• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason looked at him "Jason Grim, I say that so much I should just get a name tag. I'm the only cowboy you'll find around these parts. Hey how do you know my name?" He said shoving a gummy bear in his mouth. He took one of his revolvers out, suspicion was in his mind as he looked at the man seeing something familiar.

@Yappi @Silver Queen @Nona

*A news paper flys by Jason with Joe's face on it*

Joe

"Nice to see ya Jason..what's with the whole cowboy getup?" I ask trying to turn his attention from the news paper

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked to Jason as he returned, feeling a bit relieved that the only non murderous person had returned. When the woman asked was she coming with she hesitated. Looking to Jason for a moment then back to the Joe and the woman "Well, I was travelling along with Jason...s-so it depends if he's going along with you two or not." She answered, taking a step towards snow and petting her fur again.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi @Silver Queen

"I... I don't know. Wait, have you, by chance, met a girl named Iclyn?" Shadow looked at the gun and almost rolled her eyes.

Jason looked at the paper "I know you, my group use to call you discount Demon Barber on Fleet Street. I do have my own base as well if you don't want yours be taken. I don't know anyone called Iclyn The cowboy getup is because first I loved cowboys growing up, second I came from the west, we follow the rules of cowboys." He said putting away the gun, he looked over at Snow and gave soft whistle, the wolf fur became bristled and tough as it gave a low growl.

@Yappi @Silver Queen @Nona

"Really sweet, archer, likes to come out of nowhere?" She was sure that Jason had met Iclyn. There was no other way she would no his name. Another flash of memory. "Came to live at your church?" She said quickly.

Jason tilted his head "If they came to the church then I must have been out. I go on scavenging runs during the nights and usually sleep during the day so I never meet new people unless I found them. It was either that or I just plain forgot" He said trying to remember if he did find someone with that name, even he did meet her, he didn't remember anyone like that.

@Silver Queen @Yappi @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow sucked in a breath. Iclyn, this close. Her sister... She snapped the thoughts out of her mind and felt her burn scorch with sudden new pain. She cried out from the unexpected pain.

Joe

"Well while I am mostly a murderer, I do in fact have training in barbering" I say as my hair is perfectly trimmed and there all....gruff

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]
Shadow sucked in a breath. Iclyn, this close. Her sister... She snapped the thoughts out of her mind and felt her burn scorch with sudden new pain. She cried out from the unexpected pain.

[/QUOTE]
*cough, cough*

Jason jumped "Ya need medical assistance, I can help," he said nervous, he looked around realizing he had none of his supplies. He let out a groan as he ran his hand through his hair and said something in Spanish. He looked around and whistled for Snow to guard the area, the wolf did as it was told.

@Silver Queen @Yappi @Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked at the woman, now knowing her name as shadow as she cried out. Melina frowned, looking to Jason as spoke "I-I can help too..." She said quietly she moved her hands to her bag "I-I went to medical school so I know some stuff...and I have some first aid things..." She said as she looked between the two "You know...If they are needed" she said sounding a bit more confident now, at least that was one thing she was good at.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

@Silver Queen

Joe

"Ouch... Anyways I'll go to the church, I found a hospital a few miles from here crawling with crew cuts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back