• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason smiled and stood behind her, he bent down looking at her face to face. "Howdy! How ya doing, still can't find Aj I see," he said in a cheery mood, he looked to see Rin. He got up and got a better sight of the child, he gave a soft laugh before looking up "Can't believe you were a murderess creep and now a mother. I still think you are though," he said tipping his hat.

@Mira1

Jason heard the sound and looked up, he dropped his gun putting the other on his hip, covered by the duster. "I'll check who it is," he said walking outside seeing the military. "Oh look it is Murica's finest, you just need eagles and a big mac," he said laughing, he looked back up still laughing.

@Yappi (This is the man who called a demolisher a bitch to its face, I think he wouldn't give a crap of what they have xD ) @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya smiled when Jason approached her. She shook her head at his question and sighed, watching as he looked down to admire Rin. She growled slightly at his comment but didn't feel like yelling ta him right now considering Rin was asleep. She then headed somethibg go off outside. A... megaphone? She watched Jason go check who it was, which honestly packed her interest. She got up and walke dwith Jason, only to the the military. Oh shit... what if they notice her? Whatbif they knew who she is!

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Marksmen

"oh look it's a speggeti western at its finest.... Anyways we have him" they pull a bag off of AJ's head to reveal he's been heavily tortutered "He cracked and told us all about you all, took a long ass time. Anyways we could kill you all, especially you smiley." 2 RPGs are pointed and the church and a rifle right on Miyas heart "But... We don't like wasting ammo so group together real close" a Eagle lands on the mans arm with a glove.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Mira1

Miya looks to see aj had Ben tortured greatly. Her face turns white with fear as she holds Rin close. She scoots behind Jason and weeps into his arm. "Dont let them kill Rin." She whines in fear, her face red with anger. The emotions built up inside her, turning into a protective Miya. Her head twitches, Rin still in her arms. She reaches back and pulled out a grenade, putting the clip in her mouth. A tear fell from her eyes. "Leave us alone." She growled through the teeth of the grenade.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason smiled "Ya really want to do that." He pulled out his gun "And i'm a cowboy, samurai, skeleton who can pull the trigger and kill Mr. Megaphone over here," he said aiming at the guy with the megaphones head. He looked over seeing Miya with the grenade, he brought out his katana with the other hand, holding the blade away from his body.

@Yappi @Mira1

Marksmen

"Awww and kill your lover over here, lady trust me when I say just bribe us. We are not even real millitary, were ex millitary" he pulls a gun and the hawk circles over head. "All those things were atleast 2 century's ago, they won't stand again machine guns and rocket launchers" the 2 safety's click off "We won't kill any of you unless its neccecary of course, just don't fuck up and give us some supply's"

Jason put his gun down "First! What do you want and make it practical, we ain't slavers." He said glaring at them, he placed his hands behind his back, giving a sigh. He walked up, staring right at the man "Do anything and i'll blow you to kingdom come," he said revealing a row of grenades on his sash.

@Yappi @Mira1

Quillicious said:
((Wait, is the Quill, Harm, Smiley, and Lucas thing frozen?))
radd.jpg

Miya lowered the grenade and off the man with the megaphone. "Hey Sargent Ex-Millitia you shit-for-brain why don't you shove a grenade up your disgraceful ass and set it off. I may be a ruthless killer but at least I hold some integrity!' she yelled out to the man with a giggle. "Something they teach you in boot camp isn't it? F-U-C-K-I-N-G DISGRACE!"

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Marksmen

"I know a man named Marcus, saved my life. I know he has a 3 month supply of beef jerky in there. We want it all" I say while the sniper turns on the lazer on Miyas heart showing exactly just

How good his aim is, his aim barely budges from the center of her heart.

Jason rolled his eyes "My fucking god, this was our military. I mean Jesus, i'm more fit to lead than that jac-" he rambled as he went inside, he came back with the jerky. He threw some at them "Here's your shitty jerky," he said with a growl, his hand on his head.

@Yappi @Mira1

Miya looks down at the red dot laser that was aimed at her chest. She shakes her head and trails the laser back to its source. She smirks at the man with the sniper. She keeps her gaze on him and gives him a warm, gentle, innocent smile. "You know threatening the life of a new mother is a bad idea." she said in a sweet voice. "Especially one that has killed countless amounts of people. You might as well be staring death in the face and telling him to 'suck it'. It won't end well, so I would suggest turning that thing off and lowering it before my god friend here -holds up grenade- meets you." She said in the same innocent voice, tilting her head with the same innocent smile.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Quill took this time to get the fuck outta there, grabbing Harmony's grenade, pulling the pin, and dropping it. He booked it away before Jay clotheslined him, picked up the grenade, and throwing it into the nearest building, turning it to rubble.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Marksmen

They put the jerky on the jeep"Bye the way, our story goes something like this... KICK IT BOYS!!!" The sniper rifle goes off into Miyas leg and the 2 RPGs go off... Somewhere, hitting a random skyscrapper in the distance. They kick AJ off the Jeep and drive off at 150mph

Harmony

"I'm going to have fun killing you" I say hogtieing Quill. "Let's go somewhere else" I drag quill towards the apartment.

From behind the car, Lucas heard and felt the explosion. Assuming the worst again, he wraps his arms around his legs and starts to shake. Unable to look at them. Then he hears Harmony's voice, threatening that man? Did she have the upper hand now? Not caring as long as she was alive, he grabbed her bag and came out from behind the car. Waving at her, he held up her bag with an emotional smile on his face.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back