• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dice considers what he says for a moment."I think Ill do that--at least once. It hurts so bad. Its worse than anything." She scratches at the back of her neck"I have enough vodka for the both of us--maybe Tal, too."

65b749022e0c929cc3572e05987f995f-jpg.268830

Name:

Andrew Han

"My last name is sorta like ham but with an 'N'..."

Nick:

Drew

"Just call me Drew, it's shorter after all!"

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

"Gay means happy!"

Male

"Girls are grose!"

Height:

50"

"I can ride all the roller coasters!"

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a boxer, like daddy was.

Crush:

" I like to crush my sister's sandcastle "

Personality:

He always wanted to be like his father. So he practices alot with boxing. He isn't that good at it, but he thinks he's the champ. He is very cheerful and thinks of the undead as, 'people who got a second chance' and that 'they just have a different taste in food than we do'.

"It's true though!"

Weapons:

9217163555927-jpg.268834

His butterfly knife.

"Imma pro with this!"

Leader of some sort of group:

"I'm only 8..."

Andrew looked up at the zombie that was approaching him. He simply waited until it got close enough to where he could easily see the whites of his eyes. He giggles at the zombie and steps out of the way as it tried to grab him. He pulled out his knife and grabbed the zombies hand. He cut it off and stepped out of its way again, only to do the same with its other hand. He finally trips the zombie and smashes its jaw on the curb. He kicks at it until the zombies jaw falls off and smiles. He put gloves where the zombies hand should be and smiled, then started to walk. The zombie stayed close behind.

(@anyonee who wants to meet this adorable little demon :3)

He shook his head. "It hurts, yes — but drinking, that's not a permanent cure. I won't have myself drunk. Tal might not ha e any at all." He paused and looked at Dice. "Don't fall into that trap. Please."

Mira1 said:
65b749022e0c929cc3572e05987f995f-jpg.268830

Name:

Andrew Han

"My last name is sorta like ham but with an 'N'..."

Nick:

Drew

"Just call me Drew, it's shorter after all!"

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

"Gay means happy!"

Male

"Girls are grose!"

Height:

50"

"I can ride all the roller coasters!"

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a boxer, like daddy was.

Crush:

" I like to crush my sister's sandcastle "

Personality:

He always wanted to be like his father. So he practices alot with boxing. He isn't that good at it, but he thinks he's the champ. He is very cheerful and thinks of the undead as, 'people who got a second chance' and that 'they just have a different taste in food than we do'.

"It's true though!"

Weapons:

9217163555927-jpg.268834

His butterfly knife.

"Imma pro with this!"

Leader of some sort of group:

"I'm only 8..."

Andrew looked up at the zombie that was approaching him. He simply waited until it got close enough to where he could easily see the whites of his eyes. He giggles at the zombie and steps out of the way as it tried to grab him. He pulled out his knife and grabbed the zombies hand. He cut it off and stepped out of its way again, only to do the same with its other hand. He finally trips the zombie and smashes its jaw on the curb. He kicks at it until the zombies jaw falls off and smiles. He put gloves where the zombies hand should be and smiled, then started to walk. The zombie stayed close behind.

(@anyonee who wants to meet this adorable little demon :3)
(Omg Mira your back, let me fill you in. A millitary group is now here, AJ got injectors full of eperiemntal shit that made him a super soilder, I have a gay character that's a girl named Harmony and so much more :D )

Yappi said:
(Omg Mira your back, let me fill you in. A millitary group is now here, AJ got injectors full of eperiemntal shit that made him a super soilder, I have a gay character that's a girl named Harmony and so much more :D )
(Well shit! That sounds like a lot has happened. Is shammy still here? Have one of YC's find Drew! I'm so excited for him :3)

Mira1 said:
(Well shit! That sounds like a lot has happened. Is shammy still here? Have one of YC's find Drew! I'm so excited for him :3)
(Yea but he has been absent for a while...hope he is still on here or

Ok)

Yappi said:
gay character that's a girl named Harmony
(OMG! Does she have a girlfriend yet?! -Gets ready to run and create a lesbian OC-)

(Btw Miya don't get any ideas, Harmonys ten and for the love Christ she's half insane. Don't make her completely insane)

Dice frowns."Just for now. Ill deal with it later. Icant think about it now. I just want to-to kill every zed and everyone who dealt with hurting Mr. Ki so bad he made me..." her voice dies oit as silent tears stream down her face."I dont want to forget as much as i want to hurt something."

Yappi said:
(Btw Miya don't get any ideas, Harmonys ten and for the love Christ she's half insane. Don't make her completely insane)
(Miya: -Whistles innocently- Why you pointing fingers at me? Also, is AJ at our settlement? I need to see him! Me: -Shoves Miya- Anyway! Have someone meet Drew please! He is like going to be the best!)

Nathan stopped walking and took Dice again, hugging her. "I'm sorry. I know. I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I wish there was something I could do."

Mira1 said:
(Miya: -Whistles innocently- Why you pointing fingers at me? Also, is AJ at our settlement? I need to see him! Me: -Shoves Miya- Anyway! Have someone meet Drew please! He is like going to be the best!)
(No he is at the hospital base which is extremely foritified as recovering from having 80 jars of captain America juice put in him. So yea he's like Keon only he could easily beat the shit out of Keon AND is AJ..which instantly makes him better)

Yappi said:
(No he is at the hospital base which is extremely foritified as recovering from having 80 jars of captain America juice put in him. So yea he's like Keon only he could easily beat the shit out of Keon AND is AJ..which instantly makes him better)

(Miya:-Heavy Breathing-)

Dice hugs him back, not bothering to pretend that she didnt need it."We're almost there, you can see the top of the bell tower." Her voice was muffled,"you could help me find my family."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*lighting* BACK WHAT HAVE I MISSED! Also good to see ya Miya :3)

[/QUOTE]
( AJ:Jason help me, I think Miya may kidnap me)

Andrew stumbles slightly falling to the ground. He was making his way up when the zombie fell onto him. Luckily he was protected because of the jaw being cut off, and its hands amputated. Drew screamed and kicked up at the zombie, trying to escape. It was no use, the zombie was to heavy for him to push off. All it would take was one scratch to turn him, and its exposed top row of teeth seemed to get closer to him.

(@anyonee who may be near him at this moment in time :3)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*lighting* BACK WHAT HAVE I MISSED! Also good to see ya Miya :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Me:-Tackles- Good to see you too shammy! :D )

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Alright run me up to speed)

[/QUOTE]
(Drew is bout to be turned to zombie ;- ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back