• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I stand up but I can't. Jay has wrapped himself around me. I slowly pry myself out, I should go see Melina and Jason. I walk around to the front and I look around for the two "Melina ya here!?"

@Nona @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Awaking slightly a the girls words, Lucas groaned. Maybe he should just wait for her to leave, and go back to sleep. He knew he couldn't just wait in there forever, though. So the tween pushed the dumpster lid open, his backpack's weight making his legs almost cave in as he dropped to the floor. He pushed his way out of the alleyway, heading into the street. All the while, pure depression was written on his face. Today was the day, huh? Lucas thought to himself, making his way to that now very familiar apartment. I'm finally twelve, huh? And my family's still not here...Walking into the apartment, it was still a bloody mess. Her duffle bag was still there, though—along with his note. He quickly crumpled it up and threw it elsewhere. Taking the duffle bag with him out of the apartment, thinking that he could at the very least return this to her. So he forced himself back towards the church, halting at the steps leading to the entrance. How can I face her after yelling at her like that?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Naomi Nakashima" data-cite=""Naomi Nakashima" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="186513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Awaking slightly a the girls words, Lucas groaned. Maybe he should just wait for her to leave, and go back to sleep. He knew he couldn't just wait in there forever, though. So the tween pushed the dumpster lid open, his backpack's weight making his legs almost cave in as he dropped to the floor. He pushed his way out of the alleyway, heading into the street. All the while, pure depression was written on his face. <em>Today was the day, huh? </em>Lucas thought to himself, making his way to that now very familiar apartment. <em>I'm finally twelve, huh? And my family's still not here...</em>Walking into the apartment, it was still a bloody mess. Her duffle bag was still there, though—along with his note. He quickly crumpled it up and threw it elsewhere. Taking the duffle bag with him out of the apartment, thinking that he could at the very least return this to her. So he forced himself back towards the church, halting at the steps leading to the entrance. <em>How can I face her after yelling at her like that?</em>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Gunshots would echo from a nearby alleyway, getting farther away and more frantic.</p>

Harmony

I can't seem to find Melina so I better look for Lucas, I have to apologize. I run into the woods and out to the city, I go into the city and look around.

Otakubeats said:
Gunshots would echo from a nearby alleyway, getting farther away and more frantic.
Panicking at the sound, Lucas clutches her bag protectively. Only to almost be shot down by someone hugging him, it was Harmony. The boy stopped looking at her, instead looking at her bag "It's okay, here's your bag. I'm returning it to you...You still want it, right?" he asked, not even attempting to hide the depression in his voice.

@Yappi

Lucas dropped her bag, feeling tears start to come in his eyes again. He was getting emotional again. He hugged her back, shaking once more "Why?! Why do you love me?! I can't ever save you! I can't ever protect you!" he forced out, crying all the while "I'm-I'm a failure, you should hate me! I've let you get hurt so many times!" the boy hugged her tighter, sobbing uncontrollably.

@Yappi

"You...You have gotten captured so many times, though!" Lucas pointed out, still not making eye contact "And what if you get captured again?! What if you get tortured or...assaulted again?"

@Yappi

Lucas was reluctant and first, but soon found himself kissing back. Only to break the kiss a while later, shaking a bit "S-So, are we a couple now?" the boy blushed a deep red "B-Because even if I can't offer you protection, I...I can offer you my heart!" he laughed a bit "Heheh, I mean, you've already stolen it anyway"

@Yappi

Was she asking about the whole couple thing? Lucas thought to himself, scratching his face nervously. To be honest, he was probably just in the heat of the moment asking that... but still. "Well, d-do you love anyone else...?" the tween found himself asking, suddenly looking dead at her with pleading eyes "A-and be honest...please"

@Yappi

Harmony

"To be honest I don't love them, love is not the word to describe it. Lust is a word to describe it, but since you love me back I won't see them again, not for a second" I say trying not to piss him off

@Naomi Nakashima

Lucas was silent for a few minutes after hearing this, sighing a bit as he went to pick up her duffle bag. After placing it in her arms, her turned away from her "...Lust, huh?" he said, a bit desolate from hearing that. Turning back to her after a while, he forced a curious face "U-Um, are your wounds healing okay?" he said, trying to change the subject.

@Yappi

Lucas steps in, getting a bit self conscious afterward. He blushed with embarrassment, fiddling with his hand while walking through the church "S-Sorry if I smell bad...heheh...I kinda slept in a dumpster last night"

@Yappi

Harmony

"It's ok, there's a bath tub in the basement." I walk to the back to the room I was in last night panicking since I left my leather coat and hat in there.

@Naomi Nakashima

Feeling a bit sick with his own smell now, Lucas quickly shuffled off to the basement. Beginning the search for this 'bathtub'. Did the water even still run? he sure hoped it did, it was his birthday after all! Smiling, he approached the foretold bathtub and turned the handle with hopes high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back