• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace rubbed the remaining candy off her face "I love jolly ranchers, but they don't love me," she said rubbing her stomach. She put her weight on a tree, she looked over at the bag and almost threw up again.

@Mira1

Miya growled and kicked at the ground. "We aren't his patients." She said in a disappointed voice. "We are his pets, his lab rats, for his stupid little experiments." She accepts the flask and takes a swig. "Thanks, and uh... I dont want to know where that was hiding..."

@Yappi

Drew curled up next to the tree. Groaning in agony from the pain his stomach was going through. "Never make be do that shit again please." He said holding his knees to his stomach.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat sighed before picking him up "Never say shit again please. Where should we go, I lost the way to the church. I still want to find mom and the hospital is guarded," he said patting Drew's head and looking at the hospital.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

"Chill out, it was in the steel toe of my boot" I take a swig of it "God...was I really such a hardened alchoholic?" I say barely feeling the sip "luckily I have another flask in my other boot" I pick out the sewing and pull out another flask

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{what did I miss? I come back and have like 3,000 messages from you guys 0.0 }

[/QUOTE]
(Jason found someone, Threat became a new brother and Peace is dating another multi personality child. Most of the children smoked weed, Aj was no longer insane til Miya beat him in the head, and Mira has come back to life and I believe is being tortured)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Jason found someone, Peace became a new brother and dating another multi personality. Most of the children smoked weed, Aj was no longer insane til Miya beat him in the head, and Mira has come back to life and I believe is being tortured)

[/QUOTE]
(Uh there's a lot, just hop in face first. You will learn, where is Slasher btw?)

Yappi said:
(Uh there's a lot, just hop in face first. You will learn, where is Slasher btw?)
{I was just about to ask that. He hasn't shown up since I last saw him almost a week ago?}

Drew tired his head slightly. "Did I say that? Sorry, I didn't mean to..." he said disappointed that he had. He looks around at the view from threats arms. Drew shrugged and looked around. "Where ever you want to go sis... or uh... bro?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya giggles at his reaction. She nodded at him. "Oh hell head, you were a raging alcoholic." She said remembering all the whiskey he had.

@Yappi

AJ

"i don't think my memory is too well...then again being hit across the head 10+ times never is. I take a swig "did I ever try to take my own life? Or if not why did I drink?"

Threat smiled "It's Threat, don't worry lets sneak in." He said with a devious smile as he went up and ran to a wall, he let out a nervous sigh as he clung to the wall as if there was no floor beneath.

@Mira1

Miya shook her head. "I don't think anyone's memory would be after that." She giggles and thought for a moment. "Well, you tried to jump off the roof of a mansion." She said with a shrug. "Other then that, I'm not sure."

@Yappi

(May or may not be back, if not, night guys :3)

Mira1 said:
Miya shook her head. "I don't think anyone's memory would be after that." She giggles and thought for a moment. "Well, you tried to jump off the roof of a mansion." She said with a shrug. "Other then that, I'm not sure."
@Yappi

(May or may not be back, if not, night guys :3)
( night, if you get back tell us)

AJ

"Thanks for telling me, I'm going to go over here and wait for the doc to let us out..." I go to the other side and leave a flask next to her, i watch the zombies for a while

( @Salex I'll be here for 2-3 more hours so ye)

@Mira1

Joe

I walk out of the warehouse and look around...I find a man with a skeleton mask on and a child. I put on my 'happy survivor' getup and approach them "Hia strangers, don't be alarm I wont hurt you but I am being hunted by bandits and need some place to stay for a bit" i nod my head "Sorry names Joe..Joe L. Curry"

@Shammy the Shamrock

(sorry, im sick rn, and was sleeping)

the doctor lowers the glass lowering it enough for the zombies hand to reach out to them but high enough the zombie can't pass the glass, the doctor and the medic watches the whole thing unfold, trying too see their reaction, because now they are his lab rats, his test subjects, as long as he can keep them contained he has test subjects to hold out his experiments @Mira1 @Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

"...Miya?" She said slowly, the name didn't ring a bell, then again, no names did, she didn't deal with people. She stood behind him with a conflicted look on her face as he laid her choices on the table and began to walk away. She didn't know him, so going with him could be a trap... But she wasn't taking her chances waiting around for this 'Miya' to see her either. After a moment of thought, she decided to follow Jason, he did help her out after all, so he must be okay. Though it was whatever people were with him that made her nervous, what if they weren't as nice as him... She shook her head, her supplies were too low to be picky with where she was going right now. Melina quickened her pace until she had caught up with the man and his wolf. She petted the wolf's fur as they walked "You're very pretty, snow" she said softly to the large canine before looking to Jason. She decoded it probably would be best to ask about where she was going. "Are there other people there? At the church I mean" she asked looking to him and tilting her head ever so slightly. "If so, they aren't mean are they...." She said the last part in a more timid manner as she turned her gaze to look ahead. It was then she heard another voice, blinking a few times she turned her head to view the male that addressed them, she recognised his face, she had seen it before, maybe if she went so scared when she looked in that window earlier she'd remember who's face it was exactly, the change of clothes was throwing her off in identifying the man since she didn't get a good enough look at him the first time. Although her mind couldnt make the connection just yet, something wasnt right about this man. A feeling of anxiety washed over her as the man introduced himself causing her to take a small step back from him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

((Sorry I had fallen asleep it was late where I live :'3))​

Talet felt a bullet lodge it's self into her neck. She wheezed. That was the last time she would feel feelings, she thought. Or anything, perhaps.

@Mira1[/URL]
Drew smiled at him. "Okay! Man, this is going to get very confusing." He said as Threat clung to the wall. Drew looked up the wall and nodded. "Okay, so how are we doing that? Scaling the wall? Knocking out the guards in the front?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya sees the glass lower and gets up as fast as she could. She sprints to the opposite side of the room and clings to the wall. Seeing it only lowered e tough for their hands to grab she let out a sigh. She then thought of an idea. "Aj, we need to rip their arms off. They wouldn't be able to scratch us if he let them in. Follow my lead." Miya ran and rolled under the Zombies arms. She pushed against the glass and started tearing arms off.

Mira no longer heard the screams of pain in the room. She took a chance at it and shot the handle on the door. The sound echoed in the tiny room and deafened her. She kicked the door out and sprinted out the building as fast as she could. Going straight into the city. That was probably the worst thing she could have done, after all she was deaf, and would be for a while.

@Yappi

((@Yappi I didn't see your post, I edited my post to include you :3 [Also Melina isn't a child xD ]))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]or stay out here and pray that Miya doesn't find you."

[/QUOTE]
((Miya: Oh come on! I'm not that bad... -insane giggle- I just enjoy inflicting mass amounts of pain on people.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back