• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(He won't)

I see the girl, I nudge my head to follow me. I have been reading a book on sign language on my off time so I know a little. (AJ was turned into Jacks pet so yea, he kinda moves on all fours he also had is vocal cords get stabbed and his teeth sharpened all of those long story's) I try to sign that I'm mute.

-=-=)(Lucy)(=-=-

Lucy watched the man go on all fours and motion for her to follow him, she looked to Raquel and Steven to see that one of them (Raquel) had fainted. Steven: -picked up Raquel- "It's your best bet unless if you want to end up like the guy he just killed."Lucy nodded at Steven and began to follow the odd man. She noticed he was doing some unfamiliar hand movements which she assumed was sign language. She thought knew I should've tried and learn sign language Steven: Well it's too late for that now just tell the guy you don't read sign language. Lucy gulped and told the man "I'm sorry but if that's sign language I'm not really able to read it at all."

-=-=((@Yappi))=-=-

((can I get a little explanation on where everyone is and what happened? :3))

Shark

I nod my head, i pull down the collar of my shirt to show stitches where my vocal cords used to be, she has yet to see the collar on my neck with Jack on it so i run away to the woods only stopping when i think we wont get shot. I turn around to see if we were followed, i will have alot of questions to answer to here, like why i just ripped a guys throat out, why I'm wearing a collar and so forth.

@CellistCat606

(Most of the bandits have retreated, the church is about burned down and AJ is with a captured girl and helped her escape, Jasons is moving for the back Door and I'm to lazy for everything else)

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=)(Lucy)(=-=-

Lucy got out of the cage and silently swung it closed. As she was sneaking up the stairs Raquel and Steven were already ahead of her. Steven: Everyone seems to be non mobile c'mon! Hurry! Lucy nodded at Steven and run up to hear and see gunshots very close by her head as she ducked, Raquel: "Try and say "I hate you all!" It'll get their attention towards you. Steven: But it would also get them to shoot at you, just try standing up and put your hands in the iconic I surrender symbol so hopefully they see that. Lucy slowly began to stand up as she held her arms in the air and yelled "I come in peace!" Steven: I wouldn't have suggested that, now they're probably going to shoot you too because they may think you're lying. Also someone's behind you... Lucy turned around and saw a man biting into someone's throat and thought are they a vampire? as she let out a shriek of pure fear. Raquel: no he isn't because if he was he would've been a lot paler, haven't you ever seen Twilight? Steven: I actually think you're dead now by getting that dude's attention whom clearly does not seem friendly at all...

-=-=((Please don't hurt me I'm just guessing on whom is near the pirate ship, car thingy (if I get it wrong either don't reply or let me know) @White Shamrock, @Surprise Meteors, @Yappi, @Mira1, and @Nona))=-=-

Yappi said:
(He won't)
I see the girl, I nudge my head to follow me. I have been reading a book on sign language on my off time so I know a little. (AJ was turned into Jacks pet so yea, he kinda moves on all fours he also had is vocal cords get stabbed and his teeth sharpened all of those long story's) I try to sign that I'm mute.
A drunken pirate, sobbing into a bottle about his previous life and his abduction into the raiders he works with now has just had his throat ripped out by that damn psycho. Fuckin'... Nobody else stirred on the ship, but in the cathedral, Leo was looking for a patient that has fucked off somewhere else. So, with nothing else to do, he left long pronoun man in the cathedral to care for the other two in there.

And as he went through the doorway, he saw a huge pirate "ship" that had been chasing him for the past 3 months. He ain't bein' no sex slave. He stepped over the bodies to salvage the ship's crap. He heard a bit of rustling and a high feminine voice in the deck above. Arming one of his cue ball grenades, he headed upstairs to "greet" the new voice. Wonder if she's a motley crew member?

"Oi! How much do you like fire!?" Leo yelled from the staircase, hoping he wouldn't be seen.

Yappi said:
(Most of the bandits have retreated, the church is about burned down and AJ is with a captured girl and helped her escape, Jasons is moving for the back Door and I'm to lazy for everything else)
@Mira1

(Yeah. I knocked you out for stories' sake though, so you can wake up now.)

Surprise Meteors] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31115-mira1/ said:
@Mira1[/URL]
(Yeah. I knocked you out for stories' sake though, so you can wake up now.)
@Mira1

(Also theres a new char. Have fun!)

((you know what, I don't think I really have time to reply right now. I'll be back tomorrow maybe if I can. It may be a while between responses so if I don't end up responding in a while just know I'll be back in at least a week. Summer is coming and I'll have plenty of time then :3))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](In my last dying breaths, I CURSE ZOIDBERG!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(-shoots before he says zoidberg- shut it, that's my fav character -promptly rips off head and shits down his neck-)

Mira1 said:
((you know what, I don't think I really have time to reply right now. I'll be back tomorrow maybe if I can. It may be a while between responses so if I don't end up responding in a while just know I'll be back in at least a week. Summer is coming and I'll have plenty of time then :3))
(Bye! We'll miss you <3)

(hey fellows! i was part of this RP in like the first 15 pages before I forgot about this site because reasons. would it be okay if i popped back in?)

(I am the game master now! If you want to get back in, you answer to me *THUNDER* HAHAHAHAHAH *LIGHTNING* HAHAHAHAHA HA... Ha.. haaa...)

(Yeh. Most of the chars are in the church, or on a "Ship" in front of the church RIGHT YAPPI AND CELLIST. The ship is wooden, and is really just a semitruck with a wooden trailer outfitted to be a ship. Most of the PIRATE PYRO TRUCKER BANDITS on the truck are asleep or dead, and the rest outside of it are asleep or dead. There's a ice cream truck that crashed into the side of the cathedral [Yes, i'm that cool] creating a huge hole. Just pop in or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back