• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillicious said:
"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you again."
He patted her head.

"You hope."

@Yappi
Harmony

I start trembling, knock me out or something!!! I can't take this knife at my neck. This fuckin sicko has no standards, "Fuck off" I say sternly immediately regretting what I said

@Quillicious

Quill smacked her with a backhand, hard. He picked her up and threw her into house with a basement full of geeks, shooting off a round. They started to shamble toward her. He laughed and shut the door, bolting and locking it.

@Yappi

Harmony

Luck was on my side, they tripped over the weaker walkers. Making it hard for them all to surround me. "I'm sorry!!!" I yell repediatly. I'm crying trying to to die. I push them off me, they trip over and over the ones that I push down. I pull out my knife and start to stab at them, I kill a great number of them.

@Quillicious (don't say this is unlikely because I don't want Harmony to die)

Harmony

"I never say die" I say chargin him with both knives, I pounce on him stabbing into his padded chest... It doesn't go far into the pads but I'm too buzy trying not to die

Harmony

When im kicked off my knives are still lodged into his vest, i sigh out of ammo and weapons i sit. I cant run, im too tired and he would just shoot me. I sit on my knees, not bothering to fight. I want to kill him, but i am out of fight.

@Quillicious

Harmony

I have my breath knocked out of me by the kick, I hear what he says... Either way im going to die? I grin and chuckle. This is something, then again would it really be life to be this mans... pet. I lay down submissive, maybe he will show mercy... then again is it really mercy?

@Quillicious

Lucas awoke rather violently, as he'd just had a nightmare. He put a hand on his chest, trying to calm his breathing. Hopefully, I didn't wake Harmony up with that, he thought as he turned over to her. She wasn't there. Just his luck, huh? He started to hyperventilate, grabbing his backpack and running out the apartment in a flash. "H-Harmony!" he yelled, not caring if the undead heard him "Harmony, please! Answer me!" He started shaking uncontrollably, anxiety taking over him. She wasn't fully healed yet, she could be dead! "P-please! Harmony!" he yelled, running into the street "Show yourself!" The tween frantically runs around, looking for any sign of her.

Harmony

I subconsciously nod, Still in deep thought. I feel the strokes at my red hair and i recoil slightly at his touch but i still stay mostly still.

@Quillicious

Yappi said:
Marcus
I lay the kid down on the ground, lightly smacking him on the cheek. "Wake up kid, I cant carry you forever"

@Otakubeats
"Ow...." He sat up rubbing his head. "The hell are we." He looked around a bit confused, standing up and taking in the surrounding area.

Otakubeats said:
"Ow...." He sat up rubbing his head. "The hell are we." He looked around a bit confused, standing up and taking in the surrounding area.
Marcus

"We are a mile away from were we were" i say thinking "Come on, get up" I hold my hand for him to be helped up

(Well to be fair, Lucas is panicking)

Finding nothing, Lucas returned to the apartment to find clues. Then he noticed, a note was on her bed. How had he missed that? Rushing over to it, he read every word. Supplies?! She was still healing! Lucas ran into the street again, at least he knew were he should search now. Somewhere with supplies, maybe a store? He rushed down the street, looking for any sign of the red-head. As he ran though, he started to feel more and more uneasy. He reached behind himself, pulling out a pistol from his bag and checking the ammo. He was running lower than he would have hoped. Still, he had enough for now. Spotting a supermarket in the distance, he picked up the pace.

The pharmacy would be raided, There was a bust in Harmony's duffle and small white pills were seen leading up to the warehouse. At the warehouse her bag is knocked over along with its contents that are spilled everywhere.

@Naomi Nakashima

Yappi said:
Marcus
"We are a mile away from were we were" i say thinking "Come on, get up" I hold my hand for him to be helped up
"Ok..." Mitch accepted his help. He seemed to be a bit more relaxed with Marcus than he had at first. "So are you heading back to your group?" He seemed a bit, detached asking the question. In all truth, he didn't like being alone. having people around who weren't trying to kill him was a nice change.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back