• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Jack smiled and heald Harmony close and smiled. "Yes, let's." He said placing a kiss on her forehead. He gently grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers.

Jada slowly woke to see Threat above her. She smiled weakly and placed her hand on his. "Thanks for the help." she said shyly, her murderous side once again hidden. She brought herself up and kissed him.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Harmony

I perk up and kiss him on the lips instead of the forehead. I lock my fingers with his giggling a bit, I need to find a new collar... This one is scrap.

@Mira1

((Well to be fair, Yappi, Lucas is an emotional train-wreck so...))

Lucas eventually forced himself up after a while, trying to stop his eyes from crying as he picked up the soup can again and made his way back towards—wherever the kitchen was. He'd hoped no one would bother him on the way, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Stop giving the same old threat because when you smile often enough you should find your own peace.))=-=-

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Wait the first part sounds like I don't like Threat..." -runs to Threat and gives him a hug- "Threat you're amazing continue being who you are, also please don't hurt me even though I accidentally made it sound mean."))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Wait the first part sounds like I don't like Threat..." -runs to Threat and gives him a hug- "Threat you're amazing continue being who you are, also please don't hurt me even though I accidentally made it sound mean."))=-=-
(Threat: I would never hurt cats *Hugs back* Smile however enjoys ripping their tails off and wearing them like finger puppets >:3)

-=-=((Well I got to go to sleep (Z_Z)night everyone! (*U*)))=-=-

-=-=((Also
@Shammy the Shamrock I'm not sure if this is your doing but sometimes when I take naps I dream about things that had happened or were super similair to what happened in this RP specifically. So I guess keep up the good work?))=-=-

@Mira1[/URL]
Yappi said:
Harmony
I perk up and kiss him on the lips instead of the forehead. I lock my fingers with his giggling a bit, I need to find a new collar... This one is scrap.

@Mira1
Jada smiled at him knowing that he was to have helped her. She moved over s bit to give him some room when he moved onto the bed. "You're sweet, and cute, and kind."she said dreamily. Tilting her head at him she giggles. "Its because I love you I guess." She said pulling him into another kiss.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack chuckled and returned the kiss. "You want a new collar Angel?" He said running his hand through her hair in a loving manor.

@Yappi

((Okay what? :'D you guys stopped tagging me when I fell asleep :'I what happened?))

Threat smiled and accepted the kiss, he yawned "I'm so tired, and cold since I don't have my jacket." He said curling up on the bed, he placed his head on the pillow and looked back at her "Love you," he said dozing off into sleep, shaking from the cold.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Well I got to go to sleep (Z_Z)night everyone! (*U*)))=-=-
-=-=((Also
@Shammy the Shamrock I'm not sure if this is your doing but sometimes when I take naps I dream about things that had happened or were super similair to what happened in this RP specifically. So I guess keep up the good work?))=-=-
(*Claps* Good! That is what I enjoy doing when I don't create nightmares......Enjoy tonight (} :) ))

Nona said:
((Okay what? :'D you guys stopped tagging me when I fell asleep :'I what happened?))
  • Jack made a beauty and the beast thing with Harmony so now harmony likes him? (It's confusing)
  • The ship Jada X Threat has been born
  • The ship Jack X Harmony has been born
  • Jack and Harmony visited everyone ganged up on them
  • Jada tried and Yandere Harmony
  • Jack got shot in the foot few minutes later he left
  • Lucas doesn't like Harmony as much as he used to
  • The ship Jada x Threat has been born
  • Did I mention the ship Jada X Threat has been born?!

Going for realsies now,

~CellistCat606

CellistCat606 said:
  • Jack made a beauty and the beast thing with Harmony so now harmony likes him? (It's confusing)
  • The ship Jada X Threat has been born
  • The ship Jack X Harmony has been born
  • Jack and Harmony visited everyone ganged up on them
  • Jada tried and Yandere Harmony
  • Jack got shot in the foot few minutes later he left
  • Lucas doesn't like Harmony as much as he used to
  • The ship Jada x Threat has been born
  • Did I mention the ship Jada X Threat has been born?!

Going for realsies now,

~CellistCat606

(Yes we got it the first 1000000 times you said it and no. It's way more fucked up than that movie, it took a lot of torture to get Harmony to be that way xD )

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina had followed behind Jason, she watched silently at the whole thing playing out, horrified at how Harmony was now acting. After they left she let a shaky breath and tugged at her sleeves "I-I-I'm the reason she's like that..." She mumbled quietly, her expression full of guilt "I-If I wasn't so dumb to get taken in the first place she wouldn't have been swapped for my freedom..." She said still standing behind him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

@Mira1

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](And I want to hear it a 100,000 more :3)

[/QUOTE]
(This is why I pimp slap shamrocks -let us say the pimps prayer-)

Yappi said:
(This is why I pimp slap shamrocks -let us say the pimps prayer-)
(*Gets out purple cane and long rimmed hat* Excuse me! This is why I have Sloth slippers *Squeaks sloth slippers*)

(-slowly eats a shamrock patch- we sloths will kill you all, now goodnight. It will take all night to eat all of these)

Lucas finally located the kitchen, after blindly searching for a while. Weakly, the boy placed the soup can on the stove; afterward searching for something to hold the soup. Locating a pot somewhere nearby the stove, he wasted no time in taking out his pocket knife and tearing the can open. Pouring it's contents into the cooking pot and putting it on top of the stove burner. Throwing the empty can elsewhere, he turned the stove burner on. All the while, he just starred on with blank, hollow eyes. Waiting for the food to cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back