• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nod a Tal. She was brave

I start just giving it toes towards to door. Swinging my sword the whole almost like a helicopter. I push one Z which sort of creates a domino effect and knocks about 5 of them to the floor, which was pretty cool. But I had to keep moving to keep myself safe.

Nina was forced to lay on her back and push it it just enough to let them slide under "PLEASE COME ON"

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina was forced to lay on her back and push it it just enough to let them slide under "PLEASE COME ON"

[/QUOTE]
I get to the door and start pushing too with all of my might. It starts to budge a little bit.

"Come

On you bastard door"

I start using my shoulder to bash it in. Again and again. Then my shoulder gave in, my head went into the door at full pace. Knocked me clean flat. I lay on the floor sprawled.

(That me going to bed! Someone rescue me from it though cos I don't wanna die. Just take me where yous go. Night!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(night)

Nina was crying now and one of her arms broke from the pressure "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Tal darted through, sliding under. Nathan and Harmony followed, and he set the little girl down to help pull the door up so Tal could pull Mitchell to safety and Nina could be relieved of some of the weight. He looked under the door. "Hurry up, Dice!" He yelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tal dropped down with Nina. "I'll get you," she said. "Here. Let me help. It's going to hurt. I need to set it."

Harmony

I run to Nina "come on, we will have time to treat it later" I grab Ninas unbroken arm "if you die I'll never forgive you" I say in in joking manner

(Guess who is unbanned, and not coming back to this RP?! This guy!! -Points to my friend Morgan- He was never in this RP to begin with, but I used his account, so technically he was. BTW, that account got banned too... And, I'm actually not coming back to this RP, I just missed too much, sorry!!)

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Guess who is unbanned, and not coming back to this RP?! This guy!! -Points to my friend Morgan- He was never in this RP to begin with, but I used his account, so technically he was. BTW, that account got banned too... And, I'm actually not coming back to this RP, I just missed too much, sorry!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Not much actually,nothing concerning your char)

Tal let the girls go. "Dice!" Nathan screamed again, voice strained. She turned and ran to help him with holding the gate up.

(Since Miya was also banned so that plot was put on hold...)

Harmony

Once were through the gates i search for somewhere to sit away from zombies. I need to set the bone, or get someone else to do it since no one has ever thought me how "I'll find someone to set the bone" I run to Tal "miss can you help me fix Ninas arm, it's broken really bad"

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Guess who is unbanned, and not coming back to this RP?! This guy!! -Points to my friend Morgan- He was never in this RP to begin with, but I used his account, so technically he was. BTW, that account got banned too... And, I'm actually not coming back to this RP, I just missed too much, sorry!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Or you could jump in as another char)

Tal nodded, pulling a tomahawk and wedging the door with it. "Can you hold it, Nathan?" She asked grimly.

He looked at her through a screen of wild blond hair. "I think so," he breathed, obviously greatly strained.

"Get her out of there, Q-Tip." Tal turned and went with Harmony to deal with Nina's arm.

Tal went to her, carefully taking the arm and feeling for the break. "I'm sorry it hurts. It'll feel better once I set it," she insisted. "Are you ready? I'm doing it now." Tal didn't wait for a response before she set the break proper.

(Been a bit)

Idina entered the church, hand on the hilt of the saber, drawing it immeadiatly as the door creaked and a zombie shambled up, it was put to death by the cold Cossack steel ramming through the dead sack of flesh's skull, crushing and tearing open the head. She flicks the sword, and wipes the blood off on it's cloth. It had been a preacher at one time. So much for praying the disease away she thought mutely.

She rounds the pews, almost all had been shoved over in some sort of rush, and stops at the alter. She peers behind it and smiles. She saw a large can of preserved peaches, unopened to. What a lovely sight. She picks up the large can and walks out, gently closing the door and heading back to the traffic jam.

"Hush. Yes, it hurts, but it'll heal. I need wire..." She grumbled, rummaging through her bag to find what she needed before settling on thick, chain-like woven wire and fashioning a makeshift cast out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back