• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dice bounds down the hallway, not noticing a shambler until it ambled into the hall. The creature startled her and she shrieks in alarm, hauling back and bashing the zed in the face."Guys!? I think they're getting in?" She shouts nervously, grunting as she steps on the corpse's chest to use as leverage to pull the train spike out.

WantYourSoul said:
Dice bounds down the hallway, not noticing a shambler until it ambled into the hall. The creature startled her and she shrieks in alarm, hauling back and bashing the zed in the face."Guys!? I think they're getting in?" She shouts nervously, grunting as she steps on the corpse's chest to use as leverage to pull the train spike out.
"It's now or never" I sigh, a serious look on my face. I had all of a sudden become quite intense.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina sees Mitchell "Mitchell! where are we!"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not sure, but the Zs are breaking through. So we either tackle the undead. Or the soldiers. We need to get out soon"

"We're gonna be fine, Nina," Tal insisted with surprising cheedfulness. She shifted under Nathan's weight. "Stay with Rust and us and we're gonna be fine." As another approached, she swung a hawk at it, nailing it in the face.

"...Tal...?" Nathan's voice was at her side. "It's stopping. The shooting —"

"Then take your own weight, Pretty Boy. You've gained a bit." She dropped out from under him and he stumbled, still disoriented. "We've got corpses." She ran to the deceased, pulling her axe out of its face.

Sleipnir said:
"We're gonna be fine, Nina," Tal insisted with surprising cheedfulness. She shifted under Nathan's weight. "Stay with Rust and us and we're gonna be fine." As another approached, she swung a hawk at it, nailing it in the face.
"...Tal...?" Nathan's voice was at her side. "It's stopping. The shooting —"

"Then take your own weight, Pretty Boy. You've gained a bit." She dropped out from under him and he stumbled, still disoriented. "We've got corpses." She ran to the deceased, pulling her axe out of its face.
"Whic way should we go? Thought the corpses. Or through the soldiers?" I say "but we'll protect you Nina, I promise."

(Complex is flooding with zombies. Escaping.)

"Zombies," the response from Tal was immediate. "We lose Nathan with the soldiers."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleipnir said:
(Complex is flooding with zombies. Escaping.)
"Zombies," the response from Tal was immediate. "We lose Nathan with the soldiers."
"Okay then let's high tail this way then." i draw my sword and hold it out.

"Lets get the gobshites"

Dice uses a move she learned in a fight once, in order to get to the taller zed's head she raises her makeshift mace and kicks the dead in the knee with a dry crack. Balance lost, Dice uses this to her advantage and drives the spike at the end of her bat straight into the zed's eye.

She whoops loudly and waves her bat in the air."Eat shit, Deadass!" She shouts and whacks another, helping clear a path for the others. She was getting tired already from the repetitive striking, but she could keep it up for a while longer.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina looked scared and whimpered "i wanna get out of here" tears in her eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Get behind me" I say to Nina "I'll a t as your shield. I'll get you safe"

I stab another zombie in the head.

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Nina walks behind Mitchell and is still whimpering

[/QUOTE]
I hold a hand behind me to shield Nina as I shuffle through the pathway.

"I can see the outside. Keep going" I say to the others

Harmony,

I catch up with Nina and the adult, I pull out my gun "Nina, I'm behind you. Ill protect us from behind" I shoot a zombie

Nathan kneeled beside the two girls. "I've got you," he insisted quietly. "You'll be fine."

"Come along, Dice," Tal yelled, hacking into another. "Bash Sisters coming right through!" Retrieving her hawk, she threw another. "Gonna have to thank Butch for these babies!"

Harmony

"You have nothing to be sorry about" I say as I hit a zombie across the head with my bat

Last edited by a moderator:
Dice whoops in acknowledgment to Tal, running over. A zed lurches in front of her last minute and the girl doesnt have enough time to dodge or stop running. So she does what she saw in a movie once and leaps up, taking the zombie down as she lands heavily with a spike in the zed's brain. She leaps back up and joins Tal, bashing down another as it neared the warrior's back.

WantYourSoul said:
Dice whoops in acknowledgment to Tal, running over. A zed lurches in front of her last minute and the girl doesnt have enough time to dodge or stop running. So she does what she saw in a movie once and leaps up, taking the zombie down as she lands heavily with a spike in the zed's brain. She leaps back up and joins Tal, bashing down another as it neared the warrior's back.
I see Dice do something like from an action film. The Z just flopped to the floor. I was honestly impressed

"Good work!" I cheer as I decapitate another in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back