• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan flinched at the sound of the jeep exploding and looked around, shaking, but he said nothing. The gravity of the situation at hand wasn't lost on him and he wasn't about to let his own problems get the better of him.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "AWESOME!"

[/QUOTE]
"there is a training field down there beside the farm, i told my boys to not underestimate you, now go along" he said @Wasteful Bucket

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina asked "where is the big guy that got me he sounds Russian and ok"

[/QUOTE]
"he is by the barracks just relaxing with the elite five, why?" he asked @Wasteful Bucket

Dice lowers her head to read his code before she finally nods and looks up at the two with a sorrowful expression."Can you guys leave us please..? See what that noise was? Mr. Ki also wants you to clear out the supplies... He doesnt want any bandits to benifit him.."

I go up to the doc,letting my German accent flow "where is zist medic, I believe I would like to spar him" I need something to take my mind off the film I just watched

Last edited by a moderator:
Tal looked down then nodded, throwing Dice a worried look. "Come on, Nathan," she said quietly. "Let's pack this place up." He followed, not looking back before starting to take up whatever canned goods, medical supplies and other useful things he could.

a huge horde of zombie are here and following Butch while he is screaming "AHHHHH *hic* AHHHHHHHHH"

Tal looked up when the horde closed on them. "Nathan, keep packing. I'm going out."

She leaped the gate to assist Butch, splitting a corpse's skull with a well-aimed hawk throw, charging the horde to retrieve the military throwing axe.

Dice remains seated and motionless as the two leave. There was a large store of medical supplies and MREs, he was obviously a military man. She pulls her revolver from her bag and stands, biting back sobs as she points the weapon at the man who practically raised her.

A loud bang can be heard from the bedroom, then a short moment of silence before another gunshot echoes through the small house.

Yappi said:
I go up to the doc,letting my German accent flow "where is zist medic, I believe I would like to spar him" I need something to take my mind off the film I just watched
Yappi said:
Harmony
"Or atleast Talk to him, someone else with a German accent is rare"
@Salex

Nathan was initially stunned by the first sound. Then the second. For the first time in a very long time, Nathan didn't sink into a stupor of fear at the sound. Instead, he dropped everything and scrambled across the house, yelling nearly incoherently after Dice until he reached the bedroom, terror overwhelming him at what he might find.

AidanCee said:
I watch the video. But it's hard. . The young girl I knew wasn't on it I was sure. It was her shell.
"This is wrong. All of it ". I say to the Doctor.

@Salex
(Shell? I'm confused by that meaning)

Dice was on her knees in Mr. Ki's room, blood covering his pillow. She thought she was strong enough. But that man had nearly raised her. There was a small parcel in her lap, but she wasn't looking at it. She couldnt take her eyes off Mr. Ki. A monster. She was a monster.

She had raised the gun to her head but couldnt do it. The door bursts open and she looks up at Nathan with glassy eyes. She looked lost. Like a frightened child.

He fell to the floor next to her, hands shaking violently and pulled the gun from her hands, dropping it on the floor. Nathan stared at Dice for a moment, breath ragged. "I thought you — oh God — I thought..." He shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut. "You didn't. I'm sorry. I'm sorry— we shouldn't have come... I'm sorry."

Nathan fell silent for a moment, just staring at her. "We need to get away from here. We've got to."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back