• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace gave a bow "Thank you, thank you, I do try. Hey lets go see if there is a park we can go to, maybe I can find a twinky," she said pulling him by the hand. She was suspicious of Rage, but tried not to let him ruin her fun.

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina shook her head gently, offering a friendly smile "No, It's quite alright, with the stuff thats happened to everyone, I think we all have the right to ramble every once in a while" she said before she was tackled once again, now lying on her back she giggled as Snow licked her face. Sitting up and readjusting her glasses on her face she looked to the wolf "You want to play chase maybe? Or fetch? Or...hmm, what kind of games does she like to play?" She asked.

Drew giggles happily and runs with peace. "Sounds good to me!" He said happily, pointing out the direction to the closest park he knew of. "If we go that way, there should be a park." Rage took over drew, but acted as if he was drew. He continues to run with her, smiling away.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace ran towards it putting Drew on her back. She laughed and jumped over a tree, when they made it to the park, she let out a tired sigh before walking towards it.

@Mira1

Jason smiled "Anything that can get her active, she always likes to move in some way." He said looking up at the ceiling, he threw his cigarette on the ground and stomped it out. Snow gave a playful growl as she went into her running stance.

@Nona

Rage let out a childish giggle, playing the act as best he could. When the got closer to the park he tightened hos grip around her neck, strangling her. He continues do cheer and giggles as if he was unaware.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace went into action and threw him against a tree "I KNOW IT'S YOU!!! Why do you want to kill me so bad, you can't hide from me I have played the dumb game before," she said rubbing her neck and pointing her bat.

@Mira1

( @Salex hell of a long time to be sick xD poor Miya and AJ frozen in time)

Harmony

I walk out of the church to the city, Choas keeps on nagging at me so I need to keep my calm. (This is before you got to the park, now your at the park) I walk past a park, not knowing of Peace and Rage were right there. I sit down on some steps and pull out my revolver and take off my hoodie and lay down to relax.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Mira1

Rage grunted as he hit the tree. He looks up at her and smirks wickedly. "Oh I don't want you dead, I'm just trying to ruin your friendship with drew." He said and snapped back. Drew looked at her with fear in his eyes. He rubbed his back, and stares at the bat. He panics and sprints away as fast as he could.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

Peace reached out but stops "SHIT! FUCK! SHIT! THAT THING MESSED THIS UP!" She hit her head on a tree before looking at Harmony she gestured her towards herself.

@Yappi @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

Being across the street I don't notice peace or drew, I go inside the building and find a clean tub in the apartment building. I take out 2 gallons of water and pour it in the small tub. I strip down and climb in, I hum a soft tune as I bathe (your choice if Peace walks in or not)

Drew finds himself hiding behind a car. He had heard peace yell when he ran but didn't know what she said. His lips tremble as he curled up behind the car. He didn't notice that hsi knife was left behind. He saw a couple Zombies approach him and reached for his knife. He broke out in tears when he realized it wasn't there. He tried to yell for help, but all that came out was a quiet scream.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace whistles as Bagheera runs towards her "Protect Drew, i'll see if Chaos can help me, fight as much as you can." The jaguar nods as he sprints towards Drew, killing a few and making a shield around him. Peace runs to the building and breaks down the door "Harmony, Chaos whoever the fuck you ar-" she turns red and covers eyes with her jacket.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Harmony

I hum until I he- I make a small high pitch 'meep' sound until I try to cover myself with my hands "it-its Harmony" I say my face so red I could be biologically called a tomato.

Drew smiled seeing Bagheera. "You are a life saver!" He said happily and pet the Jaguar. He finally felt safe again and calmed down, waiting for peace to get back. He was still terrified of her, but he felt safe. He also wanted to know why she heald a bat to his face.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Near @Yappi

Peace turned around and sat near a wall "Can I talk to Chaos please, this is urgent," she yelled zipping her jacket up and covering her face. "Now I know how Threat feels when he took a bath," she said her face still red.

@Yappi @Mira1

Harmony

"All my clothes are outside" I curl up, "fine" "what's matter love, can't stand me naked?" I say in a mocking tone

Peace throws Chaos her clothes "JUST FUCKING GET DRESS BEFORE I DRAG YOUR ASS OUTSIDE!!!" She yelled before massaging her head, she whistled for bagheera, he guided Drew inside the building for safety.

@Yappi @Mira1

(What have I become?!?!?!)

Drew sees Bagheera start to walk way. He quickly follows the Jaguar to the house, walking inside. He avoids eye contact with peace, scared she might try and hurt him again.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Harmony

"O-ok" I get out of the bath and close the door. I get dressed and walk out feeling crisp "Sorry you had to see that Peace" I say ashamed

Rage looked over at Harmony. "Damn! I bet you looked nice without clothes, too bad I couldn't have been here to see that." He chuckled and snapped back to drew. Drew's face was bright red and he quickly looked away, this time aware of what rage had said. Drew heard Peace talk and looked up. He shook his head slowly. "S-sorry about rage..." he said, ashamed of his horrible counterpart.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back