• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dice had fallen back from the group having been engaged in a melee, having been surrounded. She could barely see everyone make it through the door and she started screaming for them to wait. She takes a risky maneuver and ducks beneath a grasping arm and darts forwards towards the door.

As she's running, Dice's unlaced shoe trips her and she falls flat just a few feet from the door.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whispers to herself in a stunned, hysterical manner. The Zed were closing in on her, and fast. She lifts herself to her hands and knees and crawls as fast as she can to the opening.

As Dice makes it to the door, a crawler grabs her and starts to pull her backwards. Screaming, Dice rolls to her back and starts kicking at the Zed,"Pull me in! Pull me in!" She shrieks, hitting the crawler with her bat. The awkward position made it impossible to gain enough momentum to kill it, so she just kept hitting it and screaming for help.

(sorry, back!))

Last edited by a moderator:
WantYourSoul said:
Dice had fallen back from the group having been engaged in a melee, having been surrounded. She could barely see everyone make it through the door and she started screaming for them to wait. She takes a risky maneuver and ducks beneath a grasping arm and darts forwards towards the door.
As she's running, Dice's unlaced shoe trips her and she falls flat just a few feet from the door.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whispers to herself in a stunned, hysterical manner. The Zed were closing in on her, and fast. She lifts herself to her hands and knees and crawls as fast as she can to the opening.

As Dice makes it to the door, a crawler grabs her and starts to pull her backwards. Screaming, Dice rolls to her back and starts kicking at the Zed,"Pull me in! Pull me in!" She shrieks, hitting the crawler with her bat. The awkward position made it impossible to gain enough momentum to kill it, so she just kept hitting it and screaming for help.

(sorry, back!))
Harmony

I shoot the zombie grabbing her and try to pull her through "come on, I don't want to see anyone else die"

She drops the can and winces as it rings down the echoing streets. She swears and picks the can up, hearing several different feet shuffling towards her and the distinct groaning of dead.

She curses and holds her saber at the ready, putting the can of peaches in her parcel, slinging it over her shoulder.

She turns to face the assailants and swings the sword upwards, tearing the jaw off the dead walker and split his face open, killing it instantly.

Dice shrieks and flinches at the sudden gunshot, but eagerly kicks the dead Zed off of her and scrambles backwards with Harmony's help. She was hyperventilating and covered in blood, looking around the area with eyes wide and hysteric."Is everyone else safe-- Am I bit? I-I don't know," she stammers, adrenaline making her shake harder. It was hard to tell if she was bit or not, with all the blood and tears.

I look on her legs "your not bit,calm down"I see she isn't calming so I hug her "it's all fine...your safe, your not bit" I try what I do for Nina when she gets worried

Nathan collapsed and let the door fall, dragging himself in beside Dice. "You're fine — we're fine," he gasped, holding himself up on shaking arms and looking around. Mitchell unconscious. Harmony okay. Tal was with Nina. They were alive. "We're all fine." He laid on his back again, relieved he had managed to keep the door up for Dice.

Dice pats herself down in a daze. Counting all of her fingers and limbs to verify that she was in one piece. She was still in her school uniform, as ruined as it was. The shock of survival set in as Nathan layed next to her and she started to cry."You could have let me die but you didnt," she whimpers to herself, hiding her teary face behind blistered and bloody hands.

Nathan looked back at her, grey eyes hazy and glassy from exhaustion, and shook his head with a crooked, goofy smile. "I didn't. Thank God I didn't; I was afraid I would." He paused to breath a moment, still watching her, as if he was convincing himself he'd saved her. "I'm not in the habit of giving up on people like you."

She hiccups softly, telling herself to get a hold of it and shakes her head roughly to try dispelling her tears to no avail. No matter how tough she acted, Dice was still just a kid. And moments like these made it obvious how scared she was, how she was trying to stay strong--Not just for herself, but for everyone else as well.

Nathan turned back to staring blankly at the sky. "You're fine. We're alive. We're okay." He kept repeating to himself. "We can relax. We can stop trying to be strong for a bit..."

"I found a place really close," Tal announced eagerly. "Close enough that if Butch is okay he can meet us but hidden. We can relax there. It's a cave! I found a little cave under a mulberry bush; you can't see it from the outside."

