• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow laughed. "This is only the outside." She walked in and pulled up a blood stained rug. Underneath, a trapdoor sat, locked. She pulled out a key and with a click, opened swung open the door. She went down the steep steps and snapped on the lights. She looked proudly at the safe cellar. "Welcome to my home!" She said. "There's a bathroom over there, and a bunch of bedrooms too. Kitchen's that a way, plus a little dining room I set up. Oh, and over there is a training room."

Jason sighed "Don't be giving her Nikki's food. That stuff isn't made for humans who prefer and actual meal and not a severed hand. I see ya met Mira and AJ. Nikki is downstairs so unless you want to be turned into a cake DON'T go downstairs right now. Ya want some actual food, Melina" He said walking up to the group, he glared at AJ before patting his head "Bad AJ," he said laughing.

@Nona @Yappi @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe

I walk inside the room "neat" i stay silent before sitting down "So..you were a hired gun?" I say wanting to stir conversation

AJ

i lay down on a bedroll in the back and go to sleep exausted

Harmony

I wait in the helicopter, "Medic, am I going to have blood work done?" I ask worried what they might find out about.... What happened.

Yappi said:
AJ
i lay down on a bedroll in the back and go to sleep exausted

Harmony

I wait in the helicopter, "Medic, am I going to have blood work done?" I ask worried what they might find out about.... What happened.
@Salex

Threat sighed as he knew he couldn't get up if he wanted to. He smiled feeling warm "Is this what a family feels like, it's nice," he said trying to roll but the pain was too much. He lied there, his hands crossed, he mumbled stuff to himself.

@Mira1

Miya awoke to Threat speaking. She moved closer to him and smiled. "It is nice." She said with a yawn. She saw that he had mumbled something and frowned. "Is everything okay Threat?" She asked, worried for him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat sighed "I just feel bad, I hurt your feeling. I didn't mean to do that, it just happened," he said tears welling up in his eyes from the pain in his head, and the fact he hurt his mom.

@Mira1

AJ

Unable to sleep I wake up, I go out into the city. Zombies shuffle around and AJ moves through alleys, avoiding them.

Bandits

There was a unsuccessful raid, 5 bandits remained in the mostly empty camp. They see a man walking through there camp (AJ) and they sneak up on him knocking him out flat. They drive up to the Church holding AJ in hand "WE HAVE ONE OF YOUR GROUP"

@anyoneinchurch

Miya frowned slightly and hugged him, pulling him closer to her. "Threat, it's okay I know it wasn't you." She said rubbing his back to comfort him. "Please don't cry Threat." She said, almost about to cry herself.

@Shammy the Shamrock

The bandits voice boomed through the church, allowing almost everyone to hear it. A gunshot can be heard, a warning shot.

Threat tried to hug back as best he could "I'm so sorry, I promise not to cry. Peace has been such a handful, I want the voices to end but they won't," he said feeling comfortable near Miya.

@Mira1

Jason massaged his head going outside "OK, and what do you want, I not giving you gas. Unless you have a bad ass microphone, I ain't willing to be friendly," he said taking out his revolver. "I'm the fastest shot here, so speak before I blow your head off," he said twirling the gun in his hand.

@Yappi

Miya sees the pain in him and only makes her feel worse. She pulls away for a moment and kisses his forehead. "Give me a way to end the pain Threat! I hate to see you like this is there anything I can do that may help you." She said sadly, willing to o anything to help him ease the pain.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bandits

"We want 4 of your group for the 4 of our men you killed" they say as the other 4 men pull there rifles and aim them

AJ

"Oh Jesus Chr-" he is interrupted by a pistol whip

Threat smiled "It's ok, I love you mom. The only thing I want is to get the voices to stop, but I know you can't do that," he said sitting up. He felt a sharp pain but ignored, kissing Miya on the cheek.

(I was so tempted to see what would happen if he said "Death")

@Mira1

Jason growled "Sorry, I ain't giving you that. This is my group and I won't let you take a soul," he said pointing the gun at the man giving commands. "You want them, then come and get me," he said in a tense and aggressive voice, not caring for his own life.

@Yappi

A tear fell from her eye and she leaned back in to hug him. "I know Threat, but I wish I could. Just know that, okay?" She said hoping to comfort him from the pain he was in. She was glad he didn't say anything that would pain her. She would hate to have to put down her own son, but if it was what he requested she would have done it for him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

((She would have done it, simple as that. Yeah, she would have hated it but she would have -shrug-))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back