• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You want to find out?" I say jokingly, I immediately get red cheeks and go into my hoodie "I'm sorry chaos has been acting like a cat In heat. Peace don't take it the wrong way but she will be really flirty for a while"

Peace sat next to him "It's fine, it wasn't you. You're my bro, he's an asshole," she said giving him an innocent grin. "However if he goes after my Chaos, I will beat his ass," she said before getting up and tilting Harmony. "Has my little ball of Chaos missed me these past few days," she said smiling and kissing her forehead.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Harmony

"I'm sorry but I can't let Chaos take control, not while she is acting like this" I say in a sad voice. "Let's go back to the church, there's a fire escape out that window"

Peace growled "FINE! Lets go before I get Threat embarrassed by kissing you again. I miss my Chaos," she said in a low, sad voice before jumping through the window and going down the fire escape.

@Yappi

Drew hopefully follows

Harmony

I go down the fire escape, it has been raining so I slip and fall down a hill. I get a piece of repar stuck in my side. I scream in pain as I try to pull it out.

Peace goes over and with one thrust pulls it out, she put pressure on the wound "You're lucky that I love my Chaos or I would leave you for dead, just like you almost did to Threat." She said with a growl as Drew followed, she walked towards the church carrying Harmony.

@Yappi

Harmony

I have a soul piercing scream when he pulls it out "Tha-thank you" I tell peace before passing out from blood loss. When we get to the church and get some medical supplys I wake up, covered in blood and mud...right after my bath

Peace sighed before tending to the wound as best she could "May I at least have a little chat with my girl. I haven't seen her in a long while," she said removing her dirty clothes "These are the only ones that may fit you," she said giving her some of Threat's clothes. She sat near the edge waiting for an answer.

@Yappi

Harmony

"It's ok, I'll just take another bath. There's a tub at the back of the church" I say with a sigh "fine, but I warned ya. She's worse than a cat in heat"

I open my eyes and immediately French kiss Peace "Heya Peace"

Peace jumped a little but accepted it "Hello love did you miss me," she said stroking her hair. "I am so sorry for leaving you alone for so long," she said giving her a hug.

@Yappi

Peace snapped "Love you do know we are both fucking kids right. I mean Jesus, you really are horny," she said slowly pushing her back. She became somewhat nervous "What the fuck is wrong with me, i'm becoming THREAT!!!" She thought looking over at Chaos.

@Yappi

"Aw what makes you say that?" I say with a sly voice and smile "Besides I lost my innocence a long time ago, but I guess we're only kids. But that doesn't stop me" I say with a devilish grin

Peace frowned "I-I don't know, I mean I love you with a dying passion but....I feel better. I don't hurt anymore, like Threat i'm not tortured or being hurt by anyone to make me into the murderous Peace you once knew." She said a gentle smile on her face, she swung from side to side like Threat.

@Yappi

"Well that's...dismaying" I say with a sad tone "I...I want some time to think" I go into the back room and run the water into the bath tub. My eyes are nearly jet black as my eye twitches and my head twitches even more

Peace walks in, refusing not to turn red "Y-you ok love," she asked nervous of her reaction. She walked right up to the bathtub, nervous of herself and Chaos.

@Yappi

Chaos

I pull out my revolver from my belt hanging off the bathtub and put it into my mouth. I have tears streaming down m unchanging insane smile, I slowly cock back the hammer.

Peace jumps in the tube and grabs the gun forcing it into the sky "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" She takes the ammo out and stuffs it in her pockets zipping them up, she was terrified of her.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
The gun goes off into the sky, she drops it but otherwise There is no response, she just quickly pulls a knife and jams it into her gut.

Peace tackled and grabs the knife, she sees the wound and grabs some surgical tape from her other pocket, trying to cover the other wound "P-Please, stop I don't want to lose you," she said tears rolling down her cheeks.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'll be on for another 30 minutes)

I pass out with a insane, goosebump causing grin on my face. I flop over out of the small tub, taking the whole tub with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back