• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No use in hiding it. My boyfriend happened, he wasnt ok in the head. I dunno he attacked me though all i got was this scar. He really didnt know how to fight, thankfully for me." She replies.

Libra259 said:
"No use in hiding it. My boyfriend happened, he wasnt ok in the head. I dunno he attacked me though all i got was this scar. He really didnt know how to fight, thankfully for me." She replies.
"That is horrible... what happened to him?" he then looks at Rea "Yeah sure"

JPTheWarrior said:
"That is horrible... what happened to him?" he then looks at Rea "Yeah sure"
"He died. I still loved him though like I said he couldnt fight and I couldnt save him. There were to many. And yeah we can go."

"That's it... when it gets there, just make it one hit to the head. Knock it down if you need to." Hartley held his rifle at the ready just in the case of things going bad, although simply kept watching for the time being.

"Go for it. If something gets stuck, don't struggle with it; just get away and give it another shot."

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"He died. I still loved him though like I said he couldnt fight and I couldnt save him. There were to many. And yeah we can go."
"You loved someone who tried to hurt you?"

Angela nods, as the zombie is slowly approaching her. She unflips her butterfly knife, and stabs the zombie in his eye, looking slightly frightened at him.

(You can controll the zombie now, if ya want)

Rea looked down, feeling guilty that she made Shayla reminisce all those sad memories. "Im sprry for asking..." She muttered, gritting her teeth.

(All right, I'll take it over then.)

The zombie begins to stagger around and flail its arms in its place, still pushing forward in its mindless walk. It shifts its head and continuously bites at the air, making snapping sounds with its teeth and pushing the blade of the knife in deeper. Finally, with its own momentum and the depth of the blade already from Angela's stabbing, the creature lets out a moan as the blade enters into its brain, its arms dropping to its side.

"That was good, it seems like it's dead. Just don't let it fall on you, or take your knife with it." Hartley stepped a bit closer, examining the stab wound to the zombie's eye.

Angela nods weakly, as she attempts to pull out the knife, and she does so, but the force that she applied made her throw the knife at the ceiling

"Agh! Damnit!" She mumbled, giggling slightly

(GTG, last reply today)

"I loved the person who had been corrupted, so what of he hurt me. He didn't know what he was doing he was half insane, but I still loved him. He wasn't the same after though, he kept his distance from me fearing he'd try to hurt me again. It doesnt matter as long as they change." She replies to him, "Dont be Rea, its a thing of the past and now its the present; so remember the past, the good and the bad, live in the present, and leave the future untouched so it can happen based on what you do, not what you do to try to change what could possibly of happened."

As Dimitri goes into a underground bunker he sees 10 people "How is it going?" He asked one in the last 2 weeks there numbers rose from 5 to 10 after finding survivors and accepting them into the Brotherhood "Ok tomorrow we are going on another raid...." he tells everyone and then thought "What if our supplies run out that will be bad and with the new gang wars around this zombie infested place he was nervous.

Libra259 said:
"I loved the person who had been corrupted, so what of he hurt me. He didn't know what he was doing he was half insane, but I still loved him. He wasn't the same after though, he kept his distance from me fearing he'd try to hurt me again. It doesnt matter as long as they change." She replies to him, "Dont be Rea, its a thing of the past and now its the present; so remember the past, the good and the bad, live in the present, and leave the future untouched so it can happen based on what you do, not what you do to try to change what could possibly of happened."
he sighs "Very well... Rea can we go now?"

@RealityEntity

Hartley chuckled, a crooked grin forming under his beard.

"Step two is making sure not to sling the knife next time." Hartley extended his gloved hand, offering to help Angela up.

"Did you see where your knife went?"

"Yeah okay. You guys hop in, I have to do something real quick." She said as she ran to the wall the Humvee was facing. She ran to the lever and pulled it, a series of clanking and grunting can be heard, as a platform was lowered into a slant, giving them the fresh light of day. She then hopped in and started the car.

'So long , safe house. You've been a great friend to me.'

RealityEntity said:
"Yeah okay. You guys hop in, I have to do something real quick." She said as she ran to the wall the Humvee was facing. She ran to the lever and pulled it, a series of clanking and grunting can be heard, as a platform was lowered into a slant, giving them the fresh light of day. She then hopped in and started the car.
'So long , safe house. You've been a great friend to me.'
he enters the car. He was in a seat behind Rea's

Doroteya's Journal

The Stench Of Death

journal.jpg

My ideals were never encouraged as a child, of course the purging of non-members of my little group would never sit well with anyone, other than me of course. It only made sense to end inferior beings, the gays, every non-Caucasian race, and most nationality's, of course people have such weak spines to not do it. They don't believe in the joy of a world without difference. I sit here under a tree wishing someone shared my dreams, of course they are too gory, bloody, and controversial to follow without hesitation. So i sit here, and smell, The Stench Of Death.

As Dimitri climbs up the Building he sees people in a car he gets his sniper ready if anything happens....

Shayla yawns and crosses her arms. I can't believe all this damage and chaos is real.. And what I can't believe even more is that we all did it. I wonder if this world will ever be the same again?.. Shayla zones out as she continues to think.

"Lets goo!" She smiled as she drove outside, journeying to the next city, in hopes of finding survivors or more supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Clothes, water. Those are some of the things I need. Im also worried about our ammo supply. We need to stop by a gun in the next city." Rea replied as she kept driving. They were now out of the city and all they can see is grass, stretching out to the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back