• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I let go of Peace "can I talk to Amy for a bit, I need to get some things off my chest" I say in a humble tone

Peace sighed "Please never fucking do that to me again. You almost made me go insane," she said laughing, Peace kissed her and running a hand on her back. "S-sorry, yes you can," she said lying down on the bed.

@Yappi

Harmony

I walk across the room to Amy "You know how that boy has a counterpart name Rage and how I was tied up yesterday?" I say trying to build up to Amy

Amy nodded "I was out for a while but I did see you talking to the boy, I just got here to some drama and decided to write it down." She said drawing something in her book, before looking down at Harmony.

@Yappi

Harmony

"Well while you and Peace were gone he took advantage of the fact I was naked and tied up...I can't put this well...he outright raped me and almost forced me to have a kid" I say hoping she won't overreact

Amy was surprised and stopped writing "You damn kids are doing shit that you are too young to do. What do you want to talk about," she said in a concerned voice, she grabbed her shoulder.

@Yappi

Harmony

"I didn't even know what it was, Choas was trying to call him on his bluff but he wasn't bluffing. By the end of it Drew was back and untied me. I was covered in this wierd goop and I honestly don't know what happened, Choas enjoyed it but in a 'it's happening might as well ride it out way' me though"

Amy showed her pictures of everyone, writing on the side "I write down what I see in people. I have something on everyone, personality, issues, status I have it all," she said tucking her pencil behind her ear. She almost threw up from what she had said but tried to ignore it.

@Yappi

Amy looked at her "Harmony, innocent, aggressive, strong headed, love: Nina, black outs of memory can occur. Chaos: Aggressive, sexual, fast, tortures, and love: Peace." She said reading off the things she had wrote, she gave a sigh before tucking the paper away.

@Yappi

Harmony

"Im sorry about this, Rage was originally going to torture and kill, But I have a question. I know it's wrong but I kind of enjoyed what happened...physically of course not mentally. I think I like boys and girls, I'm so confused" I grab my head in confusion

Amy looked at her "It's natural, you just like both people. It means you are bisexual, or enjoy both male and femal." She smiled and wrote something down.

@Yappi

Harmony

"I'm 13 by the way, I just say 10 because I'm short and people will believe it but... Hey what did you just write down? And I want to see what you have on my brother AJ . I almost never see him"

Amy stared at the girl "I already knew, I mean it would be just wrong for me to just ignore kids fucking. Teenagers on the other hand *Shrugs* ehh," she said before looking at her notes. "Aj, nickname: Jackass, idiot, immature, likes butterfly drawings, tortures, status: Kitten with a knife," she said before improving her picture of him.

@Yappi

@Nona[/URL]

~*Melina Herford*~

"W-What?!" She sighed lightly as he ran off, huddling into where she was hiding a little more. "Okay..." She said with a slight huff, how could someone act so recklessly? What if he got killed? She shook her head a little, it seemed as though everyone around here was a little reckless, she got along just fine without using violence or running into battles with random people. Though, the more she thought about it...those people weren't exactly random, they were attacking his home, albeit a bizarre home where its members were concerned so she guessed he had a reason. Clutching onto the grenade she was given. Not sure exactly what she was supposed to use it for, she watched the commotion from her hiding spot.

Drew tried to fall asleep in Peace's arms but couldn't find himself getting comfortable. Plus, every times he closed his eyes, all he could see was Rage. He curled up the best he could from being wrapped up like a potato and eventually fell asleep in Peace's arms.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Drews eyes open to the sound talking. He looks at Harmony confused. "Depends if it's hungry enough I guess..." he said, still wrapped up like a potato sack.

@Yappi

(sorry im back, im not as sick as before but nonetheless still sick)

the doctor lets aj and miya out, but takes their weapons and banishes them from the hospital, the doctor sends the assault team with the medic to search harmony and the others @Yappi @Mira1 @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
(sorry im back, im not as sick as before but nonetheless still sick)
the doctor lets aj and miya out, but takes their weapons and banishes them from the hospital, the doctor sends the assault team with the medic to search harmony and the others @Yappi @Mira1 @Shammy the Shamrock
(That's the easy way out but k...)

AJ

"Why are we being Banished, what happened to helping your patients" I laugh as in disarmed "by the way I'll be keeping that revolver and black knife, there of personal value"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back