• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](does no one care that they left Butch)

[/QUOTE]
(Are you butch? I thought butch was with us. I figured we were all in a group!)

"I haven't seen him." Nathan looked up, suddenly realizing it. "We need to go back, then?"

Tal huffed and cut down another that was getting too close. "Maybe. Do we have time? There's an army on one side and corpses on the other."

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](Butch died he was shot at by Salex and his WHOLE army so yeah you didn't notice)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol nope sorry. I think the whole thing is moving so fast at the moment that some posts just get missed. In fact I think I was AFK at that point )

Last edited by a moderator:
"No," Dice presses,"we cant turn back. One has hands and infection while the other has guns and smarts. I pick Zeds-Im kind of freaking the fuck out over here and would really like to leave the zombies behind!" She looks to the others to hear the verdict.

WantYourSoul said:
"No," Dice presses,"we cant turn back. One has hands and infection while the other has guns and smarts. I pick Zeds-Im kind of freaking the fuck out over here and would really like to leave the zombies behind!" She looks to the others to hear the verdict.
I sigh, reluctantly, butch seemed like a good guy. But dice was right.

"We have to keep going" I say with a heavy heart "we can't turn back. Not now, if he's alive we'll find him. If not..." I trail off

( @Salex waiting for you btw)

Harmony

"Butch is a good guy but.....he was more than Likly gunned down, we can't turn back now. Besides Nina supply's aren't worth our life"

"Either way, Im leaving whether or not anyone comes with me Im not-" She grunts as she strikes down another Zed,"staying in this damn Zed trap any longer!"

(Fighting our way out.)

Tal nodded and, with a grunt, struck another and yanked the hawk out of its head. "Come on, I'm sure we're nearly out!"

Sleipnir said:
(Fighting our way out.)
Tal nodded and, with a grunt, struck another and yanked the hawk out of its head. "Come on, I'm sure we're nearly out!"
"I can see the outside... It can't be far. Are you girls okay behind me?" I ask Harmony and Nina" . I hoped I was clearing enough of a path to keep it clear for them to walk behind me. I look into the cold dark eyes of a Z. It still made me shudder how lifeless they were, but somehow there seemed to be some emotion. It was strange. But I kept on clearing the path to the door.

@Wasteful Bucket @Yappi

Dice kept on beating the Zed down, it was obvious that she played baseball with her form and how much damage she could inflict with that bat."Wheres that other guy?" Dice asks as she finds an opening to glance behind her at the others following behind them.

that window quickly closed, however, as a dessicated hand grabbed hold of her hair and started to pull her closer with remarkable strength. She couldnt hit the Zed or pry its hands off without putting her in biting range, so she did what any frightened child would do and screamed. She had manged to wedge her bat between them at least.

Nina says "i'm good wait don't the doors close with the alarm!" she sprints passed the zombies

WantYourSoul said:
Dice kept on beating the Zed down, it was obvious that she played baseball with her form and how much damage she could inflict with that bat."Wheres that other guy?" Dice asks as she finds an opening to glance behind her at the others following behind them.
that window quickly closed, however, as a dessicated hand grabbed hold of her hair and started to pull her closer with remarkable strength. She couldnt hit the Zed or pry its hands off without putting her in biting range, so she did what any frightened child would do and screamed. She had manged to wedge her bat between them at least.
I quickly go over to dice and decapitate the zombie that had grabbed her. But her screams had made the herd of zombies home in on us more.

"It's okay, he's.... Dead... Now." I reassure the girl. "But we're going to have to be quick now. Let's get smacking!"

"Other guy? What do you—?" Tal didn't finish her thought when the corpse grabbed Dice. She was trying to ready an axe throw when Mitchell swept in. She turned around and ducked under another zombie, hacking into the back of its neck from behind. "Nathan, get the girls out now!" She yelled.

The curly-haired man picked Harmony up when Nina ran out and followed, flat-out shoving a corpse out of his way and running over its head as he did.

Sleipnir said:
"Other guy? What do you—?" Tal didn't finish her thought when the corpse grabbed Dice. She was trying to ready an axe throw when Mitchell swept in. She turned around and ducked under another zombie, hacking into the back of its neck from behind. "Nathan, get the girls out now!" She yelled.
The curly-haired man picked Harmony up when Nina ran out and followed, flat-out shoving a corpse out of his way and running over its head as he did.
"Shall we just leg it too?" I ask swiping at zombies left right and centre. "Oh god Tal. While Nathan's not here to hear, I wanted to ask you something. I'm worried. I'm worried that if the doctor catches us he'll treat us worse than anyone. Because we're the ones who rescued the rest. Even though they reached themselves, really, it still looks like we came on a rescue mission. What do you think"

I slice a zombie near enough in half.

Harmony

I was killing a zombie behind us when she picked me up, I struggled until I realized it was Tal. I pulled out my pistol and shot any zombies chasing us.

(Nathan picked her up; not that it really changes the scene much)

Tal spin around, kicking a corpse down and planting a knee on its chest hard enough that there was a loud crack before opening its skull with an axe. She stood and looked at Mitchell. She shared his concern, but instead of openly showing it, she said, "No one's kept me in a cage yet. It isn't starting now." She turned and took off after Nathan, Harmony and Nina.

Dice gasps, tears instantly springing to her eyes as she pulls away."Thanks," she mutters as if embarrassed she needed saving.

The tide of running survivors and her scream may have excited the approaching Zed, and Dice was immediately hightailing it. She wasnt concerned with killing them as much as getting them away, and her frenzied swinging made it dangerous to near her.

Nina started to shoot the zombies but stops when she reilses they were not gonna make it so she went under the door and pushed with all her strength it was slowly crushing her "AHHHH COME ON AHHHHHHH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back