back exit of the church and raised an eyebrow.

@Yappi

Harmony

"Maybe your right, I should lay off for a bit. But for your information Conquest tried to fuck em" I creep to the entrance like a fox and I undo the bolt, it makes a Loud but unavoidable creek that I hope Lucas didn't hear. "I'm going to sleep, I haven't slept in days"

"Watch that board. It's loose and there might be a nail underneath it. You don't want tetnis. You can take the chair. I'll sleep on the floor."

He snuck out with her, not making any sounds. As soon as they were out he pushed her against the wall, kissing her deeply.

@Yappi

Harmony

"Thanks" door makes a soft creak as I push I open and sneak out with him. I close the door and click the lock with a soft -click-

I kiss him deeply, I am against the wall. There is a small -creak- bearable from the inside when she digs deeply into the wall

[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima]((I'm not even sure how I can come in in this situation))

[/QUOTE]
A simple, yet effective, acronym can help!

D.OOO

O. OOOO

N. OOOONNNN

'

T. NNNNNNT

Harmony (hear the boards, go out to the back to piss, ext)

I giggle lightly and sqeak softly when he picks me up. I hold on wrapping my fingers interlocking them behind his neck. I get some better leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back