• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tal looked at the second arrival for a few moments, not letting Lance up. "Butch, I'll give you a reason not to on both of them: You kill the girl, the guy won't let us ride the train. As for killing him — I don't want you to mess his face up," she told Butch, looking at Alec again. "This is a zombie, not your brother. He wants to kill us. You seriously want me to spare him?"

Alec dropped his challenging demeanour long enough to flash smile at the girl. He appreciated those who appriciate his attractiveness.

"I'm fond of my face, also," he said, before looking down to see who Alice was saving. His expression immediately dropped.

"That is my brother. His name is lance, he's my twin.... You can't kill him." Alice said. "Maybe we could... We could keep him on the train? He could have his own car. We have four."

Tal nodded at Alec gratefully at his comment. She could see why he would like his face, but didn't dwell on it when the topic moved to Lance, the zombie. "I tell you what," Tal began. "You can keep the zombie in one of your train carts. He's not my problem if you do. But having a pair of people who have and can operate a train — that's awesome." She paused. "I really want to ride the train."

Nathan had finished in the house and led Dice and Rust out, running over to the situation at hand. His eyes were locked on Tal, holding down the zombie before turning to the siblings.

Last edited by a moderator:
"And who are you?" Alec asked, looking up at the newcomer. It was a bit abnormal to stand at the same height as a stranger. He was cute- like a puppy.... And so was his dog. Alec loved dogs.

Alice nodded to Tal's comment, then looked at her brother. After realising that he was distracted, she took a breath and asked. "Will you help us find coal or charcoal for the train? If you can... We'll get lance to the train, you and your friends can ride with us if you want. We don't really know the area, so we're just riding the tracks. It's a one way trip, though."

She chose to ignore Butches complaint for now.

Tal nodded, agreeing with Butch. But she wasn't about to give up the chance to ride the train. She glanced at Nathan when he approached with Dice. She looked at Alice when she suggested finding charcoal. "Okay, yeah — we can do that. Lots of charcoal, you know, stores and stuff."

Nathan glanced at Alec. "Nathan," he said briefly, then eyed Lance suspiciously, ignoring Alec with great intent immediately after. "How do you propose we get that onto your train without him biting anyone?" He asked, frowning and pushing a loose blond curl out of his face.

Rust barked at Lance, sniffing the zombie's hand before turning to Alec and doing the same.

Alec looked away from Nathan, and back down at his brother. He didn't want to bring him... Why didn't Alice let them kill him?

He knew the answer, of course, but still... It would have been easier if she had.

"We... Could. Well, zombies chase people. If you all hide, I can let him chase me over... As for how he gets in- I don't know. The cargo car has the side doors open already, we could close one."

He thought through the scenario, trying to come up with a valid plan.

"Wh couldn't we just let him climb up? I've seen them do it before." Alice said. "I'll stay with you- to help."

Tal looked unconvinced. "Right... You two risk getting zombie'd and I'll go find charcoal. Nathan?" She looked at him.

He nodded and turned to grab an empty backpack. "Let's go, then. But, how are we going to get you, you know — off the corpse's chest?"

Tal shrugged. "I'm not sure," she said casually.

I'd come to realise i wasn't going to get free tonight. Blood was dripping from my wrists, and the cage bars weren't even scratched, let alone damage.

"Great" I mutter to myself.

I curl up into a ball and sigh. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

Butch says to the two and zombie "what weapons you got zombie hippies"

Dez was driving his car when he hears some shooting and says "oh no just more people to help, i guess" he drove to the action and saw the group he gets his ice pick and says "Hello i'm Desmon Rulo but please call me Dez"

Alec moved to hold Lance down while Tal got up. He knew he could- he'd wrestled with his brother his whole life.

"We aren't hippies, thank you." Alec said. "I have a sword, she has knives.... We both have a train and everything on it." Alec says, not bothering to look at Butch.

Alice nodded.

Butch says "i mean guns dipshit" he looks at the Doctor that had just arrived "just great another doc"

Dez says "another? and why are we so bad"

I decide to go into the prison building and visit Micheal. I run up to the man who was locked up "hello, who are you?

"There are more weapons then just guns," Alec said, scoffing at Butch. "Guys'll make you deaf, I see you have no ear protection." He nodded his head at the guy as he spoke.

Alice sighed. "Ready?" She asked, Alec nodded.

"Apparently they don't use guns. I don't mind," Nathan insisted quickly. Tal stood up and nodded with a bit of a smile and brushed herself up, pulling a stray axe out of a downed zombie. Then she looked at Desmond.

"You're a doctor?" She asked curiously. "I work on healing some."

Dice was silent the whole time, grieving for her loss. She had lagged further back, holding her own against the horde with startling ferocity. More people had joined, and she didn't feel like interacting with anyone just yet.

Butch grumbled something inaudible

Dez says "why yes i can stitch, do a little sugary and fix bones" he then sighs "i did one job it was terrible i cut open a little girl because i was told she ate something dangerous but after the mother of her tried to eat her but that was 'resolved' with this" he shows the ice pick

Butch was looking at him with a mad look "was this girl named Nina?"

yes i believe so i saved her from that monster of a mother"

Nathan turned to go. "D'you want to come along, Dice?" He asked quietly, turning to the girl.

Tal nodded. "Odd. Well — stand pack. Looks like we're going to watch some zombie corralling."

Dice nods, moving forwards to join the group."Who are they?" She asks Nathan, eyeing the three with suspicion evident on her face. She still appeared practically shell-shocked, but had stopped crying for now at least.

As soon as the others moved a fair way away, Alec sprung up and towards the other, pulling his sword to discourage Lance from moving anywhere but towards the train.

Alice moved back, slowly enough to taunt Lance into following her, "NNNNNNnnnnnngh" He called, as he reached for her, following. "AAaaaaaaaah" It almost sounded like a baby learning sounds... sort of.

Over the next 15 minutes or so the two were thoroughly invested in getting Lance onto the train

Johny

I go to Jason "have you seen AJ anywhere...I'm getting worried" I ask scratching my wrist "he's been gone for 3 days"

@White Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back