• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Miya stared at her, shocked at what she had said. She frowns lightly and lowered her head. "Fine... I see now." She said in a hurt voice. "I guess, if you dont want me around I'll leave." She said and pushed past peace gently. Walking slowly into the city. When she was far enough away from her she dove into a building and sat by herself. She curled up and sobbed slightly. "Everyone hates me, I'm useless, I don't deserve to be here, I'm a waste of space." She said, continuing o repeat those words to herself. "Jason doesn't like me, aj only likes me because I forced him to, My daughter hates me, my son probably hates me, Drew hates me..." she said continuing to name everyone she knew, finding out, no one truly loved her. She pulled up her knifw and prodded her throat. "Just a waste of space..."
((HOW COULD FUCKING WRITING MAKE ME SAD ;( ))

AJ

I see threat hitting his head and I see a apartment door open in the distance "Threat, I know where Miya is...come in I can help your case"

I walk into the apartment where Miya is, I step around unaware of where she is "Miya...I don't know what happened but Threat his hitting his head across a concrete slab because of what Peace said. It may be bad...where are you?"

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]((HOW COULD FUCKING WRITING MAKE ME SAD ;( ))

[/QUOTE]
((What can I say, I'm food with emotional writing -shrug-))

Yappi said:
I walk into the apartment where Miya is, I step around unaware of where she is "Miya...I don't know what happened but Threat his hitting his head across a concrete slab because of what Peace said. It may be bad...where are you?"
Miya heard a voice and looked up, lowering the knife with a worried sigh. She got up and met the voice in the darkness. "Take me to him!" She demanded grabbing his shoulder. She was worried for her son's health, she couldn't let him die because of what peace did.

@Yappi

Threat stood at the wall, his head hurt and he felt himself grow weak. "I.....HATE.....YOU," he said to himself gently hitting the wall, he couldn't slam into it anymore but tried. He fell to the ground and gripped his knife too tired and in pain to bring it to his head.

I almost cry but choose not to "Your alive, I thought you would.... Ok I'll take you to him" I walk outside as turn a corner to see Threat turn a knife on himself. I grab the knife out of his hand "Christ...come on, Miya if you kill yourself there will be no sane AJ left so please don't"

Miya ran to Threat and hugged him, crying into his shoulder. "Threat please don't do this!" She said still crying. "I'm sorry i ran, but it's not your fault." She pulled away and looked at him, wiping some of the blood from his face. "I love you son..." she said and leaned her head on him. "I promise I won't ever leave you again, I won't hurt you, I will be the best mom their is."

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat looked at Miya "M-Mom, I missed you so much. I want to go home, I want to go home with you. I love you," he said grabbing her shirt, his voice was weak as he tried to get up. He fell back down and stopped moving, he felt a sharp pain in his head and he became limb. He let out a groan of pain before trying again with the same result.

@Mira1 @Yappi

AJ

"Awe so lovey dovey...lets get home,I've had almost enough death for one day" I say before walking in the direction of the church.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](First yes, second Cell said she would be gone all month so she's kinda not in use for right now)

[/QUOTE]
(Who's cell?)

(I'm confused, how does Jaqluin equal Cell... Ya know what just a simple question, can AJ interact with Jaqluin?)

AJ

I walk into the church, "Miya, I'm going out for some food... Want any?" I say as I load my revolver

Miya smiled and picked him up. "Let's get you patched up first hu?" She said as she walked to the church. When she arrived she immediately went downstairs to lay him on the bed. She grabbed some medical equipment and patched his head up. She yawned and layed on the bed next to his. She smiled over at him. "Night!' she said as she fell asleep, not expecting him to stay.

@Shammy the Shamrock

((I gtg, night all!!))

Yappi said:
(I'm confused, how does Jaqluin equal Cell... Ya know what just a simple question, can AJ interact with Jaqluin?)
AJ

I walk into the church, "Miya, I'm going out for some food... Want any?" I say as I load my revolver
(No because no one can control Jaqluin)

Yappi said:
(Oh shit wrong name Jane I think xD the cannibal chick you have)
((It's Nikki, N-I-K-K-I what's that spell! You can darling, DON'T FORGET MY NAME, AND I'M NOT A CHICK! >;( ))

(Nikki I'm sorry...her have a blood filled poptart)

AJ

I see Nikki on the Pew "hey you want to get some food? I know a camp nearby with some bandits" I say letting my teeth show. "Or don't, I don't really care.

Nikki was cleaning a knife "I already have a bandit downstairs, he's been struggling. You want a pie or cake," she said going downstairs and going into a separate cold room with a bandit, the name 'The Cooks Bakery,' on the door.

@Yappi

Nikki rolls her eyes "What is with every cannibal I meet, none of you have class. This is not just food, it's a special just weaken him while I get my big knife," she said dawning her bloodstained cap, and whistling. She took her violin bow and stabbed it into his hand, she giggled before walking out for a minute.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back