• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Why don't you rip out my heart now (:'())

[/QUOTE]
((I didn't expect it to get that emotional actually, it just happened. I blame the music I'm listening to. My apologies. (':3)))

[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima]((I didn't expect it to get that emotional actually, it just happened. I blame the music I'm listening to. My apologies. (':3)))

[/QUOTE]
(You did a good job of making me sad......only puppies hurting themselves can do that (^.^))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](You did a good job of making me sad......only puppies hurting themselves can do that (^.^))

[/QUOTE]
serious.gif

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](You did a good job of making me sad......only puppies hurting themselves can do that (^.^))

[/QUOTE]
((Thanks! It serves as good practice for being a writer! ...I don't think I could write about hurting a puppy though))

Nami had gotten up just in the nick of time. Die was sitting there, his bags over his shoulder. "Oh look who's up!" He said, a gleam of joy in his eyes. "Can we go now... I can't trust these people..." He said with a sigh and Nami got up, "Okay..." Is all that she said before they left the church and wandered around town, buzzing of flies circled them, cars and buildings destroyed. "What to do... Where to go..." Nami said, wind blowing though her blue hair.

Harmony

I walk humming, I have a hop in my step. I am in a Walmart, I search through it finding 4 bottles o water. I put them in my bag, I yawn. It was a long walk from the apartment though, I see a warehouse, a.... Apartment complex and a small house

@Quillicious

Harmony

I sit on the roof of the chain super market, I am humming a song that AJ taught me. I have some water that I sip... I raided the pharmacy, with no power the alarm didn't go off. I got all sorts of medicines and drugs, including some pain killers for this stab in my chest. I take a pill from a bottle and read the back. Side effects include Common side effects of Bayer Aspirin include rash, gastrointestinal ulcerations, abdominal pain, upset stomach, heartburn, drowsiness, headache, cramping, nausea, gastritis, and bleeding.

.... To late now.... I take another just to be sure I won't be screaming in pain later and I sit up on the room watching out towards the city. A hour passes before I climb down. The medicine begins to take effect, I go into a warehouse to stay. I feel drowsy, I fall asleep curling up. I didn't get good sleep last night, nightmares plague my every sleep.

Harmony

I have a nightmare, I wake up sweaty and with a muffled scream. I calm down and go into my bag drinking one of the water bottles that I found.

Harmony

I jump at his touch. That's the voice that was from my nightmare... And the reason I had nightmares. I insticivly go for my revolver but I already have a knife at my neck. I try to talk but I'm choked up.

Harmony

I can't speak, I don't want to die... He wouldant be that nice. I already had to escape from him once... Didn't he die? I'm panicking, I can't move or I die, I can't get a weapon or I die.

@Quillicious

Harmony

I remember the helmet, there was no blood coming out of it. He was only knocked out... Why didn't I stab him to make sure he was dead!!! I flinch at the knife, he is unknowingly lightly pressing it into my neck causing a little bit of blood to spill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back