• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rattle the cage bars. There must be a way out of here. I was still handcuffed so it was difficult to even get a grip of the bars. I needed to get out

"NINA?! HARMONY?! It's me! It's Mitchell. I'm in jail!!" I yell. Knowing it would be futile but it was worth a try.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi @Salex

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina looked at heavy and says "i know how that feels but worse i was almost a main dish"

[/QUOTE]
"heavy don't want to lose another friend, heavy will protect you at all cost" he said while hugging her @Wasteful Bucket

"There all scarred over, though my body is ultimately going to be messed up, I got caught in a explosion from a truck in the beginning. Messed me up pretty bad" I say, a lot of the cuts seem to be self made. Also very elegant, like drawings or patterns.

Nina hugs heavy " and i'll do the same"

Butch looks at the thing "did he stop for a reason"

Lance looked at Tal, not responsive to the voices of either. He was starving. "Nnnnn" he 'said', stepping toward her again and shoving one of the other zombies who was heading toward her out of the way.

Meanwhile, the screeching grew louder as a train came closer. It was grinding to a halt within the sight of the others.

"well, it vas good talking to you, vut i have tons ov papervork to do, Auf Wiedersehen" he said before walking out too the lab to work with the doctor @Yappi

The response from Tal was immediate. "I think so," she yelled. "Normal humans don't fall in with hordes or act like that—" she cut herself off wit a grunt as she cut down some of the last corpses, the. Turned her attention to the approached question mark. She immediately pushed a foot into Lance's chest, Spartan-Style, and prepared to put an axe in his head.

now looking at him "that is not a zombie! if he was he would have blood and rotting skin"

"See ya medic" I walk around the barracks for anyone else to talk, (your choice) if not I walk back up to the doctor

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep banging my handcuffs on the bars to make as much noise as possible. Blood starts to trickle down my wrists.

Somebody HAD to hear it, surely.

I wish I'd planned ahead. But here I was

"NIINNNAAA. HARMONY " I screech. Even a soldier coming would be comforting right now.

@Wasteful Bucket

"Hia,I remember you. You tackled me" i put on my coat hastily so they won't see the scars on my body. But it was still about a 10 second time frame to do it

Lance fell and looked almost scared at Tal. He was dead, and just barely beginning to rot, but still retained some sentience.

"WAIT!" Alice screamed, leaping from the engine car of the train and catching herself gracefully. She ran over to who she thought could have been... It was! Her Lance!

"Wait you cant kill him!" she said. She danced through the remaining few zombies rather then kill them, knowing this would be faster.

"ALICE!" Alec cried, following behind her a bit slower, and dispaching the remaining zombies.

Nina says "heavy... can't.... breath"

Butch says "hello i will kill you so give me a reason not to"

"oops!" heavy said as he let go of nina "sorry little baby! and harmy, sorry heavy was rough" he said @Wasteful Bucket

"alright, heavy go to work now, see you later!" he said as he went off (gonna go to sleep, for who reads this DONT change anything with the hospital, attack it, or break someone out, thanks!) @Wasteful Bucket

"He looks like a new corpse," Tal observed, fascination obvious. She raised the axe, then stopped when a girl screamed at her. She looked up at her, bewildered, and pushed the handle of the tomahawk against the zombie's throat, hands well out of reach. "the hell?" She called. "It's a corpse! Chill, Butch, I want to know what her issue is! And I want to ride in their train!"

Salex said:
"alright, heavy go to work now, see you later!" he said as he went off (gonna go to sleep, for who reads this DONT change anything with the hospital, attack it, or break someone out, thanks!) @Wasteful Bucket
(I'm stuck forever!!!)

(I have about 2% left so I won't be on much longer)

I start to have a cold sweat "h-hey Nina" under my coat was a lot of burns,cuts and bullet wounds "how are you doing?"

"Wait, what? Why would you?" She shook her head and moved to the girl. "That's my brother, you can't kill him... I can't believe I found you again!" The last part was clearly directed towards the zombie she was holding back.

Lance reached an arm to her, whether it was in recognition or simply because he wanted to eat Alice no one knew. Though, the latter was a safe bet.

"I'll give you a reason not to," Alec said, moving by his sister and glaring at butch. He held his sword tightly, wishing for once it were a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back