• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace blocks the tub and grabs Chaos, she was softly crying. She placed her on her bed and took away her weapons. Peace tied her to the bed, making sure they were tight around her waist, arms, legs, and forehead. She stroked her head "W-why would you try and leave me love, am I really that bad to you," her eyes burned as she began to sob.

@Yappi

Peace cries before covering her with a blanket, she coiled up besides her, tears still in her eyes. She let out gross sobs as she contemplated what she had done wrong, she hit her head against the pillow.

Amy walked in and studied the girl, she poked Chaos with a pencil to see what would happen.

@Yappi

I sit there uncaring, Peace or whoever could be doing whatever and I would not notice. I do however notice that in naked.

Johny

I walk in where Amy and the kids are t- "uhhhh....I hope she has clothes under that blanket" I see she's tied up "I'm going to go..." I walk out slowly and close the door

Amy sighed "What the hell happened," she said in a serious tone.

Peace looked at her "I just told her I changed and then she tried to kill herself. I want her back, WHAT DO I DO!" She tucked the blanket so that just up to her neck was showing.

@Yappi

Harmony is nearly none existent, I sit there not even making a attempt to pull at the bindings. I start to mumble to myself, almost as if I'm keeping my sanity in check

Amy sits on another bed writing about the two. She write something nervous of the two.

Peace leaned it to try and hear what she said. Peace was shaking but froze when she mumbled.

@Yappi

After a while I finally speak in words "This new peace is boring...this would be old Peaces fantasy" I go back to mumbling, before long I start chuckling almost as if constantly

-Ivan Rheon-

Ivan and his elite crew sprinted to the woods. They stop sprinting to save their energy. "Fuck! Someone is trying to fuck us all!" an elite member said. "Ivan, we need to find this fuckers and teach them a lesson!" another elite member said. Ivan replied, "Shhh. I know this is going to be fun."

Ivan and his elite crew looks at their surroundings and slowly walks further to the woods. As they walk further, one of the elite member stepped on the spike. "AAHHHHH!" an elite member fell down from pain as his foot was hit by a spike. "Oh shit." the elite members helped an injure elite member. Ivan starts to get disappointed but admired the person who puts the trap. Ivan seriously look at his surroundings until he saw a tree leaves moving. He seriously takes a look at the tree leaves and he saw a ghillie suit. Ivan looked at the tree leaves and he smiled sarcastically. He unholst his M9 beretta and shots the tree leaves where the person (Marcus) position. His elite crew takes out the spike on the injury member's feet. As Ivan shots the tree leaves. The elite crew were quickly scattered, finding the other persons at all cost.

@Yappi @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace gave a slight chuckle before it became a twisted laugh and sat on top of her. "I would love this love," she said kissing her.

Amy was taken by surprise as she wrote what she saw, only intervening if necessary.

@Yappi

Alessandra meanwhile, was in her bunker, witch was in a secret location. She was working upon somenthing. While working on the "project" she was nomming on a delicious tuna sandwich, with lattuce and tomatoes. Meanwhile, a pleasant tune was playng in the background.

[media]

[/media]
It came from an old grammophone, witch had a wodden base, but the tube from where the sound came from, was made out of bronze, covered with a thin layer of golden paint, wich was very shiny. The disk was made out of vinyl, she had a nice collection of those...

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina smiled and nodded before looking to the wolf "I guess we can play chase, Right Snow?" She said petting the wolf behind the ear, giggling softly before she went to run "You ready? Go!" She said as she started to run around with the wolf, waving at Joe as he approached them before running again.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

Drew is sitting in the room, the whole thing. He was bright red at first and had turned his head away from the longest time, but finally gave up and looked anyway. He let out a light sigh and smiled gently. "Is she okay Peace?" He said looking at the collar to make sure who it was. Rage takes over and grabs a camera from Drew's backpack. He pulls it up and snaps a picture of Peace sitting on Chaos.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

I pay no attention to the kiss or his fake voice. I sit there, nearly lifeless. My eyes go from black to (metaphorically) blood red, My soft chuckle becomes insane laughter

-Ivan Rheon-

The wounded soldier next to Ivan was shot to death by Marcus' shotgun. Ivan continued to shoot Marcus' position until his mag is out of bullet. Ivan grab his another ammo of his M9 beretta pistol and loaded his pistol. Ivan looked at the wounded soldier which he is dead. Ivan aim at the dead member's head and pulled the trigger. Ivan sigh.

The elite members were divided into two; the elite crew who are finding Marcus and his 'men' (they don't know how many anyways) and the elite crew who stayed with Ivan. Ivan said, "Let's go find those bastards." Ivan and his elite crew sets to find Marcus. The other elite crew were still scattered, finding Marcus also.

@Yappi

Chaos

I see Rage in the background "please take a picture, it will last longer" I say as I try to shake off the sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back