• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
(Me:-Tackles- Good to see you too shammy! :D )
(Got banned on your birthday, that sucks. Also does anyone else feel my bones cracking ;-;, I'm smol)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Got banned on your birthday, that sucks. Also does anyone else feel my bones cracking ;-;, I'm smol)

[/QUOTE]
(Well shammy, AJ became Irish captain America due to a experimental drug)

WantYourSoul said:
(How can you even get banned on here? Ive been a member for 4 years and havent gotten a warning lol)
(I was being a rebel... :P )

Yappi said:
(Well shammy, AJ became Irish captain America due to a experimental drug)
(WHAT?!?! How the he-why the he-, what else.....Threat: does that mean, I'm the hulk. GRAAA! *pushes box*, Amy: How the fuck, Chili: wow, ???:Dios mío, ¿cómo funciona eso, Peace: Wow steroid idiot, Jason: You have an army, we have a Threat)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(WHAT?!?! How the he-why the he-, what else.....Threat: does that mean, I'm the hulk. GRAAA! *pushes box*, Amy: How the fuck, Chili: wow, ???:Dios mío, ¿cómo funciona eso, Peace: Wow steroid idiot, Jason: You have an army, we have a Threat)

[/QUOTE]
(*carefully throws threat at couch* Puny threat, anyways they were sure he was gonna die but due to logic *plot magic* he survived)

(Me:Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy, caught in a land slide, no escape from reality!!!!)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Anyway, I need more info, where in everyone)

[/QUOTE]
(Drew (8yrs old):IM BEING SQUISED BY A ZOMBIE! Me: Watching straight outa Compton All my others characters: No idea...)

WantYourSoul said:
Dice hugs him back, not bothering to pretend that she didnt need it."We're almost there, you can see the top of the bell tower." Her voice was muffled,"you could help me find my family."
Nathan nodded and let her go, putting a hand on top of Dice's head a moment before speaking again. "Lead on, then."

Mira1 said:
(Drew (8yrs old):IM BEING SQUISED BY A ZOMBIE! Me: Watching straight outa Compton All my others characters: No idea...)
(Jason: How does one get squished by a zombie, Threat: I MUST HELP....but he isn't around, Shammy: Oh, hang on, one of my other self is tr-, Black cactus: SHUSH! I'm trying to play risk, Shiya: Hi ME! Hang on, FUCK I CAN'T PLAY THIS!!!, Neg-Shammy: I WILL BEAT YOU FUCKS!!!, Dino-Shammy: Rawr :3, Shammy: They have become my roommates (BP), I'm just going to pull a 'SCREW IT!!!' and jump in)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Anyway, I need more info, where in everyone)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok so only you,Jaqluin,Mira and Johny and Marcus are at the church. Harmony and AJ are at the millitary base, the 2 people you don't know are going towards the church)

Dice pulls back and smiles, ducking her head and beginning to walk ahead at a brisk pace.

Digg McAlistair has been hiding in the church he's hated his whole life. When they were children, they had been told to always come to this church if they were lost. And right now, all he can think of is his little sister, Daisy. She was always a fighter, that little shit.

After corralling Lance into the cargo car on the train, Alec closed the large door. It was barred, as though it had been used to transport livestock.

"Well, there you go.... Lance will come with us, wherever we go." Alec said to his sister, who nodded absently.

"No what? Should we wait here? In the safety of the train? Hope the others actually do bring back coal to get us going again?" Alice asked her brother. "Yes, I think so... I don't want anyone to take it from us."

Jason sighed as he sat on a pew, he ignored the others as he tipped his hat. He covered his eyes and rested with a yawn "I'M BACK!!!!" Jason said as he leaned back on the pew.

Threat went outside and played with the dirt, he hummed. He looked over at the woods and gave a smile, pap laid under his arm and curled up in his lap. Sansy went inside his jacket and purred, he fell asleep and vibrated against Threat.

@_anyone

Nathan followed Dice, quiet most of the way, until they reached the church. He paused to stare up at it admiringly. "Well — what a piece of work."

Drew's arms flared around as he attempted to grab for his knife. He screamed louder at the zombie, still kicking at it. He finally reached his knife and stabbed it through the side of the head. He pulled the knife out a the zombie went limp on top of him. He whined and pushed as hard as he could to get it off of him. After a few minutes of struggling he finally pushed it off of him. He sat up and cried at what he had done to the undead. He twirled the butterfly knife and closed it, shoving it in his pocket when he stood. He wiped off his face and continued in the direction of the church. Zombie blood now covering his upper chest, and face.

(@anyonee :3)

Threat went into the woods whistling, he soon found himself in a place unfamiliar. He heard a scream and ran towards it, he put his bat up only to see a little boy. He lowered it and waved "HI!" He said as he went up to the boy and extended his hand.

@Mira1

Dice smiles absently, admiring the building as well."Lets go in around back, the main doors should be barred and theyre heavy as hell anyway. I have a key and Mr. Ki left me his groundskey." She flinched as she said his name, but held strong.

Drew walked silently until he was approached by a new face. He smiled and shook his hand. "Hello! I'm Drew what's your name?" He said with an obvious lisp in his voice. His hand was in his pocket, ready to pull out the butterfly knife.

@White Shamrock

Threat smiled "The name is Threat Grim, howdy, nice knife but unless you want a PB and J, I think it's useless." He heard a groan as Pap tackled a zombie and mauled it. He walked back and poked the boy with his head, giving a whimper.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back