• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan looked up at the sound of a voice. "I think that was Butch," he said, sounding a bit more like Nathan.

"Dice, go with Q-Tip. Find him," Tal said, looking at them. Nathan immediately started his climb out of the cave.

@WantYourSoul

Tal looked at the girls, sitting down on the opposite side of the cave with her axes. "Why'd you call Doc, Nina?"

"i don't know my mom is missing and i want her back and that is where she would go to find me"

Nathan nodded, eyes wide. "Yes — we thought you were dead," he told Butch.

Tal gave her a sad smile. "Nina, she can't keep from dying. My mom didn't."

Dice straightens, she was shocked at the turn of events and could only nod."Kill the bitch while im out," she says this darkly as she turns to walk away with Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i'm not so... are the rest there"

Nina got mad "SHE KILLED A WOMAN AND HER DAD PAINFULLY TO PROTECT ME SO F OFF"

Harmony

I am reloading my gun, the only

Gun I was taught how to use which is a revolver when I hear Nina. I run over and see what happened, I listen to what happened to Ninas mom, I wish I could relate but I never knew my mom and my dad died days before the zombies in a car crash.

Tal didn't look phased. "So? So has Nathan. You could have killed him, though. You want to go back. Is that it?" She asked. "You want to go with Doc?"

Nathan nodded. "We found shelter."

AJ

"So doc what's next?" I ask thinking about physical test and such. To be honest I'm curious why I'm not dead, the again who cares. more fun for me, I grin while waiting for a response

@Salex

Dice looked shocked that Butch were alive, like she'd seen a ghost. She stands slightly behind Nathan."Did you screw some kids in the afterlife and they kicked you out?" Don't take it to heart, kid was worried.

I woke up after what seemed hours. The room spinning and rocking. I lean over my side and vomit with motion sickness.

Oh god my head really hurt. I couldn't remember why I was on the floor nor where we were.

"W. Where am I?" I stammer

(they got out. They are sheltering in a little cave hidden under a bush, but Nina called Doc because she broke her arm and wants his help/thinks she can find her mother. Tal went a little wild when she admitted it and Nathan had to hold her down. Harmony threatened to kill her, Nathan threatened to kill Harmony, it was a mess. Tal calmed him down a bit and he heard Butch. Tal sent him and Dice out to get him because surprise! He's alive. She's trying to talk to the two girls but Nina is very worked up.)

"You're alive, Mitch," Tal assured him cheerfully. "We all are. Hopefully we can all chill out and stay that way," she added with a harsh edge, more like an irritated babysitter than sounding like she felt threatened by Nina or Harmony.

Nathan glanced at Dice before turning back to Butch. "You look like you've been to Hell and back."

Sleipnir said:
(they got out. They are sheltering in a little cave hidden under a bush, but Nina called Doc because she broke her arm and wants his help/thinks she can find her mother. Tal went a little wild when she admitted it and Nathan had to hold her down. Harmony threatened to kill her, Nathan threatened to kill Harmony, it was a mess. Tal calmed him down a bit and he heard Butch. Tal sent him and Dice out to get him because surprise! He's alive. She's trying to talk to the two girls but Nina is very worked up.)
"You're alive, Mitch," Tal assured him cheerfully. "We all are. Hopefully we can all chill out and stay that way," she added with a harsh edge, more like an irritated babysitter than sounding like she felt threatened by Nina or Harmony.

Nathan glanced at Dice before turning back to Butch. "You look like you've been to Hell and back."
I rub my head and sit up. Butch was still alive. He looked like hell but we all did.

"Was anyone hurt?" I ask weakly. I felt bad for knocking myself out and spending most of the time unconscious.

(Oh yea and Aidan, AJ became

A super soilder from a experimental serum that almost killed him, so he's Captain Ireland without the shield)

Harmony

I walk up to the waking up person "we're hiding out in a cave, let's talk before we move out. Besides I want to get to know you"

@AidanCee

Yappi said:
Harmony
I walk up to the waking up person "we're hiding out in a cave, let's talk before we move out. Besides I want to get to know you"

@AidanCee
"Hey. A cave. Like with bears?" I say half delirious. And I prop myselff on the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

"No, it's covered in some brush. Anyways you want to ask the first question or shall I?" I ask getting impatient

Yappi said:
Harmony
"No, it's covered in some brush. Anyways you want to ask the first question or shall I?" I ask getting impatient
"Ask away" I say. Digging my fingers into the floor. It felt like I was going to topple off the Earth.

Yappi said:
"Ok...do you like boys or girls?" I ask in a childish manor"
"Ermm..." I wasn't expecting this question but i was going to answer it as best I could. " it's been a while since I've "liked" anyone. But I guess you could say I like both men and women. It's what they're like as a person that counts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back