• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wake up with a ping. Only Harmony is in the cave now and I'm not sure she's asleep or Not. I wonder where everyone else is but I can't stand up so good.

"Hey, Harmony, you up kiddo?"

@Yappi

"no, you're good already, since you are a soldier you need a weapon... ever heard the phrase "defense is the best offense"? yeah i made this a long time ago..." he said while dusting off what seems to be a round metal bowl the size of his torso with metal teeth around it "i present to you, the z-shield, made by heat casting the best parts of Japanese steel, we use the same technique as making a katana but this time making a shield, this shield also has brass teeth around it, for extra zombie slaying efficiency" he said @Yappi (ahhh, i love proving people wrong)

Butch was gonna talk to Tal and Nathan "hey guys" he looks around "whats happening it looks like everyone is about to kill each other?"

Nina went outside to think she whispers "they're gonna leave us i just know it" she frowns

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]
Butch was gonna talk to Tal and Nathan "hey guys" he looks around "whats happening it looks like everyone is about to kill each other?"
Nina went outside to think she whispers "they're gonna leave us i just know it" she frowns

[/QUOTE]
I gather my balance and head outside

My god it's tense out there and I don't get what's happening.

"Hello, wh.. What's going on?" I enquire

(In work might be slow)

since they got a distress signal from nina the elite 5 have been trying to track her down ever since and save her from what they see a maniac, butch.

they went out with a chopper and goes to the frequency site, they see nina standing out side whispering about something, the marksman already were in a roof far away, and the engineer and the medic stayed in the chopper for support "alright wankas, we got one shot to save nina, we get outta here one we done, that sound good mate?" the marksman asked in his native australian accent "yeah, we need to save her, protect her like it's your own baby" the veteran said as he stepped out with heavy "heavy protects child, heavy loves little babies!" the heavy shouted with his russian-english accent. the veteran comes up to nina and said "hey there cutie, wanna come with us back to the hospital?" with a calm and kind tone @Wasteful Bucket

Nina says "hello and yes"

Butch sees this and says "RUN THEY ARE HERE"

Nina gets behind the man

Nathan sighed, looking over at Butch. "There's been a nasty disagreement. Nina called Doc."

"I'm sorry," Tal repeated. "I mean, you won't be alone–" but the little girl was already gone. Nathan backed up in front of her when the soldiers approached. Hos eyes darted between the soldiers as Tal slipped back into the cave. "They're here. You want to come with us? Run with us now. I'm not about to stop you," she announced before heading back out.

Nina lifts up her shirt to show the scar and the bullet and pulls her sleeve to show the FREAK scar and says "they always hurt"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina lifts up her shirt to show the scar and the bullet and pulls her sleeve to show the FREAK scar and says "they always hurt"

[/QUOTE]
"ah alright... im sorry for that, but do you know somebody called AJ?" he asked @Wasteful Bucket

Nina says happily "he is my friend he found me first when you guys saw me at the church"

Tal heard Nathan's ragged breath beside her. "They're letting us go," he managed. Tal leans against him.

"Thank God. They're letting us go." She let her head drop and looked at the others. "Right. Who's coming with us? We should be able to move with less fear now. We'll hit the church. Then we can pack some horses and leave if we want."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says happily "he is my friend he found me first when you guys saw me at the church"

[/QUOTE]
"that's good, doc has him, we experimented on him, you can meet him again! altough he is now bigger.... ALOT bigger" he said "coming up on hospital HQ!" the engineer said @Wasteful Bucket

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina just says "that was a baaaad idea..."

[/QUOTE]
"what? why? he's just tougher, more muscular and way bigger, not bulletproof girl" the veteran said with a chuckle as he patted her head as they land, they all got out and led nina to the lab "ah nina! pleasure to see you" the doc said @Wasteful Bucket

AJ

"Well bloody hell doc, this feels like Christmas morning" I try to stand up but I fall to my knees for a second, I slowly stand up to be towering. "Heh, nice not being the little guy for once" I pick up the shield and try to get a feel for its wieght.

Harmony

I went back to the hospital where the Doc is and went to the doors, I see if anyone there will let me in. I don't want Nina to go in there without me.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina went up to the doc and surprisingly hugged him "i'm sorry"

[/QUOTE]
Yappi said:
AJ
"Well bloody hell doc, this feels like Christmas morning" I try to stand up but I fall to my knees for a second, I slowly stand up to be towering. "Heh, nice not being the little guy for once" I pick up the shield and try to get a feel for its wieght.
"ah it's alright, this is aj, a giant isn't he? also aj put that down for now a child is here" he said as he patted her head @Wasteful Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back