• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya stood back to back with AJ. "That mother fucker..." she blurted out and watched as the Zombies started to close in. Miya kicked at the Zombies, keeping them away. "We need a plan."

@Yappi

AJ

I curb stomp another zombie and push one to the ground "Well we're kinda stuck if you could not tell" I smash a zombies skull by curb stomping it

Jasmine tilts her head to him. "Are you the only one here?" She asked, suspicious about the specific area. She had no place to be, so she mainly just stayed on the streets.

@Yappi

Jasmine has somewhat of a smile on her face. "So, would you mind if I had some stew?" She asked kindly.

Snow approached Marcus and rubbed her head on his leg.

Shadow ran through the streets until she reached a broken and battered house. She looked behind her to see if Jason, Joe, and the girl had followed her.

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Shadow ran through the streets until she reached a broken and battered house. She looked behind her to see if Jason, Joe, and the girl had followed her.

[/QUOTE]
*cough, cough*

Joe

"Huh your choice I guess" I say not really caring "alright place, though could use some Renovations"I say sarcastically"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back