• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

"I've only ever eaten it raw but fine I'll try your 'pie'" I say before getting my knife. I start to carve into him, trying to bleed him slowly "Do you want em bleed out like cattle or kept juicy?" I ask Nikkie

Nikki grabbed her clever "Juicy, keep the extract blood in this bucket, could be later" she said kicking him a bucket. She gave a sigh and stabbed the clever right through his head "Remove most of the bones, and keep the organs in the bucket as well," she said, not fazed at what she had done.

@Yappi

AJ

I watch the cleaver go through the skull with glee, I gut him open and start to extract the bones and the organs. I catch most of the blood.

Nikki claps "Now leave, this next part is my pleasure. I need it to be silent and calm," she said before taking a deep breath, she gestured towards the door. Nikki started cutting into the hand, she tossed him a finger "Eat this while, you're waiting," she said humming a song.

@Yappi

AJ

I can respect someone's alone time so I catch the finger and much on it silently spitting out bones....tasty

Nikki came out an hour later with a meat pie "DONE! This what an hour of working and a man can do," she said wiping her apron and smiling. She looked back "You can have the organs if you want, I don't usually eat organs," she said taking a slice and eating it.

@Yappi

"I love the organs, you can use the liver as a water skin" I say before getting a piece of the pie and eating a bite "Christ on a bike going to mass on Sunday this is good, a hour well spent" I say munching on my piece, pleasure filling my tastebuds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki smiled "I've been working on trying to find other things besides desert to make people out of. I wish I had a store in the city, but no one would come. I am wasting my talents here," she said forcing the chair she was on to lean backwards.

@Yappi

"Well...I would come. its nice having another cannibal to talk to but I have a question. Why does Jason show such distaste to cannibalism?" I say curious as I finish my price.

Nikki got up "Me, to him i'm a burning idea of what cannibals are. I was once Nicole Farmin, or Grim, the most gentle and caring person Jason knew. When he left and the apocalypse happened I snapped and started cooking people, when he found what I was doing he was willing to give me a chance. I fucked it up by trying to cook his group, killing citizens, and trying to take pieces of him while he slept," she said looking at a old photo of herself, the man on the side was scribbled out.

@Yappi

Threat became nervous as he heard noises. He used his strength to lift him out of bed and over to Miya "Mom you wouldn't mind me sleeping with you. I never with my other mom," he didn't wait for an answer as he climbed into her bed. He shivered letting her have the blanket but smiled. The noises started to fade as he held her warm hand, the pain he was feeling seemed to stop and he fell asleep.

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked at Jason as he told her it was safe. She hesitantly stood up and entered the church behind him. As he went to talk with the others she stood at the entrance smiling meekly for just a moment as she held onto the door frame. There was quite a few people there, one even had pointy teeth! A shiver went up the small girls spine as she kind of felt like legging it the other way, this was the most amount of people she had ever been in a room with for a while.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Mira1

@Yappi

@Any one I might have forgotten

Miya nodded sure to him felt threat climb on the bed. Once he was up she leaned her head against his and smiled. "I'm sure it's nothing." She said in a comforting voice, still half asleep. Moments later she was responses and breathing lightly.

Drew made his way downstairs, still wrapped up. He saw threat and miya on a single bed and decided to join them. He made his way next to Threat and fell asleep.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Mira approached the new girl with a warm smile. "Hello miss, what's your name?" She asked placing her hands behind her back. "I'm Mira by the way, what brings you here?" She asked, looking around the church. Mira tilted her head and studied the girl, seeing what she was like. She seemed like she wasn't here to cause trouble but people cold never be too sure.

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina gripped the doorway a little harder as someone approached her, hoping this girl wasn't the cannibal lady she had heard about. "H-Hi there...I'm Melina Herford" She said, smiling sheepishly, though when Melina realised she didn't seem to be harmful she lowered her guard down a little, releasing her grip from the doorway. "I...uhm, well Jason found me in the city and said I could come here..." She said quietly before moving her leg a little, showing the gash there was on it from falling "A-And I was hoping to borrow something I could wrap this with...I'm all out of bandages." She explained.

@Mira1

Mira smiled warmly at the girl. "A pleasure to meet you Melina!" She said cheerfully and giggles. "Good to know you have met the boss! Jason is a great guy." She sighed happily that there was a new face around. She listed to her explain what she needed bandages for. "Come with me, I have some medical equipment downstairs. I can patch you up if you want." She offered.

@Nona

@Yappi[/URL]
AJ

"Wish my story was as good, Miya kidknapped me from some millitary base that I was at with some cloreform and fixed me. I've been semi sane but I can get worse than even before. She cut off little bits of my flesh and forced me to eat em, I hated to admit it at the time but I liked the taste and by the end of it she handed me a arm and I dug into it. Then she sharpened my teeth, I made a promise." I say in a regualar tone

Marcus

I run back to my camp "hey miss, if I didn't know better I'd call these men Russian spec ops. They retreated so we're ok." I say sitting back down "Want to visit the church?"

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

tumblr_mxbw5wRe911qmwjp7o2_250.gif

Melina thought about it, this girl she was talking to was much too nice to seem dangerous to her in any way. "That would be nice, thank you" she said politely, looking to the girl and smiling, even after all this zombie stuff she still held onto her manners, after all if the world gets better again, they won't always have to be at one another's throats.

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina watched as someone else approached her "Oh, He-" she froze with her hand held out in front of her as he smiled....pointy teeth? She went a bit pale, not feeling so safe anymore "H-Hello. I'm Melina..." she said quietly as she moved to shake his hand in a very hesitant manner.

I shake her hand seeing she was scared "We have some food downstairs, it's a cake so if you want any just ask. Got a damn good cook here" I say with a wicked grin "Names AJ by the way"

~*Melina Herford*~

Did he realise he said his name twice? Probably not, but Melina decided not to point it out. She instead smiled meekly, releasing her hand from the handshake. She didn't trust any food this boy had to offer so she politely declined "N-No, Im fine, I ate earlier...Thank you though" Which wasn't a lie really, she had found an apple tree outside the city, of course she was too short to gather a lot of them, just enough do she wasn't hungry.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back