• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ

"So Miya, how long do you think they will keep us down here? Personally I think the docs next test will be today"

Yappi said:
AJ
"So Miya, how long do you think they will keep us down here? Personally I think the docs next test will be today"
"and you are right, look at your chest" the doctor said through a loudspeaker, red laser dots are visible in their chests from sniper on the roof @Mira1 @Yappi

AJ

"Fuck..." I say freezing faster than I can relize "What is this test about? Is it for reason?"

Miya looked over at aj to see the red dots spread across his chest. She looked down at herself and growled. "What's up doc? Still don't trust us?"

@Salex @Yappi

Talet heard her name on the intercom. "Will Talet Moonlight please report outside? Thank you." Talet ran out the door and saw some people, the main Doctor, and a girl screaming up to him. His face was pale.

"Oh don't worry we just at Bob" I tell the girl talking to the doc, I point to the human bones in the corner

Talet shivered as a guy talked to her. She went downstairs and, while no one was looking, carefully unlocked the door to the pit. She motioned for them to follow. She was tired of this. It was downright torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back