• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

I kiss her back ignoring the blood "your right, I won't" I slip back down "I don't know....maybe,maybe not"

Johny and Marcus

The pair walk into the church, Marcus riddled with bullets. Johny yells "WE NEED MEDICAL ASSISTANTCE SOMEONE HELP" Johny lays him on the pew (Shammy its ok to try to hurt him with Nikky but don't off any of his limbs)

Nikki looked at the men "Oh my what seems to be the problem," she said in a innocent voice. She smiled "hmm more meals, this should be good,' Nikki though "What do you need, i'll help you," Nikki was surprised at how well her innocence could be.

@Yappi

Jason let out a sigh, he didn't notice or care about the others. He went into the city on his normal patrol for new people, he whistled through the streets. He shot at a few zombies and smiled, he loved the quiet, without stress and without him having to fight others.

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Johny

I need some rubbing alchohol and some bandages"

Marcus

I scream in pain as I move, my I see Nikki. The other cannibal, I reach into my coat and pretend to grab a bullet wound when I'm really grasping a sawed off.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Ya!! Kind of the reason I did it :3)

[/QUOTE]
((Yay~ Thankies :D I'll get a post up now))

Nikki went and grabbed the things he needed, she smiled "You boys hungry, I can make something." She said giggling innocently, she went over to Marcus "You seem like you could stay for dinner," she said in a soft voice.

@Yappi

Johny

I patch up Marcus and walk to the back "I'm getting a drink"

Marcus

As soon as Johny leaves, I pull my shotgun "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CANNIBAL SON OF A BITCH,I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO AIDAN" I aim it at Nikki and I walk to the door

~*Melina Herford*~

Finding her footing after her fall, Melina didn't think twice, no stopping to dust herself off, no stopping to pull out the splinters in her hands or bandage the deep gash on her leg from her fall. She just ran away from that place, no way was she going to be a victim of that crazy man's torture. Running into the city streets she began to grow tired, slowly loosing the speed in her run, not taking notice if there was anyone around or not at this very moment she stopped to take a breather. Using one hand to steady herself as she placed it against the wall, it was then she noticed the splinters as her hand came in contact with the wall, a prickling pain traveling through her hand up her arm a little.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Nikki was fast and grabbed him by the collar, she did a swift kick to his legs. He was elevated as she slammed him back on the pew "I don't think so, you are hurting and i'm here to help," she said giving a devilish smile.

@Yappi

Jason saw something run passed him and followed the figure. He saw it was something new, he went over to her and looked down. He smiled "Howdy partner," the man in the skeleton mask said tipping his cowboy hat. He took out one of his revolvers in case it was hostile. He let out a sigh and used his other hand to slowly reach for his katana.

@Nona

Miya sighed sadly and looked around. Her eyes fell on the brain eating beasts that stood beyond the glass. "Fucking beautiful..."

@Yappi

Jasmine walked casually through the streets. Her weapons huffed from the human eye by a large black trench coat. She simply avoided any contact with Zombies and roamed twoards the city, her white tiger close behind.

@Anyonee

Marcus

"I don't deserve this shit!!!" i grab my knife and pull it. "I don't want to die!" I stand up from the pew and run out the door, well as fast as I can. Luckily I only took 2 bullets, one to the arm and other the chest. I run into the woods out to my camp that's trapped up.

AJ

"I hope they let us out" I sit next to Miya "Why are they doing this"

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina was looking down as she caught her breath back, her breathing shallow for a bit during that time until it started to go back to normal. Hearing a voice near her she froze, a shiver going up her spine. The voice sounded friendly but you could never be sure, turning to view the source of the voice she say a skeleton masked man. Obviously not the most comforting of views, the girl panicked, pulling out her hand gun (which was unloaded) she pointed it at him, holding it between her small, splintered hands in an inexperienced way and speaking with a slightly shaken voice "Please, D-Don't h-hurt me" she said as she viewed the male in front of her, convinced he was one of the crazy people from that warehouse.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jas let out a low whistle, as if commanding the tiger.

Snow bolted ahead, jumping onto a zombie and ripping into its skull, killing the best. She returned to Jasmine's side and looked up to her.

Jas smiled and took a wet rag to the tigers face, cleaning the brain matter off. "Good girl." She simply replied before continuing on her way. She turns into a forest, seeing someone run by. Curious, she follows the man to what looked like a camp. She was careful and stayed far enough back to not set off a trap.

@Yappi

((Near
@Shammy the Shamrock ))

Miya shrugged slightly and curled up next to him. "He just wants to see us suffer. To him, we are pets."

@Yappi

Jason rolled his eyes and walked forward pushing the gun down. He smiled "First bad position i'm a fucking cowboy so I know, second I won't hurt ya. The name is Jason grim, surprised that I found you on my usual routes." He shrugged and looked at her splintered hands "You need help with that, seems like it would hurt like hell," he said concerned, he put his weapons away.

@Nona (Nearby @Mira1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus

I collapse in my tent, I look at my 2 gunshot wounds and clean them. I keep my shotgun pointed right at the flap of the tent.

AJ

"To him were expendable, instead of 'helping' us they lock us in solitary and put us in a pit for social experiments and now this" I scratch at my arm "he should trust us, I won't kill any of his men...without reason of course." I say innocently

Jasmine let out a high pitched whistle and smiled twoards the tent.

Snow took off twoards the tent. Jumping over traps, and ducking through bushes. The small white tiger cub finally made it to the tent. It poked it's head in and tilted it at the gun. The tiger showed no signs of harm, but instead bowed its head slightly.

@Yappi

Miya growled at the thought. "You know, I wouldn't mind killing that basterd." She said showing pure hatred to the doctor. She pointed her head once again to the glass wall that separated them from the walkers. "If he lets one of those in, I'm going to keep its head alive, just so I can let it bite him."

@Yappi

((Idk why I'm stupid and didn't just post this with jas but whatever...))

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#0000ff][B](Threat: Where am I?)[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31115-mira1/ said:
@Mira1[/URL]
((Drew: I'm not sure bro ;-; I think we were in the city eating candy?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back