• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

"Sorry I don't want to be ground to a fine paste by snipers" I say with Miya, seeing I would be shot quicker than i could sprint

Joe (The Barber)

I sneak into the hospital gates, I walk in with my 'happy

Survivor' getup and look around for someone that's not in heavy combat armor. I see a girl wandering around looking for someone, I tap her shoulder "Hey are you looking for someone?"

@Silver Queen

(AJ and Miya are in the pit and guarded By tons of gaurds,a serial killer snuck in by the name of Joe,Peace is back)

*Mario wakes up in an old prison wearing his yellow dirty prisoner clothes.

*Mario says to himself with a rough voice - "Agh.. wha' what happened.." - pats his head slowly with his right hand.

*A strange sound can be heard coming from another cell, Mario stands up from his bed and heads towards the cell where he discovered a medium sized creature eating from a guard. Mario immediately grabs the baton of the guard and hits the creature right into the head killing it.

*Mario drops onto his knees breathing heavely, scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuko said:
*Nick wakes up in an old prison wearing his yellow dirty prisoner clothes.
*Nick says to himself with a rough voice - "Agh.. wha' what happened.." - pats his head slowly with his right hand.

*A strange sound can be heard coming from another cell, Nick stands up from his bed and heads towards the cell where he discovered a medium sized creature eating from a guard. Nick immediately grabs the baton of the guard and hits the creature right into the head killing it.

*Nick drops onto his knees breathing heavely, scared.
(Want my char Joe to meet Nick?)

Joe

I walk out of the hospital using the gap in the gate, I walk in a random direction but marking this place on my map for the future.

Yappi said:
(Want my char Joe to meet Nick?)
Joe

I walk out of the hospital using the gap in the gate, I walk in a random direction but marking this place on my map for the future.
(Ooc: Sure, but I forgot to sign up, after I sign up..)

Mira sat in her workshop alone. She was currently working on a new weapon that she was planning on trading with a settlement. She stood to grab something when a beam gave out and a large shelf fell on her, knocking her out.

@anyonee

Joe

I smile as I walk into a warehouse I See someone asleep and I shake them "Hey miss you alright" she's knocked out, I get a sinister grin on my face ( @Mira1 can Joe torture Mira? He won't kill her or cut anything off)

((yeah that's fine @Yappi ))

Mira remained motionless. Light breaths escaped her breath. She was unaware of anything, or anyone around her.

Joe

I look around...some sort of workshop, abondoned. I put the girl up on a chair and tie her up. I sit down and wait, humming a little tune.

Mira wakes up slowly. She was sitting, which was weird. She looked around, not yet noticing she was tied up. Where am I? She thought to herself before her eyes landed on someone. She tried to stand but couldn't. She looked down at the binds then back up at the man, fear in her eyes. "W-what do you want?" She asked, fear struck in her voice.

@Yappi

A guard restrained a girl that threw down the rope and handcuffed her, then the rope was pulled back up. One of the sniper shot both of them to the back on what seems darts which were filled with horse tranquilizer @Yappi @Mira1 @Silver Queen (sorry bout being late, timezones are awful)

Joe

"Nothing much" I lift my hat to show my face "if you know me from anywhere really you should be afraid" I say looking at my razor and sharpen it

Miya turned with a growl. She grabbed the dart out of her back and looked at it. "You really think that y-you can knock me out that..." she passes out before finishing.

@Yappi

Mira struggled with the bindings, tears falling from her eyes. "P-please sir! I don't want any trouble." She pleaded looking at the razor. She turned her head away from him. "D-dont hurt me! Please I'll do anything!"

@Yappi

Joe

"Names Joe" I say with a friendly smile "what's yours? One name people call me is 'The Barber'"

Mario grabs the police baton back from the ground and heads towards the exit - pushes the metal doors with both his hands letting a huge amount of light to fill the hallway.

"T.. this.. is out..side"

Sounds of walkers can be heard in background.

Mario closes the doors shut and heads further in the prison searching for armoury.

At this point Mira was hyperventilating. "M-mira." She said between her breaths. That name, the nickname she had hears it before. She started to panic more, pilling on the binding. Her crying got worse.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back