• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

"my kid" I say wishing I could reach my boot knife right about now... Oh wait I can! But not yet.

The bandit chuckles and shakes his head. "Mind telling me the kids name? I like kids I'm sure it would make a great recruite." He said with a devious grin.

A wicked smile appeared in his face at AJ's comment. He moved so close to aj his warm breath hit his face. "Why would I do that if your kid could do it for me?"

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
A wicked smile appeared in his face at AJ's comment. He moved so close to aj his warm breath hit his face. "Why would I do that if your kid could do it for me?"
@Yappi
AJ

I'm flabbergasted for a moment, my face turns into disgust. "What the fuck...."

@Mira1

Some of the bandits behind him look surprised as well but dont do anything. "You heard me correct." He said in a wicked tone.

@Yappi

AJ

"Ok, it's one thing to rape someone or to torture them but to talk about raping there kid is a whole new level" I say ranting. "Jesus Christ kid was just fucking born and here you are saying this shit"

@Mira1

The bandit punches him in the jaw and spits on him. "Like I care." He huffs standing to walk way. As he walks away the distraction bandit that AJ had met first stabbed the leader in the gut. "That was low..." he said kicking him to the ground and grabbing aj, threatening the other bandits with the knife and hoping none would try to stop him.

@Yappi

AJ

My Hand reaches over to my boot knife, I slowly start to pull it out. i cut the binds and I walk with the bandit, holding up the other bandits with him

The bandit looks at him and smirks some. He mouths out the word run before pushing him to the door. He then lunges into the crowd of bandits, stabbing at killing as many as possible. After about 5 minutes he was dead, ripped to shreds by the others.

AJ

It honestly felt like shit to talk that much but I needed to rant, that shit was fucked up. I have to stay silent the rest of the day or risk permanant complete ripping of my coards. I sprint 2 miles before in out of breath, poor fuckin sap... Atleast he died a mans death.

@Mira1

Marcus

"Your right, I heard someone yell." I say looking towards the warehouse where the yell came from

AJ

I run into Marcus, and some other person. I know my brother Marcus knows sign language Marcus, there are bandits. We need to go

Marcus

I nod "kids let's go, there's bandits about to be on our ass faster than stink on shit. Let's move" I hand AJ a rifle and the 2 run towards a apartment building, Marcus grabs the kids arm.

Yappi said:
Marcus
"Your right, I heard someone yell." I say looking towards the warehouse where the yell came from

AJ

I run into Marcus, and some other person. I know my brother Marcus knows sign language Marcus, there are bandits. We need to go

Marcus

I nod "kids let's go, there's bandits about to be on our ass faster than stink on shit. Let's move" I hand AJ a rifle and the 2 run towards a apartment building, Marcus grabs the kids arm.
Mitch follows behind him quickly, tripping a bit but keeping up nonetheless.

Marcus/AJ

The two stop running after 10 minutes

AJ

I wave to the kid, a little bugger. I'd say around 13.

Marcus

"This is my brother AJ, don't let the sharpened teeth fool scare ya. He's not AS much as a cannibal as he used to be." I say trying to give him forewarning "Let's go, I think we can settle now"

(Damn, Harmony,Threat and Lucas are frozen. Oh my god 4 kids we could start a settlement, like in fallout 3)

Miya holds Rin close to her, rocking the child gently to have her fall asleep. She keeps an eye around the church and sighed. "Aj... where are you." She whispered to herself, worried for her lover and soon to be husband.

(General, anyone who wants to talk to Miya)

Yappi said:
@Shammy the Shamrock (is Smile a combo of Threat and Peace or what?)
(Smile is just that has Threat's forgiveness and kind attitude and Peace's aggression and manipulation, except "it"(Still don't know what gender) looks up to Miya, why she takes the name Smile, like how Miya was Smiley)

Marksmen

The 5 war veterans see there target, a man, carrying a bag. (AJ) the survivalist is too armed to take on though. The leader speaks through the walky "Use the trap" a small cage opens and walkers pour out seperating AJ from the rest of the group. The man runs in the opposite direction like a scared deer "disable him" a shot is fired into AJ's leg and 2 of the group of 5 put a potato sack over his head and hit him with a 2 by 4 to knock him out "Package is secure"

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Smile is just that has Threat's forgiveness and kind attitude and Peace's aggression and manipulation, except "it"(Still don't know what gender) looks up to Miya, why she takes the name Smile, like how Miya was Smiley)

[/QUOTE]
((Miya:Awwe how sweet I have a fucking admirer. -Happy giggle-))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back