• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AidanCee said:
"Mitchell, the names Mitchell" I say in my bravest voice "I want to speak with the doctor"
"doc a person named... uhhh.... 'mitchell' a man, young of age, armed, let him in?" he asked

"let him in, with your squad around him, in case he tries anything funny" the doctor said

mitchell was hancuffed and brought towards the hospital, and led to the lab where they waited at the door @AidanCee

Salex said:
"doc a person named... uhhh.... 'mitchell' a man, young of age, armed, let him in?" he asked
"let him in, with your squad around him, in case he tries anything funny" the doctor said

mitchell was hancuffed and brought towards the hospital, and led to the lab where they waited at the door @AidanCee
I let them. I bloody let them handcuff me like I was a criminal. I obediantly travelled each way that I was pushed and I waited by lab door. I tried to see what was inside but A soldier had me by the shoulder so I couldn't quite lean far enough to see.

AidanCee said:
I let them. I bloody let them handcuff me like I was a criminal. I obediantly travelled each way that I was pushed and I waited by lab door. I tried to see what was inside but A soldier had me by the shoulder so I couldn't quite lean far enough to see.
"let him in" the doc said and the man was let in by a soldier with two guards at each side. "explain yourself survivor, why are you here?" he asked @AidanCee

Nina says "wait who is here?" she looks very nervous and hides under a table

Butch comes out of the store drunk as hell and drives back crashing about three times "hello *hic* TAL NATHAN AND DIIIIICCCCEEE"

Salex said:
"let him in" the doc said and the man was let in by a soldier with two guards at each side. "explain yourself survivor, why are you here?" he asked @AidanCee
"The two girls you experiment on. I want them back. You have no purpose taking them. They're ten years old." I spout out everything

What was I saying

(If I stop responding it's because I've got no signal. I will be back no later than an hour but I'll hang on as long as possible. If i go just Locke me up or something so the RP doesn't stall)

Yappi said:
"what exactly did I do inside the room, how am I insane" I ask "I don't feel insane"
"nina come out sweety, he's handcuffed he can't do anything and there are guards to protect us, now... this is what you did" he said as he showed on a screen the footage, it was first of her twiching her eye and grining, then mumbling then laughing, when the soldiers wanted to cut her rope she took their knife and almost killed a soldier "that's what you did and 'mitchell' i doubt that's your name but ill let it slide, i never experimented with them, 'harmy' as what nina called her came here by her own and nina asked our help to live with us, i just simply gave them a home" he said @Wasteful Bucket

Nina hears this and says under the table "get out! you left me you don't care (nina did not see mitchell not leave her)

Salex said:
"nina come out sweety, he's handcuffed he can't do anything and there are guards to protect us, now... this is what you did" he said as he showed on a screen the footage, it was first of her twiching her eye and grining, then mumbling then laughing, when the soldiers wanted to cut her rope she took their knife and almost killed a soldier "that's what you did and 'mitchell' i doubt that's your name but ill let it slide, i never experimented with them, 'harmy' as what nina called her came here by her own and nina asked our help to live with us, i just simply gave them a home" he said @Wasteful Bucket
The side of my mouth smiles slyly

"You lie. I saw one one your THINGS beat Nina half to death. That's why me and some friends got them both out of here. I spoke to them. They told me everything."

I struggle slightly away from the soldiers.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina comes out of from under the table and says "Doc"

[/QUOTE]
"Nina, stay away from him. Don't trust him!" I shout.

(Signal is slowly dying gahhhh)

Dice laughs,"Mr. Ki says you should be worried about yourself and--" Her smile falters and she looks down at him sharply,"What? No, I won't do that!" She seemed to be getting upset with what the old man were "saying" to her. She looks to the two with wide eyes."But what about Aimee? Or your apple trees? A-and what about me?" She asks after a long silence.

I watch the film, I get goosebumps from the chilling grin I have in it. When I start laughing I turn it off and walk over to the doc and Michael. "Doc...that can't be me, can it?" I ask in a shaky voice. I see Micheal, I keep my hand on my knife that I keep in my coat. I don't trust him, he already broke my trust in him.

Nathan frowned, hesitating and glancing at Tal when she pressed the back of her hand against his. She looked up at him, clearly concerned. He hesitated a moment longer then said, "Dice...? What did he say?"

Dice wipes furiously at her eyes, which had become glassy with unshed tears."H-he wants me to leave him, make sure he doesn't turn into one of them. Aimee is dead. He wants me to end his suffering because... He can't," she chokes up and holds his hand tighter."I can stay here with you and keep you company," she begs him.

"can i see your knife? and yes that is you... sorry" asked doc to nina and harmy @Wasteful Bucket

Tal clenched her jaw and looked at Nathan. She didn't know what to say now and Nathan looked no less at a loss. Eventually, Tal spoke. "There's not much left here," she said very quietly, voice faltering.

Nina give him the butcher like knife

Butch blows the Jeep up in a drunken rage "SHIIIIIIIITTTTT"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Nina give him the butcher like knife
Butch blows the Jeep up in a drunken rage "SHIIIIIIIITTTTT"

[/QUOTE]
"hmm... no this won't do, tell me do you like rainbows?" he asked to nina @Wasteful Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back