• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
Marcus
"Sure" I hand her a bowl
Jasmine nods to him and takes the bowl. "Thank you." She said in a much more gentle voice. She started to eat the stew and smiled. "Not bad." She said honestly.

Snow put her front paws on Marcus's legs as if asking for food as well.

@Yappi

Marcus

I feel bad for the dog "here bud" I get a bowl and full it, there's still a half pot left. I put it on the ground "thanks, it has deer,some jerky,corn,carrots and other vegetables"

Yappi said:
I feel bad for the dog "here bud" I get a bowl and full it, there's still a half pot left. I put it on the ground "thanks, it has deer,some jerky,corn,carrots and other vegetables"
((*white Tiger :3))

((Snow: Rawr))

Snow sniffs the pot and tilts her head. She aims mainly for the meat, but ends up getting a lot of vegetables as well.

Jasmine looks up from her now empty bowl. Smiling warmly at the tiger cub that was eating. "Thank you for feeding her, it has been a while sense we have eaten." She said in a now happy tone.

Marcus

"I hunt a lot so I have so much food I have to preserve it, haven't been raided by bandits because I have bear traps and land mines set up everywhere" I say as I put some more wood on the cooking fire

Marcus slowly opens his eyes raising his head looking around dizzy.

Tries to move his hand but fails because he is tied to a chair.

"Anyone here?"

@Mira1 @any onee

Jas nods showing she is impressed with his work. "Nice, very good." She said and calls snow over when she finished her stew. "Would you mind if he and snow settled here?" She asked kindly.

@Yappi

Mira heard him speak and moved up to the door. She knocks slightly and in a weakened voice said, "Me, I'm here." She hadnt eaten in a while and was growing hungry, also worried for her child.

@Yuko

Marcus

"I don't mind, there's a extra tent over there if you want to set it up" I say fine with her staying here "I was a survivalist before the zombies, always camped in my Freetime. Guess that's useful now"

Jasmine smiles and stands. She starts to set up the tent listening to everything he was saying. "That would be useful hu?" She said finishing up. Snow went and seytled herself in the tent. Jasmine sat back down and sipped from her tea. "Thank you."

@Yappi

Mira pulled herself up and tried the door. "It is still locked from before" She said quietly and pulled out her gun. "Cover your ears." She said, covering hers and shooting the door knob. She kicks the door down and walks over to him. "S-sorry you had to go through that torture..." she said in a weak voice.

@Yuko

Marcus

"No problem, those people at the church are a extremely strange bunch. It's better you stay away, phycho's,cannibals,and skeleton Cowboys. You have a better chance of not dying here" I put another pot of tea on the fire

"They definitely don't sound like people I'd want to have a run in with." She said, her strong Australian accent finally showing. She couldn't help but laugh at the last thing. "Skeleton cowboy? Really?" She said between her chuckles.

@Yappi

Marcus

"Yea, guy thinks he is apart of a group called the '4 horsemen' is what I overheard from Amy. Jason is the kind of guy who is a ego prick until he gets somewhere he can't win" I say drinking some tea

Jasmine chuckles some more as he talks about the man. "I'll take your word for it." She said with a smile. "What about the others then?" She asks, curious about the other people there.

@Yappi

"Well you have my 2 brothers, Johny is the middle child and the smart one of us while AJ...he used to be the street smart one and a raging alchoholic. He was attacked by some bandits and well...defiled,He became insane. Almost worse than a serial killer" I take a breath and drink some tea "the rest I don't know much about, I stay out here and keep to myself most of the time"

( oh hia JP, long time no see. Anyways Salex has a millitary base where Miya and AJ are in maximum security. Marcus is in his camp with Jasmine, some new characters. Idk the rest, ask the others)

Yappi said:
( oh hia JP, long time no see. Anyways Salex has a millitary base where Miya and AJ are in maximum security. Marcus is in his camp with Jasmine, some new characters. Idk the rest, ask the others)
(Oh Salex came back?! That is good xD . He was one of the first people to join this rp)

Threat smiled "We dig like the badgers we are," he said trying to dig through the ground. He felt the dirt go into his nail but continued digging, he started to use his knife.

@Mira1

Jasmine frowned at what he said abot aj and lowered her head. "Sorry that happened to him. I hope he gets better." She said sincerely, before raising her head once again. "They really do sound like a group I wouldnt want to cross paths with... So this 'Jason' guy, he's the leader?"

Drew tilts his head and giggles. "Okay!" He said happily and helped threat dig, ratings through the dirt with his hands and knife.

@White Shamrock

Marcus

"Hey takes the self made role of it....even though he constantly gets people killed or worse" I pull out a flask from my belt "want some?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back