• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

"Well I'll be upstairs (isn't Jason outside the church, and helped fight off the bandits?) doing... Snow" I say before going inside and lifting the board to find it gone "What dense motherfucker took my afternoon plans!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Drew had sex, Chaos acted like a vegetable, I inflected pain on myself, and almost killed my brother

[/QUOTE]
(I reread this and then I realized "This would be an awesome movie......CAN WE MAKE THIS!!!! Peace, Rage, and Chaos Vegas Edition drama, action, romance, rated R)

Jason looked at Melina and gestured as his way of saying it was safe, decided to go inside without giving a single fuck of anyone else, he was too tired. He yawned and was going to go up until he realized that Miya was there, if Miya was here then AJ was with her. Jason went up the stairs "Snow found your stash, I threw it out. I don't want my kid doing drugs," he said dropping his cigarette and stepping on it.

@Yappi @Mira1 @Nona

"Damn" I say before slamming the board back down "Jason what the hell is wrong with you...you look like a ghost" I ask worried for my friend

@Mira1[/URL] @Yappi
Drew huffed and pouted. "But brother! They were asking for weed! What was I going o do? Give it to them!" He argued but quickly stopped he frowned. "Sorry bro, won't happen again." He said and curled up on him.

Miya nods and smiled. "I'll have a cig." She said and held out her hand. Her parental instinct kicked in and she put her hand down. "What the hell are you doing smoking!" She said taking the one that was in Threats mouth and crushing it with her foot.

@White Shamrock

Jason tilted his head "Happens when *Yawn* you are always awake and take 2-3 hour naps. I am always guarding, searching, and scavenging. I have had two good nights of sleep, and even then I do it on a uncomfortable pew where I usually have to make sure everyone is fine." He looked at the doused cigarette and kicked it away.

Threat glared "It helps with the pain I feel in my mouth. It was this or weed so pick." He said before grabbing the box and kicking it towards her, he growled when he did. Threat untied Drew and folded the blanket as he mumbled something to himself.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Jason looked at him "Nice teeth, you remind me of my cat Sour Patch. Anyway why ya two here, I ain't wanting to be aggressive," he said taking a few steps closer, his hands in his duster.

@Yappi

Miya stepped on the box, crushing the rest of the cigarettes. She growled back and picked up drew, gently setting him on the steps. She grabbed Threat by the collar of his shirt and smiled. "We need to have a talk son." She said and pushed him twoards a tree.

Drew curled up under the blanket and waited for his brother to get back.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat growled before being taken by his mom "Whatever you say," he said rolling his eyes. He crossed his arms and whistled as he was going over to the tree.

@Mira1

She stopped infront of the tree and gave in a strict growl. "First of all, you won't be smoking anything around drew. It's a bad influence on him, and I don't want him turning out like that." She said pointing at the permanent smile that was on her face. "Second, let that shit heal." She said and leaned against the tree. She shook her head slightly and grabbed it. 'holly shit I'm turning into a mom!' she thought to herself.

@Shammy the Shamrock

AJ

"Well I Was given some Z-serum by the millitary and well made into a Keon basically, I was 'Sane' for a while until Miya cloreformed and poisoned me. She fixed me and we'll we were recaptured. They ran tons of test on us and kicked us out in the end" I say grinning "Anyways before they captured us and she fixed me Miya had cut off certain pieces of my flesh" I show the scars on my neck and arms "and forces me to eat it, I kinda liked it but what really and when she was done she handed me a arm of a bandit and I loved it. She sharpened my teeth with a file" I say leaving then rape out

AJ

"Anyways we have no other place to stay as our settlement is raided and broken down, it's been a while since we were captured and we don't even remember the route back"

Peace looked at her "FIRST how do you know Drew, I haven't said a fucking word about him. You didn't give two shits about me smoking weed so why do you care about him. Second, I was the one who cut our mouth and i'm keeping it. I don't want a scar that comes to my cheeks," she said putting her skull bandanna over her mouth, she crossed her arms and tipped her hat. 'Holy shit i'm turning into a edgy teen!' she thought gripping her head.

@Mira1

Jason crossed his arms "So what do ya want directions, or a place to stay. I am willing to give you back your beds, just need to fish them out of the lake," he said with a laugh. He let out another yawn before whistling and looking around the old church room.

@Yappi

AJ

"I never even had a bed, I sleep on cots and mats... Anyways yea were probably going to stay here, get your sleep" I say before walking out "Amy ya here?"

Miya growled at her and pushed her against the tree. "I don't know about Drew, all I do know as that he looks up to you as a brother, or better yet as I see it a parental figure. And I know damn well that smoking weed infront of him is a bad influence. I do care about you smoking weed, obviously because arguing about it with you! And what the actually fuck! That shit on your mouth is a scar! I swear if you try and keep it I will tie you up for a month until it heals!" She growled at her wanting to hit her but refrained for the sake of her being a parental figure.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace looked at her "YOU DON'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY, I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER! I CARE FOR HIM, YOU LEFT THREAT SO MANY TIMES, AND GUESS WHAT," she grabbed her knife and started fixing her scar. She smiled before putting the knife away "Listen Miya, you ain't my mom, friend, or even part of my group. You're just a maniac Threat happened to like, I won't let you hurt him anymore," she said looking her straight in the eyes, she was absent of fear.

@Mira1

Jason looked at him "She's out, went to look for Nina again." He said going downstairs and sitting on a pew, he stabbed his foot "Shit again," he said pulling it out. Something snapped in his mind "Where's Mira, I haven't seen her, even when I was here," he said nervous as he looked around.

@Yappi

Miya stared at her, shocked at what she had said. She frowns lightly and lowered her head. "Fine... I see now." She said in a hurt voice. "I guess, if you dont want me around I'll leave." She said and pushed past peace gently. Walking slowly into the city. When she was far enough away from her she dove into a building and sat by herself. She curled up and sobbed slightly. "Everyone hates me, I'm useless, I don't deserve to be here, I'm a waste of space." She said, continuing o repeat those words to herself. "Jason doesn't like me, aj only likes me because I forced him to, My daughter hates me, my son probably hates me, Drew hates me..." she said continuing to name everyone she knew, finding out, no one truly loved her. She pulled up her knifw and prodded her throat. "Just a waste of space..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

(Also General)

Threat snapped "M-mom, Mommy, mom," he said running into the city. "I did you a fav-SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DIDN'T WANT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, I AM STUCK WITH YOU AND I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU," he said hitting his head against a concrete wall, he felt the pain but wanted her gone. He fell to his knees still hitting his head "I-I want my mommy and you took her away, I finally found her and you took her away. Just like my other mommy, just like sis, just like.....dad," he said letting the blood leak from his head, he held his chest and let his tears roll, he was the one who caused it. He was the one to blame for Miya's running away.

(General)

"I'm lucky I wear steel toe boots..." I walk outside and hear yelling. I see Miya walking away and threat, I follow Miya to the apartment. I won't let my best friend die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back