• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat continues as they become underneath the place, Peace sees a worm and shrieks, she stab it with a knife. "I HATE bugs, sorry for that," she said stabbing the worm repeatedly praying it was dead.

@Mira1

Jasmine shrugs and accepts the flask. "Might as well, don't let me drink too much though." She said taking a sip from it. "I get drunk easy." She said handing it back to him.

@Yappi

Drew continues to dig with his brother and watches as he violently stabbed something. He inches as far away from Threat... Peace ... whoever he decided it was. "Im not a big fan of bugs either, but that was a bit much..." he said with a nervous giggle.

Mira1 said:
Jasmine shrugs and accepts the flask. "Might as well, don't let me drink too much though." She said taking a sip from it. "I get drunk easy." She said handing it back to him.
@Yappi

Drew continues to dig with his brother and watches as he violently stabbed something. He inches as far away from Threat... Peace ... whoever he decided it was. "Im not a big fan of bugs either, but that was a bit much..." he said with a nervous giggle.
((@Shammy the Shamrock sorry meant to tag you ;- ;) )

Marcus

"My whole family is from Ireland and was apart of the NY mafia so we can't get drunk easy" I take a swig from the flask

Peace then grabbed a collar out of her back, she wrapped a paper around it and wrote something. She smiled and put it on, one side said 'Peace' "This was for Papy but I think he won't mind, when it is flipped this was I am Peace. When it is flipped the other way I am Threat. I hate bugs, I woke up to find one in my mouth once," she said flipping to the other side that said 'Threat' then back again. She shivered at the thought of her incident.

@Mira1

Yappi said:
Marcus
"My whole family is from Ireland....so we can't get drunk easy"
*cough* is Irish and can confirm this is a stereotype *cough* xD

(I think I am the only Hispanic here, DON'T HURT ME, I DON'T WANT TO FEEL IRISH WRATH!!!!(' :| ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
*cough* is Irish and can confirm this is a stereotype *cough* xD
(It's meant to be funny, like black people saying they like watermelon. I'm Irish too but I can make fun of a stereotype xD sorry if it's in poor taste to you)

((Also, I'm lost on where Melina actually is .-. Since everyone seemed to disappear in their own different directions while I wasn't posting :'3))

Nona said:
((Also, I'm lost on where Melina actually is .-. Since everyone seemed to disappear in their own different directions while I wasn't posting :'3))
(I know Jason is with you, I think we are at Shadow's base)

Jasmine tilts her head for a moment and nods. "I can definitely see the Irish heritage." She said, studying him.

@Yappi

Drew tilted his head at the collar that peace put around her neck. Drew smiled at her and giggles. "That works! I like the idea." He said and watched as she demonstrated it. His face turned green at what she said about the bug. "T-thats grose!" He said joining her in stabbing the worm. "Now I feel like bugs are crawling in my mouth." He said in a disgusted tone.

#Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
(It's meant to be funny, like black people saying they like watermelon. I'm Irish too but I can make fun of a stereotype xD sorry if it's in poor taste to you)
((Don't worry its not in bad taste to me at all xD ))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(I think I am the only Hispanic here, DON'T HURT ME, I DON'T WANT TO FEEL IRISH WRATH!!!!(' :| ))

[/QUOTE]
((*Grabs bucket of potatoes to throw*))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]

[/QUOTE]
((I'm Hawaiian born but raised in the south :3))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I know Jason is with you, I think we are at Shadow's base)

[/QUOTE]
((Oh, okay, I guess I'll just wait until the next post to get an idea of what's going on :D ))

(I was born in SC but would have grew up in Ireland but my parents died so...I grew up in SC. Over half my family is Irish and have the accent so I grew up around a wierd mix of southern and Irish :D )

Marcus

"Kidding me, My family cant get more Irish" I laugh

Peace carved a hole and popped out of the ground realizing that they had dug in the opposite direction "I think we should have made a left at Albuquerquee." She said jokingly in her best Bugs Bunny impersonation(It was bad). She sighed before jumping out and dusting herself off, picking her teeth with the same knife she stabbed the worm with "Damn candy gets stuck to my teeth," she said, the sound of metal on teeth could be heard.

@Mira1

Nona said:
((*Grabs bucket of potatoes to throw*))
(*Takes out pinata stick* I may be the whitest Mexican but I have been to many quinceanera, and have watch George Lopez and Gabriel Iglesias many times *Pounces*)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](*Takes out pinata stick* I may be the whitest Mexican but I have been to many quinceanera, and have watch George Lopez and Gabriel Iglesias many times *Pounces*)

[/QUOTE]
((*Throws potatoes**Larger potatoes break the piñata stick**Runs for my life with my bought time*))

Jasmine chuckles and shrugged. "I guess that's true." She said and took another sip of her tea.

@Yappi

Drew burst out laughing at her horrible bugs bunny impression. "Yeah, maybe we should have." He said crawling out of the hole behind her. She saw the knife was in her mouth and about threw up. "That knife touched worm! Come on peace that's gross!" He said turning away, faking a gag.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
(I was born in SC but would have grew up in Ireland but my parents died so...I grew up in SC. Over half my family is Irish and have the accent so I grew up around a wierd mix of southern and Irish :D )
Marcus

"Kidding me, My family cant get more Irish" I laugh
((Dude pretty much same! Have you ever been to sliding rock? Bloody amazing it's not too far from where I live :3))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](*Takes out pinata stick* I may be the whitest Mexican but I have been to many quinceanera, and have watch George Lopez and Gabriel Iglesias many times *Pounces*)

[/QUOTE]
((Yaaaasss fluffy!!!))

Mira1 said:
((Dude pretty much same! Have you ever been to sliding rock? Bloody amazing it's not too far from where I live :3))
((Yaaaasss fluffy!!!))
(I don't think so, I live in Irmo xD )

Peace looked at the knife, she put it away "Sorry guess I forgot about it. Just breath, ya want your daddies stuff," she asked patting his back, she picked him up and started walking "I need more candy," she said acting like a wolf looking for food.

@Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

"Are you s-" the woman suddenly ran, to where? Melina had no idea, but everyone was following, so she did too so arriving at a runned down old house...well...it was better than what Melina herself had, which was nothing at all. She looked around quietly, still clutching her supplies bag tightly in her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back