• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
(-hugs sham- I just want to thank the academy and my good teachers. I'll use this scholarship to kill all shamrocks, thank you so much)
(Oh my go-eh, I burned down my entire field for some marshmallows they were good :3)

Harmony

"Amy why am I here" I tug on her shirt confused why I'm so far from the hospital "why am I covered with cuts and blood. I am hurting so bad" I say in a pained voice

Miya giggles. "Yeah, guess that is true." She said continuing to look up. "Those guards don't give two shits..."

@Yappi

Drew smiles seeing threat climb down. He watched as he stopped and threw an arrow at something. Drew giggles at what he said snd hugs him. "Oh stop brother! You act like I'm your elder, if anything your my elder. I look up to you, not vise versa. Besides, I only hit you when you flip into that bitch peace."

@White Shamrock

Amy looked down "You french kiss, hurt, and almost fucked Threat. Trust me I wouldn't take care of that hellspawn," she said giving a sigh and rubbing her head.

@Yappi

Threat flinched before guiding them back into the city. "D-do we still go the candy, it would help a lot," he ran back to were they originally were and picked up the slightly bashed chocolate bar.

@Mira1

Harmony

"WHAT!?" I yell disgusted (btw Chaos is French while Harmony sounds German, just for future reference)

Drew nodded and smiled. "I'm sure we do, depends where you dropped it I guess." He shrugged and followed threat. He sees him grab a chocolate bar and smiled. "There, I'm sure the bag is around here somewhere." He said looking around.

@White Shamrock

Amy looked at her "Listen Chaos is a horny daughter of a bitch. She wanted to have children, it was kind of sick," she said as she guided them towards the hospital.

@Yappi

Threat finally found the candy and smiled, he grabbed a lollipop and tucked the rest away. He saw Amy and Harmony leave and picked Drew up, he made him hold the chocolate "Let's see where they are going," he said following them from a distants.

@Mira1

Joe

I step out into the city, I see a little girl and a women. I get my nice survivor face on and greet them "Hia, my names Joe. Joe L Curry" I hope to Christ they never read or saw the news of me murdering 34 people....

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew smiled when Threat found the candy. "Yaay! We still got it!" He said childishly. Screaming happily when he was picked up. He looks around and sighed happily. Suddenly getting quiet when he sees Amy and Harmony. Drew nods and watches them.

@White Shamrock

(@Yappi my friend it isnt sleep, its school)

The guards use their walkie talkie "sir, they are eating bob..." To which the doctor replied "like i give a fuck, he wanted to die anyways" @Mira1

Miya looks up at the guards. "Bob tastes fucking great doc!" She yelled up and giggles loudly.

@Salex

Amy pointed her katana at the Joe "Hmm, don't play the "i'm a lost innocent man who hasn't done anything flip fucking wrong" Sweety Todd." She said before continuing her walk, she didn't have to deal with shit right now.

@Yappi

Threat kept Drew close as he went closer, he made sure not to be seen by the new man, or Harmony. He was curious of where they were going. He spit a tooth that had fallen out onto Drew, he smiled with a tooth missing "Keep it, maybe you'll get money from the tooth fairy," he said spitting another, he took his knife out with a free hand.

@Mira1

Joe I wait patiently for the child and women to answer, when I do get it I pull out a article "ok this may be me" it's detailing 34 deaths and a asylum escape (same one Miya came from) all from a man fitting my discription and name "but hey, since you know you can react"

Amy chuckled "Someone is a attention seeker, thaty isn't something to be proud of you know. I am trying to get back to a hospital so unless you want to come, I'll kick you right in the meat pies." She said before bringing out her banjo and played a herself a tune, she tried to ignore Harmony and the other.

@Yappi

Joe

"Alright, I won't hurt anyone in this group...for now atleast" I walk with them to the Hospital

Harmony

"Hey, can you let us in. Amy is Ninas mom and Joe is....hurt"

@Salex

Drew saw the man and got a tighter grip on Threat. "H-holly shit that's the barber..." he said suddenly terrified of the man. He was trembling in Threats arm, putting the tooth in his pocket.

@White Shamrock

Joe

I flick open and out my straight razor as I hum a little tune, I hear a voice behind me in the silence. I turn around and look Drew straight in the eye with a gleam until I turn around seemingly not caring

"S-sorry bro, but I don't think it is saf-" he gets cut off after making eye contact with the man. He squeels and quickly turns his head and burrys it in Threats shoulder.

Joe

Ok now I'm really being watched, I walk over to the place where the squel came from. I find 2 little children "Hello, what are your names?" I ask seeing that they are scared

Peace smiled "Fuck and You," she said burying her knife into his foot. She patted Drew's head "Don't make my brother scared," she said slamming the knife harder into his foot.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Joe

I see him pull a knife and I pull away before he stabs my foot "chill out little guy, what did I do to you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back