• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I like her answer, I grin "ok your turn, ask away"
(Mitchell is a bloke. Just checkin ya knew xD )

"Erm?" The room Spinning even more "Where did you grown up before this happened?"

I rub my palms into my eyes to try and stop the spinning.

"I grew up with the rest of my family 'The Big Apple'" I say expecting a better question. "So what's your opinion on me and Nina" I don't truly care, I'm just

Curious because people used to make fun of me in school...

Yappi said:
"I grew up with the rest of my family 'The Big Apple'" I say expecting a better question. "So what's your opinion on me and Nina" I don't truly care, I'm just
Curious because people used to make fun of me in school...
"I don't really care what you do. Girls and girls. Boys and boys. Girls and boys. It's all the same isn't it really? So you and Nina is cute. And it's nice you've found your soulmate. But, when I was your age, I'm not even sure I knew what kissing... Like you do... Was, so that came as a surprise, I won't lie"

"C'mon; let's get back to the others," Nathan suggested, gesturing to Dice and Butch. "Don't want to leave Tal with those two for long."

"Really....I didn't really know it just came naturally, of course my ears and cheeks go bright red whenever we kiss." I say happily but soon start getting flustered "I mean I struggled with this problem since I was 6, I always liked things like guns and baseball. Everyone told me to like boys because it was simply what you 'have to do'...after I said no I was bullied a lot"

Yappi said:
"Really....I didn't really know it just came naturally, of course my ears and cheeks go bright red whenever we kiss." I say happily but soon start getting flustered "I mean I struggled with this problem since I was 6, I always liked things like guns and baseball. Everyone told me to like boys because it was simply what you 'have to do'...after I said no I was bullied a lot"
"Well don't let the bullies get you down. There's nothing wrong with wantingWHOEVER you like. As I said before, it's what's inside that matters."

I turn away from the girl and be sick again. Oh god why won't the room

Stop spinning??

Dice nods."We should leave the girls here and find a bew camp. I cant stand the thought that those psychos know where we are." She shudders, knowing she was too exhausted to find a new hiding place.

Nathan nodded, quiet and looking distracted. "We should let them have the girls. I said from the first — cut our losses and go." He took Dice by the arm and pulled her away from Butch carefully. Then, he said in a low, quiet voice, "What happened in there earlier — me, with the — with the tomahawks. Was that... I don't know what that was. I didn't scare you, did I?"

Tal leaned back and relaxed a bit, listening to Harmony and Mitchell quietly.

"Well now there all dead and I'm alive....for atleast longer than them" "so you ask another question"

Yappi said:
"Well now there all dead and I'm alive....for atleast longer than them" "so you ask another question"
"At least your positive " I laugh "erm... I dunno. If this thing ended right now. Right this second. We were free again. What would be the first thing that you did?"

Oh for the love of god room stop spinning.

Harmony

A Johnson trait, my ears twitch and I turn around looking Tal dead in her eyes. I stare for a moment until, I smile and wave. Showing a that I don't care.

"I really don't know, settle with Nina. Try to enjoy life until our undeniable death" i say after looking at Tal

Yappi said:
"I really don't know, settle with Nina. Try to enjoy life until our undeniable death" i say after looking at Tal
"Cool" I nod. "Oh Jesus. What's going to happen to us? Do you think we're going to get out of this alive?"

I stop and be more positive "anyway, ask me a question. I'm not sure I can hold onto conciousness much longer"

Tal shrugged. "Maybe when you go back with Doc, he'll find a cure and this'll all get sorted out," she replied, unphased. Gun or no — she'd dealt with worse than a ten year old kid. I won't have to deal with you and maybe we can drop off the map before he gets here, she thought.

"Thats what Ive been saying!" She exclaims,"get Tal and my tablanket and go--Its what Ive decided to call my tablecloth blanket."Nathan taking her by the arm surprised her, eyebrows shooting up.

Dice listens to what he has to say and doesnt have the heart to tell him it had freaked her out."Im not a little kid, that doesnt scare me," she lies to him, words clipped--She never got the hang of lying.

Harmony

"I'm good, get your sleep. You will heal faster if ya do" I walk outside with my gun ready to be pulled out in a instant. I see the two packing up "where are you two going?" I ask, I've gone on my own for a while but then again...them alone means no witnesses if I have to.

I see the girl go in a haze. The world seeming to crumble around me. I clutch on to the ground again to gather conciousness, to not fall off the planet again. But it's no good. I feel like I'm on a sinking ship. I begin to slump over. And I'm out again.

(Night again!!)

She slashes the blade across the throat of the second meat bag, severing it completely. She turns her attention to the third and final, that was standing. Her blade flashes upwards in an uppercut motion, the shaft being driven through and under it's jaw. She flicks the blood off and accidentally splits the head and brain open of a crawler. She shrug and sheathes the blade. She pats the holstered Glock and picks up the satchel with the can inside of it, then Idina continued on her way.

(Good night!)

Nathan didn't take his eyes off Dice for several more moments. "It looks that way to me," he told her quietly. Then he dropped the gravity of the situation, straightening up and taking a breath. "Right. Let's Get away, then. Butch and Mitchell can tag along if they'd like to."

Tal looked up from where she had started putting up the good Natham had gotten out, putting a kale chip between her lips. She chewed it and swallowed before speaking. "Obvious, isn't it? They won't kill Nina. She called them. She'll be safe here until her military friends come 'round. They won't be so kind to me or Dice or Nathan, so we're out of here. Maybe find a nice dry barn to shack up in. Hunt. Make it safe, you know, maybe find a way to relax. I don't want those men to shoot me down if I can avoid it."

I pull out my revolver and say this with it sounding increasingly German "We would never do this to you yet you abandon us. I promised Nina I would protect and that's what I'll do, even if it involves taking a life ya?" I say nearly crying, tears starting to build up "they won't kill me either but I don't want us to be their Lab rats" my hands start shaking, I am very split as my German accent starts to show. Like many in the Johnson family, I was adopted.

Tal gestures helplessly. "What d'you want us to do — let them pump us full of lead? Kid, they won't ask questions. You put a gun to my head. You threatened the only person I really trust — the only person I love. You still had your hand on the holster just now. You must see why I can't trust you. Your crush on Nina, it's tenfold for me and Nathan — in a platonic way. You want to protect her — imagine what I'll do for him. I'll help where I can, but kid — you've gotta see why I'm willing to leave you here by now. I'm sorry; I really am. But I'm trying to look out for us because we're all we have left. If you two wanna come, you don't get a gun. Simple as that."

(Son we're in the same time zone. Good night.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fine leave two ten year olds to die why don't ya, why your no worse than the bandits" I say knowing that my voice went full German "besides, if you go to hell..tell the devil I'm coming for him next" I am done, I go inside the cave and try to get some sleep knowing me and Ninas capture will more than Likly be soon with my broken leg and her arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back