• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Ivan Rheon-

Ivan and his elite crew were slowly approaching where Marcus goes. As they go further. Ivan saw a shadow behind the tree. Ivan signals his elite crew to be in a stealth mode. They slowly approach the tree but then they got distracted by the other elite crew. The elite member said, "No sign of the enemy." another elite member said, "We lost two elite men, Ivan, we should go back to our camp right away, I've heard that the hunting party had captured three survivors near to our camp."

Ivan nod and he said, "Men, let's go back to our camp!" Ivan and his elite crew decides to go back to their camp, however, Ivan turns his head to the tree but then he walks away, assuming that Ivan and the elite crew are tired due to the recent situations. Ivan hopes to encounter the person who sets the traps again.

Yappi said:
Chaos
I see Rage in the background "please take a picture, it will last longer" I say as I try to shake off the sheets.
Rage chuckles. "Already did!" He said proudly.

Peace tucked the blanket again to cover Chaos's body, then looks at Rage "Ya want to show me that picture, you little shit." She said as anger fueled her emotions, her hands curled up. She growled before putting her hands behind her back, and giving a forced smile.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason laughed before making a gesture with his head "Don't go easy," he said smiling. Snow ran through the house, she let out a playful bark as she did. Snow tackled down Melina before curling up on top of her, showing that she had won. Jason went up and applauded her "Nicely done Snow, your gloating is just amazing," he said laughing and looking down at Melina.

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina continued running around the house, Snow soon catching up to her and tackling her to the ground "Alright, You win" she said giggling lightly as Snow curled up on her. Still laying on the ground as Jason came over, she adjusted her glasses, which were knocked sideways when she went to the ground.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason smiled "Been teaching her to gloat to her enemies. Thanks for this, she hasn't been active for a while," he said crouching and patting the dogs head. He made a sharp whistle as the dog got off, Snow sat near Melina licking the blood from her fur from earlier fights, she lied her head on Melina's lap.

@Nona

Rage shook his head no and shoved it in his backpack. "No peace, I'm keeping it for later." He said sternly and popped back over to drew. Drew smiled back at peace and tilted his head. "You look tense everything all right?"

(I'll be on for 30 minutes to a hour)

Chaos

I sit unaware if what I'm doing, if anything I'm struggling to get out of the binds. I pull on them with a creepy smile. I look Drew dead in the eyes "Let me talk to Rage Hun"

Drew sighed slightly and nodded. "Fine..." he said in a childish tone and chuckles.

Rage approached her and smirked. "What do ya need beautiful?" He asked slyly.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
(I'll be on for 30 minutes to a hour)
Chaos

I sit unaware if what I'm doing, if anything I'm struggling to get out of the binds. I pull on them with a creepy smile. I look Drew dead in the eyes "Let me talk to Rage Hun"
@Mira1

I try to nudge closer to him "Why are you so intreasted in me and Harmony?" I ask confused "aren't you gay?"

Rage tilts his head to the side slightly. He crosses his arms and chuckled. "What makes you think that?" He said with a smirk.

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

"Yeah, she seems pretty good at it alright" she said with a small laugh before Snow moved off her. Melina then sat up and dusted herself off. "You're welcome, I had fun" she said petting snow's head. "Though it looks like she had been pretty busy" she said, gesturing to the blood in her fur.

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Christ this can't get more awkward, you come on to me all the time and you snapped a picture of me while I'm naked and tied up...that's wierd for someone who the next second will be a But Pirate" I say sighing

Rage raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled. "Maybe I do it because im an ass?" He said and cupped her chin and smirked. "What do you think?"

@Yappi

Harmony

I wake up from Chaos controlling me "Where am I? Why am I tied up?! Why am i naked!" I say as I pull on the bindings "WHERE'S PEACE" I say afraid of rage and nearly shaking, I pull on the bindings. The covers being pulled everywhere. I am afraid by the time I'm done struggling I have completely pulled off the covers and im completely hyperventilating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once finished eating the sandwich, Alessandra proceeded to go to the fridge to take some dark choccolate. She opened the fridge, and there was none. She sighted. "Is there a problem miss?" The AA asked her. ( AA stands for Artificial Assistant ) "Nah don't worry about it. We only finished the dark choccolate." "Oh, i am terribly sorry i didn't informed you about the lack of "dark choccolate" in our storage room." Sayed the AA. " Nah, don't worry. In a few minutes i will go out and try to find some.. i hope it's still somewere out there." And so. She went onto preparing the trip.

[QUOTE="The Black Rainbow]Once finished eating the sandwich, Alessandra proceeded to go to the fridge to take some dark choccolate. She opened the fridge, and there was none. She sighted. "Is there a problem miss?" The AA asked her. ( AA stands for Artificial Assistant ) "Nah don't worry about it. We only finished the dark choccolate." "Oh, i am terribly sorry i didn't informed you about the lack of "dark choccolate" in our storage room." Sayed the AA. " Nah, don't worry. In a few minutes i will go out and try to find some.. i hope it's still somewere out there." And so. She went onto preparing the trip.

[/QUOTE]
(How did you get a AA in a world pretty much without electricity,how is that tech even out this takes place in 2017 and the zombies came in 2015 or 2016)

Yappi said:
Harmony
I wake up from Chaos controlling me "Where am I? Why am I tied up?! Why am i naked!" I say as I pull on the bindings "WHERE'S PEACE" I say afraid of rage and nearly shaking, I pull on the bindings. The covers being pulled everywhere. I am afraid by the time I'm done struggling I have completely pulled off the covers and im completely hyperventilating.
Rage sits next to her and stroked her hair gently. "Beautiful, it's okay." He said in a sweet voice, anyone would think it was drew. "I'm not sure where peace went. But you are beautiful without your clothes." He said slyly and kissed her.

@Yappi

Harmony

I struggle at his very touch "Please no, get away from me" I say helplessly pulling at the binding

Rage tilts his head slightly. "Why? You're a tied up treat just for me." He purrs and continues to run his hand through her hair.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back