• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew saw that the barber had approached them. He started to shake and burryed his head away. He looked up at peace, and smiled. He was still terrified that Joe,the barber was right there.

@Yappi @White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe

"Ohh I see is it because of me being the Barber, well I'm sorry about him being scared but don't jam a knife into my steel toe boots" I say jokingly "anyways here is your wondering why he is so scared read this" I hand him a news article about 34 people with slit throats and a asylum escape.

Drew keeps his head turned away, scared he will try and attack them. He felt like passing out, but didn't. He stayed as strong as he could, hoping thhat the barber would leave.

@Yappi @White Shamrock

Peace did a one hand clap "Congatufuckinglations you killed people. You really want attention for killing, there are many people who did more than you. Hell my mom did more," she said crumbling the paper and throwing it at him.

@Yappi @Mira1

Joe

"Actually no she didn't, Smiley I believe? I've been tracking her for a while, in the asylum when we weren't in solitary she was always jealous. That and since the apacolypse I have easily hit the hundred mark. I lost count at 140 give or take"

Joe

"And before you ask, Smiley tried to stab my foot too and do the same exact move on me. So I believe she is in this hospital"

'140 kills' Continues to circle in Drew's mind. He his his head and started to cry. "D-dont make it 142 kills please." He cried, scared of what he may try to do to them.

@Yappi @White Shamrock

Yappi said:
Joe
"Actually no she didn't, Smiley I believe? I've been tracking her for a while, in the asylum when we weren't in solitary she was always jealous. That and since the apacolypse I have easily hit the hundred mark. I lost count at 140 give or take"
((Miya: Oh shut the fuck up! Me, jealous? Don't make me laugh...))

Joe

"Oh no by this point it's easily 300 something,anyways why were you following us?" I say confused why ones Smileys I dare say son and the other being a wimp

Peace kissed his head "Don't worry, your big sister is here to protect you." She grabbed her bat "GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDNT KILL YOU." She said with a growl and was ready to swing.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Mira1 said:
((Miya: Oh shut the fuck up! Me, jealous? Don't make me laugh...))
(Joe:oh come on I had atleast 20 more than you and went on to kill after I escaped. I was on death row)

Joe

"The fact that your form is so off that I could throw a knife into your side and grab your bat, I could trip you faster than you can react and so much more. A bat vs a knife never goes well- wait I'm going on a rant anyways kid ha got guts but without skill it's useless. Take my advice and don't get your friend killed"

Rage growled at Joe. "Dumbass I have a stance you couldn't beat if you wanted to." He said before drew regained control and hid his face again. "S-sorry barber!" He said still terrified.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

((I gtg, see you guys tomorrow morning! -jumps into a portal to hell-))

Peace growled "First off, a aluminum bat is better than a knife, second you would be dealing with my cannibal mom, and smiley my other mom. Thirdly do you know a man called Johnny Depp," she said before walking towards the hospital trying to ignore him.

@Mira1 @Yappi

Joe

"Nah were cool little guy, you have some personality issues. Some sort of 'rage'" I turn back to Peace "that's ki-

Harmony

"Ok Joe what's, oh hia peace.i heard what's happening" I whisper to myself loud enough for peace "and if AJ is screwing Miya then wouldant AJ be your Uncle...dad?...Dunkle?" I say thinking

Yappi said:
(Welp I'm leaving off to my people, tell the sloths that I flipped them off in space)
(*Shoots a sloth* Sorry what were you saying, you want a sloth hat *Puts on sloth shoes while sipping from sloth covered mug*)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](*Shoots a sloth* Sorry what were you saying, you want a sloth hat *Puts on sloth shoes while sipping from sloth covered mug*)

[/QUOTE]
(-small fires form in eyes- I'm back, 5 cups of coffee mixed with redbull really keep you up)

Harmony

I sneak into the hospital without anyone else seeing. I walk to the pit and watch AJ devour some of Bob....poor guy. I almost throw up but I look around to see none of the gaurds care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back