• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it, I'd had enough. I was going to try another tact.

I walked back down the pathway a bit and turned to face it again. I ran at it full pelt. Faster than I thought I could run. And I jumped. I managed to grab on the bricks, bolts, anything I could grip onto. And I climbed. I didn't think it was i able to do this but I climbed.

My god it was high, but I jumped onto a small hit on the other side. Then onto the floor. The place was deserted. So I decided to carefully take a look around.

@Salex @Yappi

Salex said:
"don't worry, that was just a test, that means we only need to keep a closer eye on you, tell me why did you go here? do you request supply? or join our civilisation?" he asked (don't you have a test?) @Yappi
(13 questions, lazy teacher :D )

"I don't no what happened though, I could have killed someone and I would have never knew it, anyways I want to be here with my girlfriend Nina"

Dice seals the flask and deposits it back in her bag. She takes a moment to get her bearings before walking over the a young fir, it had a small ring around the base which was slowly being grown over. She seems pleased and turns to the two."Mr. Ki planted this when I was christened, so we're close," she announces proudly and waves for them to follow her as she begins crashing through the brush to find a faint path.

She begins leading them down it, confident in her strides. She points out a long length of twine stretching between two trees at chest level in front of the path,"He taught us how to make traps, this one is holding two trees back, so when you walk into it the trees start shaking like wild--There's also a hornet's nest in there." She ducks under the twine and waits for the others to follow suite.

Tal grinned, following Dice. Nathan nodded. "Sounds like Ki's a suspicious type."

"Good," Tal added. "Maybe he's alive."

Dice grins, skipping along the path. At one point they had to make a detour because of a dead drop, but after passing that they came upon a clearing with a small wood cabin. Dice was filled with a sudden burst of excitement and runs across the front lawn, dancing around trip wires and spikes and the occasional hole. It was obvious the girl knows this place like the back of her hand, especially when she vaults the small railing surrounding the front porch instead of taking the stairs.

"Hurry, guys! I don't want to miss him when he goes in for his nap!" She was certain he was alive, this was the first she'd expressed so much hope about someone.

Tal grinned, following Dice's March exactly and Nathan following up more carefully. She climbed the fence, as did Nathan, and helped him lift Rust over. "Let's go then, slowpoke!" Tal quipped jovially, clearly meaning it as a joke.

Yappi said:
(13 questions, lazy teacher :D )
"I don't no what happened though, I could have killed someone and I would have never knew it, anyways I want to be here with my girlfriend Nina"
"hmmm... a question if you don't mind" he said "are you by any means a lesbian? a pedophile? mother and daughter? as this type of affection towards another person in this world is unseen" he asks @Wasteful Bucket

I sneek around. The place looked like a hospital. Well I supposed it was a hospital in a sense

Completely deserted from what I could see. But the bloke we killed had been moved.

I wondered where they were. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"hmmm... a question if you don't mind" he said "are you by any means a lesbian? a pedophile? mother and daughter? as this type of affection towards another person in this world is unseen" he asks @Wasteful Bucket
(There both ten btw)

Harmony

"I don't know what those words mean but I do like girls more than boys" I say with a smile "me and Nina are girlfriends"

AidanCee said:
I sneek around. The place looked like a hospital. Well I supposed it was a hospital in a sense
Completely deserted from what I could see. But the bloke we killed had been moved.

I wondered where they were. @Salex
(it's not deserted, it literally has corpses outside the wall, guards and sentries on the top of a 5 feet wall, not deserted at all, altough if you look from far it does look deserted)

the guard saw a man and he shouted "WHO'S THERE!??!" @AidanCee

Dice knocks on the door, it seemed to be in a code."Did you know Mr. Ki taught me Morse code?" She asks cheerily, knocking once more before simply opening the door just wide enough to stick her hand through and fiddles with something out of view for a moment before swinging the door wide.

