• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...))

Shadow shrugged. "Neither did I! I do it for money, though. Ever notice when a war general dissappeared days after their side started winning? Not to brag or anything.

Joe

"No..I was in a asylum for 5 years until I was put on death row. Then I broke out" I say with a shrug

~*Melina Herford*~

She shuddered, how could he not see that was wrong. Then another lady arrived out of the shadows, causing Melina to jump a bit as she spoke, but this woman seemed to be on her side....somewhat anyways. Even if she did call her a scrap of fear. Looking g to Joe as he said he didn't murder kids she blinked, thank goodness he thought she was younger than she was anyways. Remaining silent as the two talked she looked at the ground, shuffling her feet a little.

@Yappi @Silver Queen

"Asylums suck, dude. One time I got caught up in one of those places. The thing is, no prison can hold me." She winked playfully and laughed. This guy was more chill then she had imagined.

Joe

"I could have escaped more than easily, thing is that you meet some fun people there. Like this one girl by the name of 'Smiley'. Anyways I escaped and since the apacolpyse started I took it as y chance to kill people without consequence. I lost count around the 200 mark." I say very chill even though Im speaking about a very edgy topic.

Shadow froze up a bit at that. She could also tell he was starting to get uncomfortable so she said, "Where are you headin'?" It was the first time she didn't try to talk all secretive and it startled her slightly.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Sorry, I have something know as sleep and apparently I need it to survive -_- )

[/QUOTE]
Wait what time zone?))

I shake my head. "I have a place. Really good, actually. If you ever need somewhere to stay..." She trailed off as she realized what she was saying. Inviting people to her base? She must have gone crazy! Still she couldn't help but feel she could trust him.

((Its okay xD Melina hasnt really moved anyways, since I figured you were asleep, she just talked so the last post I tagged you in should still be mostly relevant @Shammy the Shamrock ))

Joe

"That was quick...I mean I guess I'll follow you back. I like you, i won't kill ya" I say swaying back in forth "Lead the way I guess?"

Shadow chuckled. "Just keep up." She said in her normal, icy voice. "And please, don't attract attention! She looked warily at the girl. "Coming with?" She asked.

Jason walked back and looked at the others, then back at Melina "Who are the new guys. I leave for one second to find gummy bears and more people pop out," he said getting a nervous feeling around the barber. Snow growled at Joe but stood next to Melina, gaining a liking towards her.

@Yappi @Silver Queen @Nona

For some reason, a memory that wasn't hers flashed in the back of her mind. She..knew this guy. "Jason, right?" She asked. "Name's Shadow."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back