• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina walked away from the group and goes on her radio she snatched from Butch's base and puts it to the docs signal (noone else knows) "doc are you there"

[/QUOTE]
"this is the engineer, who is this?" he asked @Wasteful Bucket

Dice smiles, exhausted."Thanks, I was one of the lead batters for my school's baseball team. You have great aim with those things," she gestures to Tal's tomahawks and graciously accepts Nathan's orange, pulling her tablecloth/blankt out and spreading it in front of her."You saved me, keeping the door open, y'know?" She asks Nathan, grey eyes wide and sincere. She quickly changes subjects and holds up the fabric,"I can share--It'll keep us warm, yeah?"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina says "someone the doc knows and wants back"

[/QUOTE]
"nina is that you? where are you? itll be a whiel since you can be picked up" he said @Wasteful Bucket "n-na yo-re cut-- up...- *bzzzzttttt*" he said before the radio malfunctioms (gtg to school peace)

Nina tells the doc then goes back to the camp and looks very nervous and looks around and sighs "i'm sorry"

Tal nodded, appreciative of the praise. "Thanks. I'm pretty proud of it. Not many people expect me to throw an axe at them when they try and hurt one of these two mutineers."

She paused when the subject changed and Dice turned her attention to Nathan. He threw a sheepish glance at Tal and she just shrugged. "I... I would have done the same for anyone," he replied, shrugging a bit. "I wouldn't have been able to convince myself that I really couldn't have held the door open if I'd dropped it. As for sharing — yes — okay, I suppose," he added, looking at the girl.

When Nina approached and apologized, Tal looked at her, bewildered. "What for?"

Nina says very fast "i thought that i needed more help with my arm and other things and i felt i did the wrong thing so so i-i called him i'm sorry"

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I wake up with a yawn and put my pillow up in my pack. I look around for my girlfriend.

AJ

"So doc, how exactly does this serum work...or is it better I don't know?"

The response from Tal was immediate. In a heartbeat she was after the little girl.

The only thing faster than her was Nathan's.

He had her by the leg and jerked her back, pinning Tal to the ground by her shoulders as she fought him, roaring and trying to lash out at Nina, screaming about backstabbing and lying. Nathan looked up at her. "Does he know where we are, Nina?" He asked grimly.

(So your super soldier. Is he evil? Will we fight him? I'm still a touch disappointed Tal didn't get to fight Beast to be perfectly honest!)

Dice smiles at the both of them, feeling like she may have found two people she could trust. The little girl shows up looking nervous as hell, and Dice busies herself spreading out her tablanket, as she has decided to call it. She listens to what's being said after her tablanket is spread out and begins peeling her orange.

When the two leapt up, it startled Dice,"Who? What's so bad?" She starts to stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleipnir said:
(So your super soldier. Is he evil? Will we fight him? I'm still a touch disappointed Tal didn't get to fight Beast to be perfectly honest!)
(He is still AJ, the half insane Irishmen who likes a good fight,tortures, and ultimately cares for his friends)

I walk up to Tal with my handgun loaded and a very Out of character tone. I put the handgun to her head "even think about hurting my girl and you will die, there won't be any 'Oh I I survived, you will die" I put my handgun up and run back to Nina.

Nathan's eyes were immediately on the gun. P"Kill her," he began quietly and deliberately, "and I will put one of her Hawks in your throat." Nathan took one off her back, Frey eyes locked on the little girl. "I will put one in both of your throats. And your friend will be first. She can't get up. I'm sitting on Tali, see? She won't hurt anyone. But if you hurt her — I will. I will."

Tal grew still them, quiet, pushing one elbow under her and trying to look at Nathan. She looked afraid — not of the girls. Of Q-Tip.

Harmony

I see Q-tip having some sort of dangerous moment like AJ gets...I slowly unholster my revolver, ready to put 4 bullets In him faster than he can kill her.

Tal put her hand over Nathan's, trying to get his attention. "Nathan, let me up," she said quietly, voice strained. "You've got my leg pinned against something sharp."

He slowly leaned back, not taking his eyes off the little girls. He didn't seem likely to take back what he said. Tal glanced around, clenching her jaw and slowly taking the hawk out of Nathan's hand when she was able, shifting slightly in front of him. "How long do we have to get out of here, Nina?" Tal asked quietly.

Nina says "i don't know they said a while" still scared sits on rock

Butch come out of the Rumble of his former base and says "shit" he grabs his AK47 and a knife he runs out with 4 bullet wounds in his arm after a while of walking he sees a group but is to far to see who there are "HELLO!"

(surprise he's not dead!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back