"Mr. Ki! I have some friends I'd like you to meet!" She calls into the dark house, it reeked of rotting flesh and human feces. She didn't seem to mind as she walked in. The cabin was pristine, there was an electric wheelchair parked beside an overstuffed armchair."I brought some of the vodka you like so much," she crows in excitement as a pained moan is heard from down the hall.

"Oh, good, I caught him before his nap."

Yappi said:
(There both ten btw)
Harmony

"I don't know what those words mean but I do like girls more than boys" I say with a smile "me and Nina are girlfriends"
"alright..." he wrote on his notepad 'lesbian confirmed' he then got a report that somebody outside has been spotted "send a hummer, investigate the place" the doctor said and so they a jeep with a machine gun on top was sent out going to where the man was @Wasteful Bucket (AND ALSO 700 PAGES AND THIS RP IS STILL GOING STRONG!!!!)

(Happy 700!!!!)

"Why does that make any difference?" I ask confused why he would need to know that

Tal stood back, leaning close to Nathan and shooting him an anxious look as they entered the house. "We shouldn't be concerned about the smell...?" He asked quietly.

Yappi said:
(Happy 700!!!!)
"Why does that make any difference?" I ask confused why he would need to know that
"well... it doesnt matter really, nothing in this fuc-... pardon my language, what i meant to say is that this world doesnt make sense, corpses walking? heh... its a living nightmare this world now" he said @Wasteful Bucket

I heard cars and people coming. I wanted to hide but I stood there. Because the girls needed me

I stood in the middle and held my hands in the air. I wanted to "chat"

@Salex

Dice skips down the hall, knocking on the last door. As they ventured further into the home, the smell grew stronger.

"Mr. Ki, I'm going to open the door now! I'm so glad you're still alive!" She pushes the door open and in the bed lay a desiccated man."Wait until I call you in, he doesn't like strangers," she tells the two. One eye bulging and the other squinted. He didn't appear to be alive, save for the slight rise and fall of his chest beneath the blankets. Dice seems surprised, not by the stench, but by the dust over his pill-covered nightstand.

"Where's Aimee? She usually comes and helps you clean." She seemed to adopt a mothering persona, moving to sit by his bed and help him sit up. She seemed unfazed by his appearance and... Stench. Taking his hand in hers, she smiles."I have some friends I'd like you to meet. Tal, Nathan, he's ready!" Mr. Ki seemed unable to speak, but he was rapidly tapping his fingers against Dice's palm while she nods.

Nathan and Tal edged in. The young woman didn't seem as unsettled as Nathan did, though he bit his tongue. "Hi," Tal greeted him. "I'm Tal. He's Nathan. Pleasure to meet you, sir." Nathan just nodded sheepishly.

Yappi said:
"Did I fail the insanity test? What's wrong with me?" I ask the doc getting worried
"yes, im afraid you are insane, i cannot help you forgive me..." he said @Yappi

meanwhile outside the walls

the jeep approaches the man, and 8 armed men with deagles and ak's approached the man "state your name" a soldier said @AidanCee

Salex said:
"yes, im afraid you are insane, i cannot help you forgive me..." he said @Yappi
meanwhile outside the walls

the jeep approaches the man, and 8 armed men with deagles and ak's approached the man "state your name" a soldier said @AidanCee
"Mitchell, the names Mitchell" I say in my bravest voice "I want to speak with the doctor"

Dice looks up with a smile, relieved that they didn't react negatively."He says hello, he also thinks you're pretty, Tal." She pats Mr. Ki's hand and reaches over to the miniature pharmacy on his night stand, retrieving a few bottles and putting a few pills from each into her hand. She nods as the man taps something out and pulls out her water bottle."Nathan has what you have, and Tal can throw axes almost as well as you could throw knives," she speaks as she gently opens his mouth and places the pills on his tongue and gives him some water to wash it down.

Tal smiled and nodded gratefully, watching Nathan as understanding appeared to flood over him. "Is he going to be okay here?" He asked, his concern unconcealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back