• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace laughed running in a random direction, she went right near the bush "Andrew.....where....are.....you," she said with a devious smile. She dragged her bat on the street and looked around tipping her hat "COME ON OUT POTATO," she said swinging at another bush causing it to be crushed underneath the bat.

@Mira1

AJ

"Because Miya, you have stuck up for me. You helped me when I needed it most, you always have my back and you are the only person fun in this world. I would not be living without you" I say with my arms firmly locked around her

Drew saw her walk near the bush. She had crushed one but it wasn't his. He squeeled nd covered his mouth before taking off running to the city.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya smiled at him and kisses him. "Thanks aj, you're the best person that has ever been it my life that isn't my son." She said and wrapped her arms around him.

@Yappi

Peace heard this and started to chase him "COME ON BRO, YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER," she said following, he bat behind her back as she ran. She looked around the city, trying to ignore the sites until she stopped at a candy shop "CANDY!!!! I WANT JOLLY'S" She said running into the store and walking back out with her back "Now where did he go," she said tempted to call Papy but refused.

@Mira1

AJ

I kiss her back "Don't mention it" I wink and let go of Miya "besides, I have a feeling we will get a laugh from Jasons face getting so red he can be called a tomato" I say laughing

Drew saw her run into a candy store and giggles. He decides to screw with her and runs in behind her, hiding and keeping himself hidden as she get some. He sees her leave and smirks leaning on one of the shelves. It's grows weak and falls over, making a loud crash. He falls on top and slides into one of the shelves, getting stuck inside of it.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya giggles and nods. "I'm sure we will!" She said happily and leaned her head on him as she began to walk once again. She wraps her arm around his shoulder and pushes him along with her. "So, where should we go... the church?"

#Yappi

Peace quickly runs back and sees him "Here let me help you," she said tugging, and pulling him out. She then grabbed the blanket and tied it around Drew, fastening it tight. Peace laughed "Start singing and I might not tie you to a tree," she said slinging him on her back. She tightened her bandanna and started walking back, she hummed the tune.

@Mira1

AJ

I go with Miya "The church!" I say In a merry voice. I walk in the direction of the church, starting to remember the path.

Drew looked up at her and frowned slightly. "Come on sis! That's embarrassing, please don't make me do it!" He pleaded, whining slightly, pouting his lip to her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya smiled as he took the lead and followed him to the church. "So, do you think Jason will be happy to see us?" She asked, worried he wouldn't want them there.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace smiled "Aww, fine but just because you are adorable as a potato. I'm keeping you like this," she said lighting a cigarette and making it to the church. She placed Drew on one of the steps, making the blanket with a hoodie so he could lie down. She whistled the song, she looked at the forest before taking a deep breath of the smoke.

@Mira1

Drew was glad he didn't have to sing but was still mad that he wasn't going to be able to escape from the potato sack. He sighed quietly and layed back in the sack, resting his head as she set him down. He looked with her into the forest and smiled.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya giggles as they approach the church. She sees peace and drew sitting at the front. She could tell it was peace because of the collar but something was different about her. Miya ran up and hugged her. "Baby I'm so sorry! It's a long story on why I was gone so long and..." she stops and smiles at her. "I love your smile!" She said happily @Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Peace accepted the hug before taking off the bandanna "Trust me you don't, this hurts like hell. I missed you though" she said whipping tears from her eyes. "It's hard to be the leader of a group, I've spent a few days being tortured physically and mentally." She looked down at Drew and picked him up "My bro is adorable as a potato," she said pocking his nose.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Yappi said:
(AJ: you think you were fucking tourtured, I aught a shove my boot so fa- AJ calm yo self)
(Jason: Do that and I will beat the shit out of ya, Jack: Walking into th-, whoops sorry bro wrong rp, Jason: JACK GRIM GO THE FUCK BACK!!!, Jack: I change my name to Jack Feral and you have to except me >:( , Shammy: They do this a lot, family issues(' :) ))

@Mira1[/URL] @Yappi
Miya tilts her head slightly. "Really? I wouldn't know I'm usually the one enforcing the smile." She said with a twisted laugh. Miya calms and rubs Peace's back. "Sorry about that hun." She said and hugged her. "I'm so sorry I've been gone so long." She said looking at drew and cooing over him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Mira1

Drew looks up at miya, obviously annoyed. It isn't seen but he flips her off under the bag. He leans near peace and smiled. "If I'm your bro, she's my mom." He said and looked at Miya. "I had sex." He said blankly with a straight face.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat's grip tightened "P-please don't leave without me, I missed you so much. It was hell without you I smoked weed, Drew had sex, Chaos acted like a vegetable, I inflected pain on myself, and almost killed my brother," he said through teary eyes. He shook before flipping the collar to say 'Threat'.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Yappi said:
I lean in close to Threat "I know your havin a moment but...you go any of that weed left?"
(Jack: I prefer z-weed, made from real zombies :) , Jason: *Smacks back of Jack's head* That's my son you're talking about, Jack: YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A KID!!!! Jason: *Throws water*, Jack: HISSS, WATER SO WET!!!)

Miya began to cry into threats shoulder, both tears of sadness and happiness. "I won't threat I promise!" She said snd slipped drew a highfive while she hugged Threat. She nods and smiled at Threat. "Hey yeah, I could go for some w-" she gets cut off by drew.

"NO MORE FUCKING WEED!" He yells at them growling. "I threw it all out, it's gone!' he said rolling around in the potato sack.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat picked him up and rocked him "Be nice these are my parents you are talking to, besides Jason who I have no idea where he is. Remember only big bro and sis can swear," he said before keeping one hand around Drew, he took out a cigarette and lit it "You want some," he said putting the box away and staring at AJ and Miya.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Mira1 said:
he said rolling around in the potato sack.
tumblr_m4k42bwzNy1qj0i6io1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back