• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reid watches the group from a burnt out van down the street. It seems to him that the dog-man has forgotten about him. Reid hopes AJ wasn't offended by the fact he never responded to what he assumes was sign language. But he couldn't risk attracting attention. Some of these people are well armed and he doesnt want to spook them. But maybe he could use the dog-man to his advantage. Reid slinks away. Maybe he can find a book on ASL in the local library.

AJ

I nuzzle Jacks leg before going into the woods, I wander around. I have completely read the ASL book that I got from the library at the church so I look around for a state library.

@NosalisBait

Reid steps into the library, his boots sinking into the moldy carpet. He covers his nose and coughs from the smell. Moans echo from inside. Reid sighs and picks up a brick. He waits in the entrance for the first zombie. It rushes towards him and Reid boredly smacks it's temple with the brick. It goes down like....well, like a sack of bricks. He repeats the process several times. Then he steps over he bodies and into the library proper. "Hopefully there is *cough cough* is an intact book on sign language in here." Reid mutters as he stumbles through the library; holding a white cloth over his mouth and nose. Soon he finds what he is looking for and slides it out of the shelf and leafs through it. "Well, it's relatively intact. Now to get out of this absolute carcass of a building." Reid says as he walks towards the entrance.

AJ

I walk inside the library seeing a relativly newly killed zombie, I go on gaurd and I see Reid. I try to hide but I trip over a cabnit knocking it over. Luckily there's very few zombies here, but I'm still flat on my ass feet away from Reid

@NosalisBait

Reid jumps back, fumbling for his rifle. Then he notices who knocked over the shelf. "What the fuck are you doing?" Reid hisses through clenched teeth. Suddenly, moans start echoing through the large building from the outside. "It doesn't matter! Run!" Reid yells, his face fearful. He pulls AJ to his feet and runs out the door; readying his rifle.

AJ

I run out the building with him closing the door and covering it when he's through. I run with him until we stop, luckily I grabbed a book on my way out 'advanced ASL'

AJ

I completely abandon the man running for the church before the zombies get here in mass. I look around for Jack, I try to hide the ASL book

@Mira1

(No one respond in hours I guess, it's not like this is all I do in my Freetime -tear forms in eye-)

Yappi said:
(No one respond in hours I guess, it's not like this is all I do in my Freetime -tear forms in eye-)
(I mean, we do have lives and other rps.)

( I know xD , i have a life too... and homework. just when all your friends cant go out and its exams its kinda boring. but thanks to yall i signed up for other RP's)

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((I'm only in this one and a very inactive questing RP

xD .))=-=-
(Well, I suggest you actually use your char now, eh?)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Roleplays usually die when I join.....HA HA HA HA *cough cough* Fuck that hurt)

[/QUOTE]
(I mean, they only die when a action is hinged on one character, and that character never responds.)

(THAT MEANS YOU CELLIST. LET'S GET YOU OFF THE SHIP AND INTO THE CHURCH.)

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors](THAT MEANS YOU CELLIST. LET'S GET YOU OFF THE SHIP AND INTO THE CHURCH.)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((You do know Lucy is already off of the ship right? She's following Shark/AJ's tracks.))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((You do know Lucy is already off of the ship right? She's following Shark/AJ's tracks.))=-=-

(Bleh.... Fine, I'll do something for my guys, but I knda need my guys "Nona, Mira, Shammy" to be on board)

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors](Bleh.... Fine, I'll do something for my guys, but I knda need my guys "Nona, Mira, Shammy" to be on board)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((I know I'm not the most online person in the world, but I have two other characters that are near or in the perimeter of the church.))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((I know I'm not the most online person in the world, but I have two other characters that are near or in the perimeter of the church.))=-=-

(If you want to ENTER MY MAGICAL REALM!>? You guys need a gm over there in non gm island?)

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors](Bleh.... Fine, I'll do something for my guys, but I knda need my guys "Nona, Mira, Shammy" to be on board)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm on a tiny phone which is going to die soon so I can't join for now :/ )

Reid goes into a slow jog, AJ quickly sprinting away. "Wait! *wheeze* Fuck. I think I inhaled mold. *cough cough*" Reid ducks behind a stalled car. He breathes deeply as several zombies shuffle down the street. "Ohgodohgodohgod." He scoops up some debris from the ground and chucks it across the street. As the zombies investigate, Reid ducks down a nearby side street. Leaning against a dumpster, Reid coughs up some blood onto the brick wall. "This really isnt good..." he mutters as he catches his breath. After a few minutes, Reid reenters the street and moves quickly back to his camp in an apartment complex a few blocks away from the church. Once there, he pops some pills and collapses onto the dirty bed, eager for sleep. "I'll read that book tomorrow and try to talk to Mr. Werewolf in the morning..." Reid says to himself as he drifts into a troubled sleep.

-=-=)(Lucy)(=-=-

Lucy watched as the man from earlier ran up to her. She let out a breath of relief to see she finally had caught up to him. Lucy waved at him. Seeing as this was getting a bit awkward she decided on asking a question,
Raquel: "Ask if he guy's friendly or hostile!" Steven: "Hmm, I would suggest to ask for his name, because it probably will be helpful finding him later on." "So are you friendly or hostile?"

-=-=((
@Yappi))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back