• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
Harmony
I try to scream but fear and hyperventilation prevents me "No no..." Is all I can mutter
Rage frowns slightly, still running his hand through her hair. "Calm down doll." He said with a sweet smile. "I'm not going to hurt you." He leans forward and kisses her. "Just gonna have a little fun, that's all.

(Btw Harmony doesn't know what sex is, she thought he would torture her)

I try to calm down "F-fun?" I say trying not to cry. "What kind fun" I say innocently.

Yappi said:
(Btw Harmony doesn't know what sex is, she thought he would torture her)
I try to calm down "F-fun?" I say trying not to cry. "What kind fun" I say innocently.
((Neither does Rage/Drew x3 but I'm making rage 13 because 8 is too innocent for what he is going to do.))

Rage tilts his head slightly and moved in closer. "We are going to play a game." He said and kisses her lips gently. "But first, let's properly introduce. You know who I am correct?" He said, giving Drew's innocent smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
((let's see if I can explain this to make it easier to understand. Drew the person is 13, but Drew's mental state is 8, he's small so people believe it. Rage, his other personality, has a mental state of about 13-15 (somewhere in there) does that make sense? I hope so :3))

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Ra- Rage" I say as I'm forcefully kissed
"That's right!" He said happily and moved his hand around her body. "Do you know what I want to do?" He asked tilting his head, smiling.

Rage smirked and shook his head. He kissed her again and stood. "You won't like it." He said pulling out her butterfly knife and twisted it in his hand. "No, you definetly will not like it."

Harmony

I don't bother struggling, I'm fatigued. I sit there unresponsive and tired...thirst and hungry.

Rage smirks and approached her with the knife. He held it to her throat and chuckles. "Before I begine, is there anything I can get you. A final meal perhaps?" He said prodding her throat with the knife. A small trickle of blood rolled down the knife.

@Yappi

Rage frowns and shakes his head. "See I as just trying to be nice." He said and slammed the knife down next to her hand. "You have a chance to eat and drink before I start, would you like to take it?" He growled.

Harmony

"Why?" I ask in a innocent voice "why kill me, not only will Peace be devastated but AJ,Johny and Marcus would see me and notice in there sister. I'll take the food and water but still."

Rage smiled as he brought food to her. He sat down and started to feed her. "Because one, it will be fun." He started and kissed her again. "and two, I want to ruin Drew's reputation." He said with a devious grin before knocking the plate and water onto her lap.

@Yappi

((Rage is an ass :3))

Harmony

"Aww I'm all naked and your just going to torture me? Your fucking pathetic" I say I a mocking tone "besides that was perfectly good food you could have eaten but...what ever I guess"

Rage growls at her, pitting the knife to her throat. "Fine, I have something else in mind then." He says and kicks the chair over. He grabs a hose and starts to spray her. "Let's get you cleaned up first." He said with a devious smirk.

Mira1 said:
Rage growls at her, pitting the knife to her throat. "Fine, I have something else in mind then." He says and kicks the chair over. He grabs a hose and starts to spray her. "Let's get you cleaned up first." He said with a devious smirk.
"The one thing you will never clean is my mind" I say with a smirk, I think I'm getting Stockholm syndrome.

Rage unties her from the chair, but immediately ties her hands behind her head and her legs together. He towers over her and smirks. "I can cleanse you in other ways." He growled and kisses her.

Rage smirks and procedes to do stuff.

(That's the fade? I guess xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back