Dice sniffs as Tal enters, wiping at her tears roughly."Let's go then," she announces, standing and forcing an air of nonchalance to her quivering voice."How would he find us? We can't just put up a sign for him because of the military. And what if he's wounded-what if he's wounded and the zed got him?" Little pessimist.

(Jason: GUESS WHAT WE'RE BRING BACK!, Amy:*Sigh* this shit again, ???: Hi! I may come soon :3, Nikki: I miss my Javie ;(, Threat: I am back bit- female dogs :( , Peace: I HAVE RETURNED TO ALL MY FILTHY SINNERS > :) , Shammy: They insisted on me doing this....so what did I miss)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: GUESS WHAT WE'RE BRING BACK!, Amy:*Sigh* this shit again, ???: Hi! I may come soon :3, Nikki: I miss my Javie ;(, Threat: I am back bit- female dogs :( , Peace: I HAVE RETURNED TO ALL MY FILTHY SINNERS > :) , Shammy: They insisted on me doing this....so what did I miss)

[/QUOTE]
(The group escaping,new survivors and such)

Tal tak shook her head. "If the corpses got him— if the corpses got him, we put metal in his skull," she said grimly. "If he's injured, hopefully he finds his way to the gate. We'll have someone get him." She leaned back and put a hand out, helping drag Nathan to his feet. He staggered a great deal and leaned against her. "Can you walk?" She asked.

Nathan looked at Tal, then Dice. "I... I think so."

Dice tried to offer her help, but she was a little shortstack."I dont think hes going to make it out... There was a lot of shooting and theres also the Zed. I dont want toget my hopes up just to lose someone else,"she explains with a shrug.

Tal nodded, looking a bit disappointed and pulling out a tomahawk, examining it. She had five of them — the ones Butch had given her. "Well... Let's get to that little cave." She turned to the others, then led them to the tree row. Inside a thickly-leafed tree was a narrow hole and when you slipped down in, you found yourself in a small cave where a small spring poured into a shallow, lazy stream. Tal set a lantern on a rock to illuminate the area.

"Can we rest now?" Nathan asked, collapsing in a secluded corner.

Harmony

I lay down in a nice little space and get a small pillow out of my bag "in a while ill lead us to the church" I hug the pillow tightly and take a nap, hoping we will be safe

Yappi said:
Harmony
I lay down in a nice little space and get a small pillow out of my bag "in a while ill lead us to the church" I hug the pillow tightly and take a nap, hoping we will be safe
(sorry was sleeping)

he survived the procedure, and it took 6 soldiers to carry his now 97 kg body, they struglled but they managed to put him on a bed and the doctor waited for him too wake up @Yappi

Dice followed along, vigilant for enemies in the shadows. She let out a relieved sigh as they entered the cave and amble over to the stream. She glances back as Nathan speaks and feels the adrenaline begin to ebb."I'm tired too," she says, voice weary.

She moves over to Tal and Nathan, feeling safest with them."I have a blanket," she offers, opening her messenger bag,"it's really just a tablecloth but whatever."

I wake up to see the doc, I feel uncomfortable "Doc I feel like there's a elephant on my chest" I say, I check to see if I still have my little happy voice in my head. Yep, I grin happily.

Tal nodded. "Re-killing corpses is hard work," she agreed. "That swing of yours is something savage. I'm glad we have it."

Nathan nodded and sank into the sand. "I thought I was going to get out of that without being as tired as you guys," he said absently, rummaging in his bag. He pulled out a pair of oranges, some raspberries and a bag he threw to Tal. She brightened immediately.

"Kale chips; you found me kale chips!" She said excitedly, watching him offer an orange to Dice.

Yappi said:
I wake up to see the doc, I feel uncomfortable "Doc I feel like there's a elephant on my chest" I say, I check to see if I still have my little happy voice in my head. Yep, I grin happily.
"nope, just your body, try standing up you may fall, but your body has to adept" he said @Yappi

Nina walked away from the group and goes on her radio she snatched from Butch's base and puts it to the docs signal (noone else knows) "doc are you there"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back