• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
AJ
I follow Miya's lead, pushing up on the glass and getting rid of there arms.
suddenly the mirror starts getting lower and lower slowly "try ripping those out now, you have exactly 30 seconds to survive" the doctor said through a comlink, about 10 zombies start walking slowly in and with the guards already taking out their weapons checking every place in their body and even in their "private area", the doctor is curious on how they will defend themselves @Yappi @Mira1

AJ

I get back to back with Miya and use my steel toe boots to knock them over and curb stomp them. When I kick one it makes a domino effects and gives me breathing room. I push them down whenever they get to close, I wear gloves and longshirts so unless they get a really open chance they can't hurt me

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina bit her lip, why was she scared of him? He posed of no threat to her right? She felt something was off, she felt it harder to trust this Joe man more than when she decided to trust Jason and she couldn't quite put her finger on it as to why at this time, just something in her body was telling her to be cautious of this man. Stopping her voice from sounding so meek before speaking, she tugged at the sleeves of her cardigan "I-I uhm...sorry, I-Im sure you're an okay person, I guess I was just being cautious."

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

Joe

"Well why are you being so cautious,after all I'm nothing much. Just a survivor trying to make it through" I lie through my teeth with relative ease. Of course I don't enjoy lying, I'm the honest and Straight forward sort but watching them fumble around is so intreasting.

Yappi said:
Joe
"Well why are you being so cautious,after all I'm nothing much. Just a survivor trying to make it through" I lie through my teeth with relative ease. Of course I don't enjoy lying, I'm the honest and Straight forward sort but watching them fumble around is so intreasting.
@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

"I-I..." Well she didn't have and answer for that really, it was just a feeling she had, she sighed quietly before answering "I've just had a few bad run ins before I guess..." She said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Feeling bad for seeming unwelcoming towards the man, she tried her best to shake this untrusting feeling she had towards him.

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked at him curiously as he pulled out a newspaper...was he famous or something? Maybe that's why she recognised his face? Mentally shrugging, she took the newspaper from his hands and began to read, her expression changing from one of curiosity to one of fear. He....was a murderer. Then it clicked with her. She remembered where she had seen him, the man through the window was him "Y-You..." She slowly handed the paper back to him before taking a few more steps back and stared at him, the nervous pulling at the sleeves of her cardigan became more frequent.

@Yappi

Joe

"Uh huh...me?" I see her only words bring 'you' I keep a straight face but I study her face seeing her afraid

~*Melina Herford*~

Closing her eyes for a moment and expelling some air from between her lips she tried to calm herself, unsuccessfully of course. She continued her sentence "Y-You were in the warehouse." She said, her expression still scared as she viewed him "I-I saw you in the w-window before I ran...." She said quietly "Why do you do it?" She then asked, almost regretting asking that question.

@Yappi

Joe

"Ahh you saw that..I don't care" I smile "because killing is fun"

Last edited by a moderator:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina blinked a few times, the smile he was showing making her stomach flip, how could someone smile at such a notion as murder "I-It's... Fun?" She repeated "I don't think it would be really...There's plenty of zombies around...w-why not kill them instead?" She said as her hands still fumbling with sleeves of her cardigan nervously, she couldn't believe she was having a conversation with such a person.

@Yappi

Shadows linked in the shadows, and came across a girl and an older man she recognized as a killer. Hearing his words she said, "I admit killing is fun, but don't do it within a reason."

Shadow kept her cool. She had trained for this. "Killing for joy," she said, "is wrong. You know this. But murderer to murderer, this scrap of fear isn't worth the effort. I bet she'd not even struggle." She looked to the terrified girl.

Joe

I look at her unsurprised that she's there "That's exactly why I don't hurt kids, that and to me there's nothing wrong with murder...always thought that way since I was a kid. Never knew why people always call it wrong"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back