• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
Harmony
I went back to the hospital where the Doc is and went to the doors, I see if anyone there will let me in. I don't want Nina to go in there without me.
"WHO ARE YOU!!! STAND BACK AND AWAY FROM THE WALL!!! COME ANY CLOSER AND YOU WILL BE SHOT" a soldier said on the wall @Yappi

Nathan and Tal exchanged a glance. "Seems like these two mutineers are becoming five," Nathan noted with a lop-sided grin.

Tal nodded and looked at the others. "Shall we go?" She asked, slowly looking each fave over. This was the first time in a long time she'd be able to get close to people other than Nathan. She was excited for it.

Harmony

"I'm harmony,I was here for testing but escaped" I say as I sit down where I was

AJ

I put down the shield "Hello little one" I wave at the child "so doc what's my mission?"

Butch says "sure why not but i going on horse back" he gets a button and when he presses it a car drives its way here "lets go"

Nina says "hey Aj did you kill Tomas when i was gone"

Yappi said:
Harmony
"I'm harmony,I was here for testing but escaped" I say as I sit down where I was

AJ

I put down the shield "Hello little one" I wave at the child "so doc what's my mission?"
"alright aj, no missions for you yet you can go around the hospital maybe help with my farm... huh?" the doctor said when a walkie talkie was rustling "sir, a person claims to be a escaped test subject, her name's harmony, let her in?" a soldier said through static "... drive her away, she's trying to get nina" the doc said, and thus the soldier shouted "BACK AWAY!" he said as he shot near her feet "LAST WARNING!!!" @Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

I look at everybody getting to leave. Happily leaving two ten year old girls in the hands Of a psycho doctor. I knew I had to protect them. Something wasn't right.

"I'm... I'm going back to the hospital place. I'm going to make sure these girls are okay. You... You go on ahead without me."

I turn my heel and go the direction we came. Probably a bad idea. But it felt morally right.

@Sleipnir

(Doing this so I can go at my own pace for a bit because I'm going to be AFK for a while maybe)

Tal closed her eyes and dropped her head.

"She asked him to come get her," Nathan pointed out, stunned. "She wanted to go back. How do you suspect a group of five people, one of which has PTSD episodes triggered by gunfire, to rescue her from an army she asked to come get her?"

"Let me in, my group abandoned me and my girlfriend kidknapped. Im sorry for getting out the first time, besides in science terms another child equals another cure variation yes?" I say heavily in my German accent, still flustered from earlier

(Missed that one; adding a post)

Nathan sighed and looked at the other three. "Okay," he said quietly. "I'm sorry we aren't coming, Mitchell. You have to understand why, though."

Tal started toward the car.

Sleipnir said:
Tal closed her eyes and dropped her head.
"She asked him to come get her," Nathan pointed out, stunned. "She wanted to go back. How do you suspect a group of five people, one of which has PTSD episodes triggered by gunfire, to rescue her from an army she asked to come get her?"
"I'm not asking you to go. You go to the church I'll go by myself". I walk away

Nathan sighed and turned away, heading off to meet Tal and Butch((And likely Dice)). "Let's go, then. How much gas does this have in it?"

Yappi said:
"Let me in, my group abandoned me and my girlfriend kidknapped. Im sorry for getting out the first time, besides in science terms another child equals another cure variation yes?" I say heavily in my German accent, still flustered from earlier
"GET OUT OF HERE I DONT WANNA KILL YOU" he said @Yappi (can you link me aj's cs?)

Nina looks at the doc "is that Harmy at the door?"

Butch says with a smirk "full and three cans in the back"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina looks at the doc "is that Harmy at the door?"
Butch says with a smirk "full and three cans in the back"

[/QUOTE]
"harmy? who's harmy?" he asked @Wasteful Bucket

Nathan nodded. "Good," he replied. He didn't know about how he felt regarding the noise; it might attract more corpses. But then, people ran over human bodies in cars all the time.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "oh yeah i call her Harmy she is Harmony"
he gets in and says "come on"

[/QUOTE]
"let her in" the doc said and so the gates open and a soldier leads harmony to the lab @Wasteful Bucket

I run and hug Nina, I kiss her back "Hia, I missed you to!" I say with w happy grin, "I'm just happy they let me in"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back