• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario looks around the room shocked - "I.. I said if.. you let her go.. crazy bastard... atleast you are not hurting her anymore."

Mario slowly aproaches the chair and sits on it.

@Yappi @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
She winces as he slides the blade down her arm. Mira was about to say something before she was knocked out and dragged into a room. She woke up soon after and sat up. She quickly ripped some of her shirt off and wrapped it around the wound. Applying pressure to slower the blood flow. She tried to open the door but found she couldn't. Before anything she crawled into the corner and pulled out her gun. 'good thing he was too stupid to take my gun.' she thinks to herself and waits.

@Yappi

@Yuko

Miya tilted her head and giggles. "I know that look boy, what's on your mind?" She asks approaching him.

@Yappi

AJ

I sit there unresponsive, my mind completely and utterly snapped. "You know, you might have snapped me...but somehow I feel even more snapped, how is that possible"

Joe

"Shhhhh, stop acting so idiotic. If you wanted to die quicker please continue speaking like this" I drag my razor down his chest up to his neck and into his arm, I push deeply into his arm.

Joe

"367 other people said that, they were all wrong so far" I say laughing "the zombies are great, no one to hunt you down or investigate the murders" I start to cut into his face

Miya walks over and sits next to him. She shrugged and looks around. "Places like this can do stuff to you."

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

After hearing more of those painful noises, Melina forced herself to continue stepping forward towards the buildings, they looked to be warehouses so...perhaps if she got in and out quietly, she could pick up supplies, there was bound to be something in those buildings, after all, warehouses stored things. Picking a building to approach, she cautiously started towards it. Once she reached it she tried to look in the window first since she could have sworn she heard voices. Of course, she was too short to see in but the boxes near the window would suffice in making up the extra height needed to see in, steadily climbing onto them she looked through the window, her eyes widening at the sight before her, seeing some lunatic torturing people, letting a sharp gasp as she saw it she quickly covered her mouth.

Mira hears the screams and curls up. She wanted to help, but she didn't k ow if she had the guts to do it.

@Yuko

Miya frowns and wraps her arm around him. "Awwe, come on AJ! Please tell me." She said childishly looking at the Zombies.

@Yappi

Joe

"Good because I have no mercy left" I put my knife into his hand pinning It and start to deeply slash into his chest.

AJ

"I want to kill, I want the voices to stop. They won't stop until I kill, but I'd never kill you."

Mario would let out another scream and tries to say a word - "R..u' " - but he faills and passes out due to the pain and blood loss.

@Yappi @Mira1

Miya smirks and leans her head on his shoulder. "That's good to know." She said and looks round. "We need to get out here..."

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Ok peeps what did I miss :3)

[/QUOTE]
((Pregnant Mira was going to be torture but instead got stabbed in the stomach and thrown into a closet {yes that means Mira will be comming out of the closet -giggle- jk} now mario is being tortured))

Jason woke up from a nap, he stretched and looked around. He was then smacked in the back of the head by something, he pointed his sword at it.

Nikki giggled "Hey, hey put the sword down samurai jack. I was only messing with you, can't take a joke," she said putting her hands up. She wore her chef outfit that had been ripped, it was crudely sown. She looked around "You know where the fuck everyone else is," she asked scratching her head.

Jason sighed "No, but it is at least good to see someone around," he said lowering his sword, he tipped his hat and walked outside, Nikki followed him.

(General)

She kisses him, biting into his lip and taking some blood. "Good to know you won't kill me for doing stuff like that." She giggles a little and laid back on the ground. "Do you think they will ever let us out?"

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Jeez!, she didn't want to get caught up in all this?! She had kept out of the way of such people as best she could for the past while and she wanted to keep that way, she needed to get out of here now. Stepping back off the box to get away, she slipped, landing into a pile of broken boxes and rubble, letting a loud yelp as the boxes rattled. Dammit, that didn't help her case at all, she began to squirm, trying to get back on her feet before any people or zombies spotted her.

@Any one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back